Ninja Release game getting pulled from PSN! GRAB IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

We just got word that the Ninja Release game is getting pulled from PSN progressively, so grab it while you still can!

The game in question is Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks (not any other game of the series) and it is (or was) available in US, EU, Australian and New Zealand, but we got confirmation that it got pulled in North America (US and Canada). SO JUST RUN AND GRAB THE GAME AS THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE OF YOU EVER GETTING TN-V ON YOUR VITA FOR A LONG TIME.

Since this is a rushed release I have nothing else planned at the moment, no files, no instructions, no FAQ, no credits, nothing, that should come when time is due.

1. The Z’s avatar

Also removed from:

Europe (germany), America (united states), Australia.

1. The Z’s avatar

Not available:

JP, HK

For the exploit credit:

Credit for the exploit goes to Ice (aka Kankertje), with help from Qwikrazor87

2. Bertje’s avatar

Was not available in Holland.

1. The Z’s avatar

Maybe not anymore?

It got removed from the german store, it WAS available!

1. herriemaker’s avatar

it wasnt available in the first place haha i checked a week ago

3. Kijof’s avatar

Got it early this morning. Waiting for the save now.

4. smiletime123’s avatar

Damn glad I got it yesterday!! But damn that was quick…I guess they would catch on pretty fast…even if they don’t have a “spy” in the fourms. Any idea on ETA for the files?

5. digidude512’s avatar

Pulled from UK Store thankfully got it on my US PSN Account when I saw it in the forums.
    Backed up on 4 Computers.

6. pspdev’s avatar

It got leaked in the comments in an article earlier

1. dboyz’s avatar

which article?? dammit =/

1. Exploit2’s avatar

Don’t worry there’s still one more ninja to go. I’d recommend getting Tearaway because it’s a good game and completely unrelated.

;-)

1. reiya’s avatar

There’s still one more ninja to go? D’:
          Dammit I just got my ps vita last night knowing that there would be a ninja release and I missed it D<

2. pspdev’s avatar

It was leaked in the pt. 3 tutorial by a user named tophat10 at like 6:38am forum time

@Bertje: I know man :/

1. pspdev’s avatar

My bad, thats the link to the comment guys ^^

7. vitalicious’s avatar

Phew.. mucho appreciated!

8. Bertje’s avatar

@pspdev: :(

9. jvhellraiser’s avatar

Guys back-up your game. never forget this is very important
    just in case a major error happens with your game you have the game in your PC.

10. chad’s avatar

Thanks a lot you fvcking leakers, I had been hoping this was going to be released after Christmas a I would imagine the number of vita owners would increase greatly at that time but thanks to some a$$holes out there you have ruined that possibility. Sickening just sickening I hope you’re happy ruining this for so many people, some of who may have been able to contribute something meaningful to the community. I am truly truly disappointed but unfortunately not surprised.

@wololo sorry for the language that some may find offensive but I didn’t know what else to say

1. wololo’s avatar

No worries, I am not easily offended ;)

11. gh’s avatar

the game is still up in mexico on psn!.

12. yubo’s avatar

Not available HK

13. Max7731’s avatar

me in north america the game in question were available on the store to 18h
    and when I look around 19h and were no longer available on the store. Thanks to all Devs

in French: moi au en amérique du nord le jeu en question étaient disponible sur le store à 18h
    et quand j’ai regarder vers 19h et il n’étaient plus disponible sur le store.

Merci à tout les DEVs

14. Zhar the Mad’s avatar

maybe it’s time to discuss how to increase our level of security? I feel sincerely bad for the ones who missed the exploit. And feel insanely pissed at the apathetic asshat who leaked it.

15. A.J.’s avatar

I think who so ever leaked it thought to get the save files asap bcz d last save files gt realeased jst aftr d game pulled frm evry othr store…

16. stonemandy’s avatar

I glad I got the game yesterday.

17. Arcane’s avatar

If it got leaked in the comments by someone, we know who’s responsible, right?

Although, that does not change the situation :(

You always wonder why!?

18. Jlove’s avatar

f*************k you leakers.i grab it.but other people wanted to download it and then cannot.because you f****k leakers still alive.

19. licious’s avatar

How do I get the TNV loader for this game?

20. itsugawakun’s avatar

haha crap its in my purchased list. didn’t download or update my vita to download in time. -_- time for a refund.

1. Asmith906’s avatar

You can still download the game is you already bought it. It will be in your download history

21. sa-chan’s avatar

I got this message (this content may not yet be for sale or is no longer for sale NP-2247-5) ?

22. Dock’s avatar

I severely hope this doesn’t get the wrong people pissed and they decide not to release the required save files. Also, I think that dude was intentionally trolling, the one whom leaked it I mean. wtf dude…

23. Chris’s avatar

Is the loader up yet?

24. jahjah’s avatar

great guuys and thank you all! my son is very happy ^^

25. eighthdayregret’s avatar

As of 9:06 pm PST 12/22/2013, the game is still in my download list for Vita in the US.
    I dunno if the exploit is gonna be ported for the US, but I thought I’d let everyone know.