King of Pool still exploitable on firmware 3.01, hurry up and get it

The past few days have been quite confusing, so for those of you who don’t want to read any further: Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks was our second ninja release for TNV4, but Sony pulled the game before we made a public announce. In the meantime, several people found out that the files for King Of Pool, which were supposed to work only up to firmware 3.00, actually work on firmware 3.01 as well.

King of Pool is still available on the PSN in most regions at the time of this writing, and will probably be the very last possibility for people who didn’t get the past 2 ninja releases (101-in-1 megamix and B 10 Alien Force) to run TN-V4.

I must apologize to the people who were discussing this on the forums earlier today, and to whom myself and the mods have asked to stay quiet: as the information was quickly spreading, we were still discussing our options. Should we stay quiet and hope Sony won’t see it? Should we make another ninja release? Should we go public as soon as we could? While we were making the decision, we decided we would remove discussions on the subject at least on our forums.

This was of course only a temporary strategy, so I hope the people who got their topics deleted did not feel offended.

There was a lot to digest over the past few days: Sony patching dozens of exploits with firmware 3.00, 2 ninja releases and the TN-v4 release, lots of bug fixes for TNv4, the tnv5 release, and today another exploit that seems to come back from the dead. So if you are confused, don’t worry, I am too. What matters at this point is, if you’re on firmware 3.01 and still don’t have an exploitable game, get King of Pool. It is my understanding that the latest Files for TN-V4 already work on it.

For those of you who have had the chance to get the Ben 10 game before it got pulled, please stay tuned for the files! We’ll definitely have a post clarifying all of that stuff for you so you don’t have to figure everything out on your own!

1. joeybada’s avatar

Can someone really help me, everyone else has been having this problem, for king of pool 3.01 the iso’s won’t show up, and yes file extensions are correct and there in the correct folder ive transferred them and they don’t show up

1. Norrin’s avatar

make sure u have em renamed to CAPITAL letters including the extension. so Wipeout.iso wont work while WIPEOUT.ISO will show up in xmb menu. also if u have to use .CSO files, simply rename EXTENSION to .ISO and they qill work. no need to convert them really to .iso format.

THANK you very much WOLOLO and all of u who made this possible. u are really doing an awe job.

the 3.01 EU KoP worked like a charm.

1. SAL’s avatar

NOTHING WORKS
        CMA PROBLEMS cant transfer files

1. Galford’s avatar

Uninstall CMA first then restart you pc re install CMA and replace it with OpenCMA,, make sure you run the bat file in admin.. i have the same error too

2. REMF’s avatar

Finally!!!!! i got it!!!

1. sal’s avatar

I still can’t get the iso to show up cma troubles,

1. Ghack’s avatar

Hey can somebody help me please which files am I suppose to transfer to my ps vita I get 2 files NPUH10053 and NPUH10053_GameData0 which one do I transfer can someone help me get tn-v6 to run king of pool 3.01

1. hjacked’s avatar

both folder… then extract TNv6 files and copy it to NPUH10053_GameData0 folder, you also need to download 6.60 PSP firware, rename it to 660.PBP then save to same folder (NPUH10053_GameData0)

I’m on 3.01, using Kop Exploit…100% working…you should have the correct REGION of the game exploit to work…or you will get C1-2858-3

1. Ghack’s avatar

thanx i got everything to work

3. Bertje’s avatar

@Gath: Both

Game is still in stores! Go get it quick…
    Current local time in Japan: 09:13:45

1. eviLucifer’s avatar

I just bought Vita TV with 3000 jpy running back to the hotel!
      and I didn’t find the game.. F***!!!

4. sayid’s avatar

Hi I have King of pool on Firm 3.01 but where is the link to download the savedata for this game to exploit it?

5. Mat’s avatar

Damn wololo, you guys are really trolling Sony hard. They’re gonna have to remove KOP again? lmao

6. sayid’s avatar

sorry any one can help me?

I have two folders NPUH10053 and NPUH10053_GameData0 I paste the content of “release_tnv6″ & 660.PBP to NPUH10053_GameData0 this folder has 32MB and NPUH10053 has 117KB and then synchronize with CMA and I saw two save data on my Psvita, those files to sync correctly but after opening the game nothing happens or I have to press a button to boot the exploit? or I missed something?

Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\53bab77bd0747f0a\NPUH10053 and NPUH10053_GameData0

I try to run in King of Pool on 3.01 FW

Thanks

1. sayid’s avatar

I from mexico si alguien puede ayudarme gracias.

2. smiletime123’s avatar

When the game loads…you want to go down to options…select load and select the file. Now if this is the FIRST time running you as re going to need to hold the R trigger as soon as you hit load….keep holding RTrigger until you see the menu pop up…the follow the rest of the instructions… hope that helps :)

7. shan9991’s avatar

The link to 3.01 king of pool US_other version is not working. IS it broken?

