Merry Christmas! King of Pool got pulled from the PSN

After giving us more than 4 days of lead time, Sony finally decided it was time to end the fun, and removed the King Of Pool game from most of their locales today. King of Pool was the last of a series of exploitable games we announced, that let you run Total_Noob’s TN-V on your PS Vita running the latest firmware 3.01. In total, and depending on how closely you have been following this site, this gave members of our community almost 4 weeks to grab one of the 4 exploitable games: 101-in-1 megamix, Hitman Reborn 2, Ben 10 Alien Force, and King of Pool.

There might be other releases, but at this point I wouldn’t count on it. We expect Sony to patch most of these exploits, including Total_Noob’s Kernel exploit, with their next firmware update.

the TNV Loaders for all exploitable games can be downloaded here, where you’ll also find additional links to download all the necessary files to run TNV on your Vita running firmware 3.01 or below. Have fun playing homebrews and emulators on your Vita!

I can personally say that Total_Noob has saved my VitaTV from collecting dust, and I hope you are enjoying TN-V as well. If you are having trouble getting anything to work, be sure to ask for help on our forums.

Merry Christmas everyone!

santa-claus-trip-share-the-gift-in-pirate-version

Thanks to everyone who’s sent me that awesome picture. I am unable to find the artist who created it though, and can’t give proper credit. If you know who made this let me know.

1. fithry12’s avatar

if you need a tutorial on how to get tnv 4 with king of pool isntallation watch this video.

2. M’s avatar

Can’t believe I saw this so late! Hope there are some more exploitable games soon :s

1. tramuyo’s avatar

It is never too late. Check my post, hurry up, you can have still a chance

3. francis’s avatar

thanks for the king of pool. psps dynasty warrior working. tnx noob for the files! cheers!

4. ivo’s avatar

Chrome for linux in binary bash sh script installer plz

5. ivo’s avatar

exploit decompiler recompîler Lua-.o

6. paul’s avatar

My computer isnt working. Is it possible to use bluetooth on my smart phone to install tn-v?

7. Xperimental’s avatar

I saw all the send me a exploit game, and was wondering. could we not create a share account
    and donate $5 or $10 so the next exploit game could be sent to someone.
    Basically if i sent my friend in Germany 101in1 game files and the account i use to
    buy it could he not run the exploit?

8. mohsen’s avatar

some one help plz i get king of pool try some games (GOW,Metalgear,pes12,….) working good.
    WWE12 AND WWE11 GET ERROR (C2-12828-3)
    any idea

9. tramuyo’s avatar

You can reuse your ol’game. Just be sure to use an account which u downloaded previously an exploitable game. Im doing with BEN10 AFVA… :)

10. Jensma’s avatar

I am too late.. No brews for me :(

11. Click me!’s avatar

Does this mean there aren’t any more exploits for TNV right now?

12. vensou’s avatar

Hi everyone, i just get py Vitra, can someone please tell me if there any exploit game avalaible right now

13. Renegade’s avatar

me too! can someone tell me if there’s any exploit game available!

14. salh’s avatar

can someone please tell me if there any exploit game avalaible right now

15. zyq’s avatar

I am lucky ,I got this game.

16. Woolley’s avatar

So you’re telling me it’s virtually impossible now for me to install any kind of CFW? At least until (if they even do) release another exploitable? Wow. Talk about a inefficient way to go about modding.

1. wololo’s avatar

Feel free to share your more efficient way with the community, I guarantee you will be on the FrontPage of all scene websites.

1. Woolley’s avatar

Didn’t mean to offend Wololo, just very frustrated by the fact that it took me this long to finally get around to purchasing a Vita then come to find out I missed the ship (by a couple days) to do something I really would have enjoyed. I have my fingers crossed tightly for another release :(

17. roman18’s avatar

Good Morning! is it possible to install tnv on my vita if i would wait for king of pool to return on psntore from my ps3 then download it from my ps3 then copy it to my 3.01 vita? I would really appreciate if someone can answer this. Thank you!!

take note that there may be a new firmware version for the vita.

18. franz’s avatar

Sony may patch it aswell when they put it back on psn so its useless and they will return it after a new firmware..thats why i bought megamix in the first day..i bought the game way before the exploit was release hahau u noob guys wait for exploit to be release thenu excpect the game to be there

19. Woolley’s avatar