Release: TN-V6 for the Ben 10 AFVA exploit (PS Vita 3.01)

You may also like...

1. dimighost says:

post some screenshots in forum for help

2. Hellbelial says:

I manage to get work Parasite Eve The 3th Birthday amd God Of War Ghost Of Sparda,i guess that for GOS i fucked up the name of the game without noticing,as for PE3 the game apears to be damage,the one i download in the first time.I downloaded USA version and it’s working just fine.Whoever want Psp isos contact me on my Facebook Cristian Goitea i have Kof XII and Kof XIII on main page of my Facebook.Merry Christmas to all american Citizen!!!.Thanks to wololo for creating this amazing website,to The Zeet for all of his video tutorials and of course thanks to TOTAL NOOB for his hard work.

• matt says:

I thought this site does not support piracy

• Hellbelial says:

Not Psv games dude,some users have an original psp games but they dont want to pay games that already have,im not one of them,and i will not buy a psp before you or someone say “Why hack vita to play psp?,if you want to play psp games buy a psp” so,what happen if i want to play both in one console? so this is like that.

3. Hellbelial says:

Hey guys for everyone who’s asking about how to close Psp Isos games,just press and hold Ps Button and the menu of the vita must show up,then close it with the X in the left and you will see a message about closing the game,select yes and it will return you to explot menu again XD.Have a good day guys,enjoy Christmas Time,do not get drunk hahaha.

4. ivo says:

hi, now whith the ps4 a fact.
    what about a cfw that installs over OFW?
    and lets u then decide witch payload/patches to use ?
    preferable in an exploit UN

i think ps3 is dead allready
    but only chipped not cracked

5. Rah says:

Question, is it okay to delete the ’660.PBP’ file after you have successfully installed TN-V?

6. chris says:

Im still getting the C error. Even after holding down R and pressing X on the caution menu. It freezes before i can even select a save. Anyone got an answer?

• chris says:

solved – obviously made some noob error. Just make sure when you transfer your saves that one of them is around 32mb rather than 135kb.

7. BlowjobDYNAMITESTIK says:

thanks for the goodies this holiday season makes me hard : ]

8. Nanajana says:

Will “King of Pool” PSP game work with this exploit?

9. Li Zhe says:

corrupted! king of pool and 101 megamix cannot transfer!

10. Li Zhe says:

Request your help! My PSVita is HongKong version!

11. Veeta says:

Currently receiving the ‘C1-2858-3′ error after copying savedata for the US version. The screen does flash green and appear to begin to load before throwing the error.

I have placed the required files in my game1 save folder before copying, renamed the eboot, etc.

I’ve also copied the game2 and game3 folders (as this is the only way I could get the screen to flash–where it appears the exploit begins to load).

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

12. Veeta says:

Solved the ‘C1=2858-3′ error issue. Hold ‘R’ on the game loading screen to enter into recovery. From there go to Advanced -> Install 6.60. Works great now!

13. SniPer says:

Hi All i Have a PSVUPDATE.PUB a dOwnold it from Here http://fr.playstation.com/psvita/support/system-software/detail/item667020/Fonctionnalit%C3%A9s-de-la-mise-%C3%A0-jour-%28ver-3-01%29/
    kan you tell me How i install iT
    AnD ThnXx !!

14. raj says:

can someone please help me. i have done everything as the instructions go but everytime i transfer kings of pool pr even mega 100 in 1 the dam thing does not show up on my home screen. please some one help me out
    Thanks

15. Hellbelial says:

Tales Of Eternia and Medievil Resurrection tested and working.

16. no more says:

no more exploit available on us psn

17. Hellbelial says:

For those who loose my psp working tittle list here it is:
    Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles
    Disidia Final Fantasy Europe
    Fairy Tail Portable Guild Japan
    God Of War – Ghost Of Sparta
    God of War – Chains Of Olympus
    Killzone Liberation Europe
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Europe
    Little Big Planet USA
    Mana Khemia 2 Portable Plus Japan
    Mana Khemia Student Alliance EUR
    Medievil Resurrection
    Mega Man Powered Up EUR
    Naruto Don’t Remember exactly the name of the game but it’s a japanese version.
    Parasite Eve The 3th Birthday English
    Parasite Eve The 3th Birthday Japan
    Puyo Puyo The 20 Anyversary Japan
    Silent Hill Origins Europe
    Street Fighter Zero 3 Japan
    Tales Of Destiny 2 Japan
    Tales Of Eternia
    Tekken 6 (I had to Download it again because mine was broken i think)
    Tekken Dark Resurrection Europe
    Valkyrie Profile Leneeth Japan

Well then,those are that i’ve tested so far and work perfectly in the exploit Megamix.

18. S.A.Promo says:

you mast have bay the game from psn to run TN-V4

19. Amd says:

Hi guyz I have got a Problem I have copied all exploits to ps vita using CMA but none of them showing on home screen.Megamix 101 in 1 ben 10 , Ninja all have same prob.help me get out this.My Email:itsahmed619@gmail.com

20. Eric W says:

In regards to the games that were pulled from the PSN, why not use Gamefly and rent them so that you can still do the exploit? I just checked and they have the Ben 10: AFVA game for PSP that was needed for one of the exploits. For the other ones that are within the list, I am not sure if they have them or not, but Gamefly has the Ben 10: AFVA one.

Here is the link for that game on Gamefly – http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Ben-10-Alien-Force-Vilgax-Attacks/136915/#axzz2tnHS0ciS

21. Kevin S says:

Can someone help I’m trying to run Birth by sleep ISO but it just gives me a black screen :/