King of Pool still exploitable on firmware 3.01, hurry up and get it

You may also like...

1. Bertje says:

@Gath: Both

Game is still in stores! Go get it quick…
    Current local time in Japan: 09:13:45

2. sayid says:

Hi I have King of pool on Firm 3.01 but where is the link to download the savedata for this game to exploit it?

3. Mat says:

Damn wololo, you guys are really trolling Sony hard. They’re gonna have to remove KOP again? lmao

4. sayid says:

sorry any one can help me?

I have two folders NPUH10053 and NPUH10053_GameData0 I paste the content of “release_tnv6″ & 660.PBP to NPUH10053_GameData0 this folder has 32MB and NPUH10053 has 117KB and then synchronize with CMA and I saw two save data on my Psvita, those files to sync correctly but after opening the game nothing happens or I have to press a button to boot the exploit? or I missed something?

Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\53bab77bd0747f0a\NPUH10053 and NPUH10053_GameData0

I try to run in King of Pool on 3.01 FW

Thanks

• sayid says:

I from mexico si alguien puede ayudarme gracias.

• smiletime123 says:

When the game loads…you want to go down to options…select load and select the file. Now if this is the FIRST time running you as re going to need to hold the R trigger as soon as you hit load….keep holding RTrigger until you see the menu pop up…the follow the rest of the instructions… hope that helps :)

5. shan9991 says:

The link to 3.01 king of pool US_other version is not working. IS it broken?

6. mat says:

Sony fixed this, US files are corrupt and fail to load.

7. mat says:

OK it finally worked, you need the new files or you will data corruption.

8. Stef says:

bonjour et merci je suis en 3.01 avec l’exploit king of pool j’ai bien fait la mise a jour pour tnv6.
    j’ai réussi à installer l’iso psp du jeu riviera mais depuis j’arrive pas à installer d’autres iso psp ça me met fichier corrompu.
    Pourtant j’ai bien renommer “GAME.ISO”

9. Galford says:

Hey 2 folders in the zip in KOP_US_other rar file? im confuse what em i gonna do with this folder NPUH10053 & then this one NPUH10053_GameData0 ? i transfer files from TNV6 but only the TN & FLASH files and 660.BIN to this folder NPUH10053_GameData0 then transfer both of them NPUH10053 & then this one NPUH10053_GameData0

~> i didnt do anything to this folder NPUH10053 i just transfer the files from here NPUH10053 to here NPUH10053_GameData0 so whats wrong ?

10. hotdogicn says:

Well,still available in US store now.Does it mean that Sony has given up pulling this game out?

11. Azezzara says:

Everytime i try to load the king of pool exploit, it just says that there is no save file. i have transfered everything! please help.

12. Azezzara says:

it specifiecly says “there is no data”

13. rygrass says:

Game is taken down i guessing?

14. victr1 says:

King of Pool still is still available on US PSN.

15. Jakesie says:

Hi all, this is awesome. I can still remember my first exploit UNO last year just before XMAS. was so happy when i managed to download. Saw that there is new TN-V version out and thought heck lets upgrade the Vita. Luckly KOP is still in the store. Downloaded the game, upload the files and booja, all working. TN-V6 seems more stable. Brilliant work guys. Merry XMAS to all

16. best one says:

just to say thanks i found out the problem now it works on king of pool uk vision 3.01 now i can play my psp games on Vita and keep up your good work

17. Mad_MAX says:

Is it still working ?? Because i can`t find this game King of Pool in PSN :(

18. Bobo says:

@Mad_MAX
    It is still available, trust me.

19. Blainizzle says:

This is still on the u.s market surprisingly.

20. Yuuno-Misaki says:

King of Pool is no longer available.
    Just letting you all know–

21. raj says:

im trying to use king of pool and 101 megamix, everything i click on copy to my psvita, nothing comes up, its like i never did anything. please help someone

22. raj says:

same with ben 10 alien force, i copy the contents to psv but it doesnt show up on my screen, please help me!!!

23. rygrass says:

I don’t think its available in Aus/Nz or even was?

24. Kostya says:

please help, I downloaded the King of the floor for ps vita, Russian version.
    and saves on the King of pool does not have a russian
    What to do?
    release files on the King of the floor for Russia?

25. Norrin says:

KoP is still availible in EU playstore.
    U may have to start KoP and start a game.then save ur game manually.
    Prepare ur exploit savegame on ur pc, connect ur psvita and copy both folders to ur psvita.then close CM an everything.start KoP, on main menu go down to LOAD and select ur (copied) savegame. while loding the savegame hold R-trigger. u will see then the recovery menu of 6.60 tn-v. select ADVANCED and then install 6.60 files.the go back and exit recovery menu. the psp xmb will start now. once u hve installled the 6.60 files, u dont need to hold R-trigger while loading the exploit. psp xmb will start automaticly.

26. Edo says:

Hello. I updated the FW to 3.1 and bought the game.
    Everything works fine with the exploit.

One question though: I have PS Plus. Is there a way to keep the PSN Store at FW 3.1 even when 3.2 will be released?

27. Fithry12 says:

Noob and user friendly video guide to TN V-4 Instalsttion using King of Pool

• raj says:

thanks for the video but still same problem. as i copy kings of pool from computer to ps vita it does not show up on the home screen

28. Jensma says:

Damn, the game isn’t on EU psn anymore

29. chris says:

hey please give the reason why doesn’t show up on my home screen after i follow the instructions and copy to my file on psv please give tutorial how to show up 101-1 megamix on psv……….

respond please …..

30. mlc says:

you’ll know him by the twinkle in his eye and his cheery wo lo lo ho ho ho

1. August 11, 2014

[…] FW3.00で対策されてしまったと思われていたKing of Pool(日本版名: キング・オブ・プール)のUsermode exploitが、実はFW3.01でも対策されておらず動作可能なことがWololo.netにより伝えられています。King of Pool still exploitable on firmware 3.01, hurry up and get it ・ Wololo.net […]