Heads up: PS+ 1 Year is $46.99 on eBay (trusted seller neogames). Reminder: Playstation Plus price will increase in September to $59.99.

Merry Christmas! King of Pool got pulled from the PSN

1. Bunk3r says:

So sad that i just got a new psvita yesterday night but i couldn’t buy any of those before they were pulled :S

2. Aonymous says:

Perhaps a solution would be possible to sniff packets sent from psn games to the console by creating a gateway where you bounce the packets, the store on the device during the download of the demo version is to see how this runs on the device.

even if the store sends packets with encryption, if you download a PSP game we already know how to iso, then you might understand the psn crypt algorithm data

3. Aonymous says:

the gateway may be written on the net where the psvita is connected so as to intercept what you are doing;)

4. fuknHUGEcock says:

Thanks for the exploit lets party with all the buck tooth geeks that can never get a hot girl!

5. Andrew says:

when there will be a native hack???.

6. Stewart says:

Hi I wondering if Ben 10 was patched yet?

7. Bobo says:

thx for Sony for let King of Pool in store over xmas. 🙂

8. Hacker101 says:

can somebody send me the game files of king of pool or 101 in 1 megamix. i missed them both in psn. pls. send it here jacetesaluna@gmail.com. sorry for the noob question. i’m dying here for having games on my vita. tnx in advance

• xPreatorianx says:

@Hacker101 those files are useless because you didn’t buy the game. When u get a game off PSN u also get a license that is unique to your PSN. So unless u have that license and the original PSN account, the game wont launch.

IF IT WAS THAT EASY WE WOULD ALL USE THAT METHOD!!!

9. jlo138 says:

@wololo, can someone do an in depth review of the JXD s7800b? Looks like a good emulation device. 7″ screen.

10. mario says:

I mist kings of pool i need a game plees

11. M says:

Can’t believe I saw this so late! Hope there are some more exploitable games soon :s

12. francis says:

thanks for the king of pool. psps dynasty warrior working. tnx noob for the files! cheers!

13. ivo says:

Chrome for linux in binary bash sh script installer plz

14. ivo says:

exploit decompiler recompîler Lua-.o

15. paul says:

My computer isnt working. Is it possible to use bluetooth on my smart phone to install tn-v?

16. Xperimental says:

I saw all the send me a exploit game, and was wondering. could we not create a share account
    and donate $5 or $10 so the next exploit game could be sent to someone.
    Basically if i sent my friend in Germany 101in1 game files and the account i use to
    buy it could he not run the exploit?

17. mohsen says:

some one help plz i get king of pool try some games (GOW,Metalgear,pes12,….) working good.
    WWE12 AND WWE11 GET ERROR (C2-12828-3)
    any idea

18. tramuyo says:

You can reuse your ol’game. Just be sure to use an account which u downloaded previously an exploitable game. Im doing with BEN10 AFVA… 🙂

19. Jensma says:

I am too late.. No brews for me 🙁

20. vensou says:

Hi everyone, i just get py Vitra, can someone please tell me if there any exploit game avalaible right now

21. Renegade says:

me too! can someone tell me if there’s any exploit game available!

22. salh says:

can someone please tell me if there any exploit game avalaible right now

23. zyq says:

I am lucky ,I got this game.

24. Woolley says:

So you’re telling me it’s virtually impossible now for me to install any kind of CFW? At least until (if they even do) release another exploitable? Wow. Talk about a inefficient way to go about modding.

• wololo says:

Feel free to share your more efficient way with the community, I guarantee you will be on the FrontPage of all scene websites.

• Woolley says:

Didn’t mean to offend Wololo, just very frustrated by the fact that it took me this long to finally get around to purchasing a Vita then come to find out I missed the ship (by a couple days) to do something I really would have enjoyed. I have my fingers crossed tightly for another release 🙁

25. roman18 says:

Good Morning! is it possible to install tnv on my vita if i would wait for king of pool to return on psntore from my ps3 then download it from my ps3 then copy it to my 3.01 vita? I would really appreciate if someone can answer this. Thank you!!

take note that there may be a new firmware version for the vita.

26. franz says:

Sony may patch it aswell when they put it back on psn so its useless and they will return it after a new firmware..thats why i bought megamix in the first day..i bought the game way before the exploit was release hahau u noob guys wait for exploit to be release thenu excpect the game to be there

27. Woolley says: