Total_Noob releases yet another revision of his TN-V eCFW!

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert

You may also like...

1. bayou billy says:

Tekken works perfectly try dumping your actual UMD and not some bootleg copy off some website or torrent.

2. jeje says:

can you pla monster hunter 3rd eng” can you plss verify if its working on your vita mine is not?

3. SakeBlade says:

Thank you Hazer. to the rest If you would open your eyes and read I did look, A LOT in fact, but its all good now so thank all of you and for all the hard work youve done!

4. Stef says:

bonjour et merci je suis en 3.01 avec l’exploit king of pool j’ai bien fait la mise a jour pour tnv6.
    j’ai réussi à installer l’iso psp du jeu riviera mais depuis j’arrive pas à installer d’autres iso psp ça me met fichier corrompu.
    Pourtant j’ai bien renommer “GAME.ISO”

5. k3nn says:

based on earlier comments and my testing on how to use this new eCFW for FW 3.01…

1) use TNV 4 Savedata for King of Pool
    2) use wololo’s copy of OFW 6.60
    3) use the readme.txt in TNV 4 (i.e., install 6.60 to vita on recovery menu)

i am not sure why TNV-6 is not working for King of Pool. but with the previous comments, I was able to make King of pool run TNV4 for 3.01 vita using the above steps.

tomorrow i’ll try updating to TNV-6 since my 3.01 now has 6.60 PSP emu

6. green archer says:

Is Metal gear solid and half life working in this new version of TN-V?? thanks!

7. CRem says:

For Gravity Crash and others :

It works fine for me … thx THE Z

8. Lucie says:

What is the theme’s name of the image?
    I like it

9. Lucie says:

I downloaded king of pool now?

10. xPreatorianx says:

Which mgs? Peace Walker works. i haven’t tried PSX titles

11. pisson says:

Hello,
    First of all thank you so much Total_Noob !!
    But I have a question : when playing a psp game, how can I return to psp home (on a psp there is the button home, but on a Vita, the home button go to the Vita menu) ?
    Best regards

12. Alucard says:

Thanks for this new release !

I’m on TN-V6 with 3.01 and 101 in megamix exploit.
    I would like to report a problem with the game “Castlevania Symphony of the Night” who is inside the game “Castlevania X Chronicles”.

“CxC” is working fine, but when I launch a new game or a save of “CSotN” the error “C1-2858-3″ appear. I tried with different language system but nothing worked.

Hope my repport can help.
    See ya