Playstation 4 Firmware 1.60 is coming very soon !

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. CoryP says:

Well, that sux, I just got my Vita hacked on 3.01 and use it with my PS4 when my son is playing on the Wii U… Now I have to hope that my exploit makes it through the next firmware upgrade, or lose PS4 connectivity

• M says:

Well U have only one option just go and buy another Vita.

• Frank says:

I think you should buy a FAT PSP. These one do the exact same things as an hacked Vita do. RIght now, the only thing avalaible are what the PSP was already doing.

• CoryP says:

I have a FAT PSP, bought and hacked it day one. It’s old and scratched and has strange dark spots in the screen. If I were to spend money, it wouldn’t be on another FAT PSP

• youbadboy says:

I have one for sale if anyone wants. White FAT PSP brand new in box untouched. No dead pixels, MINT. Oh and it’s on 1.50 OFW. Anyone? PM me

2. L2SSnake says:

So i need to stay on 3.01 ofw vita, in order to grab exploit games ? If proxy works ofc

3. Biggs says:

wish they would hurry up so exploit games come back :(

4. Brandon says:

I was thinking that sony had took too long to release a ps vita update. At least let’s hope that it’s not just a “system stability upgrade” and Sony adds new useful features in the update.

• squiggs says:

if it is a change to the .01 to with the firmware number, than it is but if it changes as a .1 then it will include minor features.

5. squiggs says:

is this supposed to be the new pulse elite headphones, if so where and when can I by them in America.

6. Ricky D says:

Here’s hoping for Turtle Beach headphone support. Mine ran for over 200 bucks so I’m not too keen about buying a set just for the PS4 logo when the hardware is absolutely no different

7. Lightbulb010 says:

Playstation now beta?

8. ivo says:

what about tnv-burnoutParadize-gta5 pkgmod for ps3 viaZ remoteplay on tnv exploit ?

9. PlaGeRaN says:

One word : SHIT! still enjoying my vita at its current state and need to get the ps4 still.

10. ivo says:

or a hackday 8 ps3 and ode … together with a vita tnv ploitz

11. jake says:

F**U*U&RTH(HitETepo Was gonna wait for the next vita update so they’ll put the Ben 10 game back and then I can download it (I already bought it but data caps =( )[Using proxy] Oh well ;P

12. Tony says:

Here’s hoping for DLNA support!