PlayStop Network Source Code

hackinformer

I like to get everyone the right info and I like to help others get the most from there electronic devices. I enjoy playful cleverness and the exploration of technology. My Motto: You own it, you can do whatever you want with it.

You may also like...

1. The 1st Man says:

1ST!!!!

I’d like to dedicate this honor to myself and give a shout out to myself for all the hard work that was put in.

2. Edzon says:

How does it work?

3. Click me! says:

Great. What’s this, a grade 9 programmer?

• hene193 says:

WHY? That link… Why? This used to be blog where professionals talked and made nice things to happen and then these people started to show up…

• cboushell says:

@hene193 This has always been a hobbyist site I don’t know where you ever got the idea that this was a site for “professionals”, and what do you mean by “these people”. If anything everyone here should be inspired by a 10yr old teaching themselves to write code, and on top of that code that benefits the products we love. It’s kids like this that are the future of scenes like this, this kid could be the next Total Noob, Geohot, Dark-Alex, etc… John if you happen to read this keep at it, keep writing code,

@click me! What have you ever contributed to the scene, I would bet this “grade 9 programmer” has programming skills well beyond your comprehension and ability. Prove me wrong…..that’s what I thought.

For all either of you know TN could be a 14yr old

4. TAG says:

Getting a 404 error when trying to open playstop.. server down?

5. Temporal Mechanics says:

If you look at the source code all he does it scrape the HTML from this topic:

I just don’t see the necessity to create an application that is just a wrapper for a web browser.

• DS_Marine says:

IIRC at first the data was to be taken from a mysql database, but then it would be double work for Smoke to edit his post and then updating the database.
      It would be easy to revert it back to read data from a php query file.
      But if Smoke put some new formatting in the post, the parser would need updating (that may be the case now, I see there’s a homebrew with a comment).

• Tempoal Mechanics says:

But you could write a script that you run one time that runs through the HTML to insert the data to the database. This you could run the script whenever the list was updated, which would also allows you to insert new parser rules whenever the format was changed.

• alven says:

haha, right. it’s better to extend VHBL menu to include a REAL Homebrew network.

• JMQMOfficials says:

If you look in the source code, it isn’t just for homebrew downloading. Yes I scrape it, why would I want to make it harder by making the homebrews by scratch every time someone double clicks a file.

6. Techni says:

If you open the links on the XMB that require you to download an eboot, it opens the web browser to a website with a link to a simple INI file that points to the files.

Just make a website that automatically generates those INI files. The browser already supports downloading eboots.

• DS_Marine says:

Was not for the actual store, but for HOMEBREW. Best part was that the files were already prepared for ARK or others, so you didn’t have to fiddle with the files.
      MANY people made mistakes when preparing the final zip file…

• Techni says:

“Was not for the actual store, but for HOMEBREW”

Yes? The method I suggested would be for homebrew. It’d need no app on the Vita/PSP. Hence why I said “Unless this spoofs the actual PSN store, I’d like to suggest a vastly simpler alternative method.”

PSP has a method for downloading eboots (which homebrew is) built in.

“MANY people made mistakes when preparing the final zip file…”

Hence my suggestion about using the INI files. It does everything

• DS_Marine says:

Well I was clearing the doubt stating that it doesn’t have anything to do with the PSN. Why are you so defensive?
          There are lots of valid methods to do what this app do, including the one you suggested. I explained why they used the method they did in another comment, but looks like it is ‘awaiting moderation’ -_-…

• Techni says:

im not being defensive by saying you missed my point

no method that uses anything not on psp/vita already can be better than a method that does (like mine)

7. ivo says:

hi, what about a pseudotv streaming server ? so pseudotv-tv-streamer to xbmc … now that pseudotv break the new build xbmc ( or not supported plugin anymore :/ )
    maybe ther comes a standalone pseudotv streaming server lol
    u know that xbmc plugin that displays tv channel offline from ur offline media ?
    cheers

8. SOM2 says:

I was so happy when I read: PlayStation Network Source Code, until I took another look..

9. woot says:

ohh no is in visual basic……

10. Hazer7 says:

Haha I remember nagging them for those Playstop Network codes.

11. ivo says:

about that colinux … i tried compiling stevie 0.8 in x64 win7 but no luck since the binutils the build script downloads is 32bit :(
    nevertheless i still like xc (xming) on the psp tho …
    a x frontend psp and ur pc as backend … if u got wifi on ur psp that is
    ( propably needs a connecting shell (allow disallow etc)

12. Zik says:

Holy crap…dude is younger than I am and still in HS and is the creator of PSN homebrew….

seeing this, it makes me realized just how some people can’t seem to understand how hard it is to code a software…

13. JMQMOfficials says:

Well I did start coding at 10 and did teach myself so my coding is not top notch as I will take coding classes at College and University.

I don’t know why you guys are saying such negative things when most to some of you don’t even know how to start coding.

I don’t see why you guys are also judging my method as it is faster than going to Wololo.net/talk and finding the threads themselves and finding your homebrew.

14. DarkKnight says:

Is this the end of my 2.02 Exploit? I am getting the error “Cannot start this application. You must download the application again from [Download List] in [PS Store]. (C0-11136-2)… I’m upset if this is true because I don’t understand how this happened… Is there any way to bypass this or maybe be able to download this once more?? My exploit is Pool Kings

15. Esude says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

16. Fithry12 says:

if you need a tutorial on how to get tnv 4 with king of pool installation watch this video.

17. Godjr says:

@dark Knight i hope you dl the game and made a back up to your pc because that only happens when your signed in to psn and ur searches for addon files to that particular game.

18. ivo says:

Happy newyearsday

19. ivo says:

what about a newyearsday present and a tnv for ps3 & ps4 & pc
    in allsorta selfs bin and pbp lol

20. zyq says:

大神,什么时候能让ps1游戏有声音?很感谢你为psv的贡献!!!!!!!!!!!新年好!!

21. zyq says:

you are great!

22. roman18 says:

Good Morning! is it possible to install tnv on my vita if i would wait for king of pool to return on psntore from my ps3 then download it from my ps3 then copy it to my 3.01 vita? I would really appreciate if someone can answer this. Thank you!!

23. ivo says:

yes technically it could but could u ?
    why not download the package and spoof install it via psn ?
    then maybe u could do it right away !
    cheers

24. bobby says:

what is this shit, any readme stuff I can follow?!

25. ivo says:

none official except accept proxy sniffer tools
    like any official proxy server or ps3 made packages etc

26. Ethan says:

How do you even out on the ps vita and get it to run on TN-V7.3

27. Ethan says:

When i lauch it on my computer it says servers down as well