Merry Christmas! King of Pool got pulled from the PSN

You may also like...

1. francis says:

thanks for the king of pool. psps dynasty warrior working. tnx noob for the files! cheers!

2. ivo says:

Chrome for linux in binary bash sh script installer plz

3. ivo says:

exploit decompiler recompîler Lua-.o

4. paul says:

My computer isnt working. Is it possible to use bluetooth on my smart phone to install tn-v?

5. Xperimental says:

I saw all the send me a exploit game, and was wondering. could we not create a share account
    and donate $5 or $10 so the next exploit game could be sent to someone.
    Basically if i sent my friend in Germany 101in1 game files and the account i use to
    buy it could he not run the exploit?

6. mohsen says:

some one help plz i get king of pool try some games (GOW,Metalgear,pes12,….) working good.
    WWE12 AND WWE11 GET ERROR (C2-12828-3)
    any idea

7. tramuyo says:

You can reuse your ol’game. Just be sure to use an account which u downloaded previously an exploitable game. Im doing with BEN10 AFVA… :)

8. Jensma says:

I am too late.. No brews for me :(

9. vensou says:

Hi everyone, i just get py Vitra, can someone please tell me if there any exploit game avalaible right now

10. Renegade says:

me too! can someone tell me if there’s any exploit game available!

11. salh says:

can someone please tell me if there any exploit game avalaible right now

12. zyq says:

I am lucky ,I got this game.

13. Woolley says:

So you’re telling me it’s virtually impossible now for me to install any kind of CFW? At least until (if they even do) release another exploitable? Wow. Talk about a inefficient way to go about modding.

• wololo says:

Feel free to share your more efficient way with the community, I guarantee you will be on the FrontPage of all scene websites.

• Woolley says:

Didn’t mean to offend Wololo, just very frustrated by the fact that it took me this long to finally get around to purchasing a Vita then come to find out I missed the ship (by a couple days) to do something I really would have enjoyed. I have my fingers crossed tightly for another release :(

14. roman18 says:

Good Morning! is it possible to install tnv on my vita if i would wait for king of pool to return on psntore from my ps3 then download it from my ps3 then copy it to my 3.01 vita? I would really appreciate if someone can answer this. Thank you!!

take note that there may be a new firmware version for the vita.

15. franz says:

Sony may patch it aswell when they put it back on psn so its useless and they will return it after a new firmware..thats why i bought megamix in the first day..i bought the game way before the exploit was release hahau u noob guys wait for exploit to be release thenu excpect the game to be there

16. Woolley says: