Total_Noob releases yet another revision of his TN-V eCFW!

Total_Noob is unstoppable. Even though he just released version 5 of his TN-V eCFW, it now seems that he thought it is time for yet another update. TN-V6 is now available and comes with these new features:

The changelog of the TN-V6 eCFW

* Added ‘Plugins remover’ to recovery menu (This does only remove the path line in ‘vsh.txt’, ‘game.txt’ or ‘pops.txt’).
* Fixed the blue screen of death / setup reset, finally.
* Fixed sleep-timer in music player, again.
* Fixed ‘Tekken 6′ game and probably some other games.
* Removed ‘Use TN network update’ from recovery menu. This option is now always enabled.

Not quite as big as the V5 changelog, but very impressive for the time he had to prepare this new revision update.

His eCFW is now more stable than ever before and is compatible with all the previously released exploits, if the firmware requirement is fulfilled.

Just download the new V6 revision via the System Update function of the XMB, or grab it from the various download sources below.

TN-V6 Source via: Wololo.net/talk

Download

TN-V6 Download

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. jeje’s avatar

help tekken 6 work when i did not yet installed it but… when i installed it its not working anymore? help plssss

2. bayou billy’s avatar

Tekken works perfectly try dumping your actual UMD and not some bootleg copy off some website or torrent.

1. jeje’s avatar

men..i dont have the legal copy of tekken,,i download it from torent sites >.< …..

1. Rah’s avatar

Lol. Smooth.

1. jeje’s avatar

hahahha….now i copy again the game but not installed yet…and its working……im trying to install now…lets see if the game works when done installing :D

1. jeje’s avatar

ahahah finally its working now WAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA…GO TORRENT GAMES :D WAHAHAHAHAH

2. gunblade’s avatar

thing is if u dl the game from torrent sum might not work on newer psp firm so u would have to see if the game is patched or if it would work for the psp firmware.. u could get homebrew that might get it to work try google…

3. jeje’s avatar

can you pla monster hunter 3rd eng” can you plss verify if its working on your vita mine is not?

4. SakeBlade’s avatar

Thank you Hazer. to the rest If you would open your eyes and read I did look, A LOT in fact, but its all good now so thank all of you and for all the hard work youve done!

5. Stef’s avatar

bonjour et merci je suis en 3.01 avec l’exploit king of pool j’ai bien fait la mise a jour pour tnv6.
    j’ai réussi à installer l’iso psp du jeu riviera mais depuis j’arrive pas à installer d’autres iso psp ça me met fichier corrompu.
    Pourtant j’ai bien renommer “GAME.ISO”

6. k3nn’s avatar

based on earlier comments and my testing on how to use this new eCFW for FW 3.01…

1) use TNV 4 Savedata for King of Pool
    2) use wololo’s copy of OFW 6.60
    3) use the readme.txt in TNV 4 (i.e., install 6.60 to vita on recovery menu)

i am not sure why TNV-6 is not working for King of Pool. but with the previous comments, I was able to make King of pool run TNV4 for 3.01 vita using the above steps.

tomorrow i’ll try updating to TNV-6 since my 3.01 now has 6.60 PSP emu

7. green archer’s avatar

Is Metal gear solid and half life working in this new version of TN-V?? thanks!

8. CRem’s avatar

For Gravity Crash and others :

It works fine for me … thx THE Z

9. Lucie’s avatar

What is the theme’s name of the image?
    I like it

10. Lucie’s avatar

I downloaded king of pool now?

11. xPreatorianx’s avatar

Which mgs? Peace Walker works. i haven’t tried PSX titles

12. pisson’s avatar

Hello,
    First of all thank you so much Total_Noob !!
    But I have a question : when playing a psp game, how can I return to psp home (on a psp there is the button home, but on a Vita, the home button go to the Vita menu) ?
    Best regards

13. Alucard’s avatar

Thanks for this new release !

I’m on TN-V6 with 3.01 and 101 in megamix exploit.
    I would like to report a problem with the game “Castlevania Symphony of the Night” who is inside the game “Castlevania X Chronicles”.

“CxC” is working fine, but when I launch a new game or a save of “CSotN” the error “C1-2858-3″ appear. I tried with different language system but nothing worked.

Hope my repport can help.
    See ya

14. Beryl’s avatar

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.

· 1 · 2