8. mat’s avatar

Sony fixed this, US files are corrupt and fail to load.

9. mat’s avatar

OK it finally worked, you need the new files or you will data corruption.

10. Stef’s avatar

bonjour et merci je suis en 3.01 avec l’exploit king of pool j’ai bien fait la mise a jour pour tnv6.
    j’ai réussi à installer l’iso psp du jeu riviera mais depuis j’arrive pas à installer d’autres iso psp ça me met fichier corrompu.
    Pourtant j’ai bien renommer “GAME.ISO”

11. Galford’s avatar

Hey 2 folders in the zip in KOP_US_other rar file? im confuse what em i gonna do with this folder NPUH10053 & then this one NPUH10053_GameData0 ? i transfer files from TNV6 but only the TN & FLASH files and 660.BIN to this folder NPUH10053_GameData0 then transfer both of them NPUH10053 & then this one NPUH10053_GameData0

~> i didnt do anything to this folder NPUH10053 i just transfer the files from here NPUH10053 to here NPUH10053_GameData0 so whats wrong ?

1. Galford’s avatar

Sorry it work i just over reacted by the way

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ANOTHER AWESOME PIECE OF WORK !!

12. hotdogicn’s avatar

Well,still available in US store now.Does it mean that Sony has given up pulling this game out?

13. Azezzara’s avatar

Everytime i try to load the king of pool exploit, it just says that there is no save file. i have transfered everything! please help.

14. Azezzara’s avatar

it specifiecly says “there is no data”

1. Azezzara’s avatar

i think i fixed it, no worries.

1. Devster77’s avatar

Can you tell me how you fixed it? Since I’m having this same problem.

15. rygrass’s avatar

Game is taken down i guessing?

16. victr1’s avatar

King of Pool still is still available on US PSN.

17. Jakesie’s avatar

Hi all, this is awesome. I can still remember my first exploit UNO last year just before XMAS. was so happy when i managed to download. Saw that there is new TN-V version out and thought hell lets upgrade the Vita. Luckly KOP is still in the store. Downloaded the game, upload the files and booja, all working. TN-V6 seems more stable. Brilliant work guys. Merry XMAS to all

18. best one’s avatar

just to say thanks i found out the problem now it works on king of pool uk vision 3.01 now i can play my psp games on Vita and keep up your good work

19. Mad_MAX’s avatar

Is it still working ?? Because i can`t find this game King of Pool in PSN :(

20. Bobo’s avatar

@Mad_MAX
    It is still available, trust me.

21. Blainizzle’s avatar

This is still on the u.s market surprisingly.

22. Yuuno-Misaki’s avatar

King of Pool is no longer available.
    Just letting you all know–

23. raj’s avatar

im trying to use king of pool and 101 megamix, everything i click on copy to my psvita, nothing comes up, its like i never did anything. please help someone

24. raj’s avatar

same with ben 10 alien force, i copy the contents to psv but it doesnt show up on my screen, please help me!!!

25. rygrass’s avatar

I don’t think its available in Aus/Nz or even was?

26. Kostya’s avatar

please help, I downloaded the King of the floor for ps vita, Russian version.
    and saves on the King of pool does not have a russian
    What to do?
    release files on the King of the floor for Russia?

27. Norrin’s avatar

KoP is still availible in EU playstore.
    U may have to start KoP and start a game.then save ur game manually.
    Prepare ur exploit savegame on ur pc, connect ur psvita and copy both folders to ur psvita.then close CM an everything.start KoP, on main menu go down to LOAD and select ur (copied) savegame. while loding the savegame hold R-trigger. u will see then the recovery menu of 6.60 tn-v. select ADVANCED and then install 6.60 files.the go back and exit recovery menu. the psp xmb will start now. once u hve installled the 6.60 files, u dont need to hold R-trigger while loading the exploit. psp xmb will start automaticly.

28. Edo’s avatar

Hello. I updated the FW to 3.1 and bought the game.
    Everything works fine with the exploit.

One question though: I have PS Plus. Is there a way to keep the PSN Store at FW 3.1 even when 3.2 will be released?

29. Fithry12’s avatar

Noob and user friendly video guide to TN V-4 Instalsttion using King of Pool

1. raj’s avatar

thanks for the video but still same problem. as i copy kings of pool from computer to ps vita it does not show up on the home screen

30. Jensma’s avatar

Damn, the game isn’t on EU psn anymore

31. chris’s avatar

hey please give the reason why doesn’t show up on my home screen after i follow the instructions and copy to my file on psv please give tutorial how to show up 101-1 megamix on psv……….

respond please …..