TN-V4: How to Install ISOs, CSOs and PS1 games (Installment 2 of 3)

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Amir says:

for some reason…
    when I transfer a savedata it really show 1500–>35
    I do overwrite – it takes 10 minutes approximately

HOWEVER
    when I go to the PSP menu I don’t see it in the memory stick.

In fact, I tried to overwrite again and it says 1500–>35 again :S
    it’s like it took time for nothing :S

any idea?

2. Amir says:

Just happenen to find out that this works for me ONLY with CSO so far, and none of the ISOs I had tried to transfer

can anybody else confirm ?
    or fix me by telling me what to do?

3. Ziken says:

O_o

Here the weirdest things…I left GAME1.ISO aka Tekken 6 in the savedata without installing it, and I’m able to run it…

Thought I mention it.

4. nitr8 says:

On my Vita there are not all ISOs / CSOs shown that i have put into the root/ISO folder. I have like 70 CSOs (minis) on the card but only 50 are shown. I don’t know why it’s doing that… :-(

I transfered them using FTP.

5. Warcloud22 says:

The Gta vcs Iso would not load for me, any answers ??

6. Sugoi says:

The reason why the games don’t work is due to the file name, as THE Z said in this article…( “If your game is fully capitalized and has a shortened name, you can now transfer the exploit savedata to your PS Vita.” )… According to that i’ve noticed than a file name with more than 8 characters won’t be recognized, example: DRAGONBALLZ.ISO wich has 11 characters before the file extention .ISO, then it won’t work, so in order to get it work you gotta name it with 8 or less characters. Example DRAGON.ISO (or anything between 1 and 8 characters, numbers included).

7. Michael says:

Here’s an easier way to install CSO or ISO games using TN-V. Look into this You Tube Video. A lot simpler.

8. gpodgl says:

How install PS1 games?

9. jaffopunx80 says:

hi to all i have a answer i can’t find any psvita iso on the web but there’s some?or the cfw 6.60 i mounted in my vita is only for the psp isos?

10. ijwrighty says:

Is part 3 coming soon?

11. belaaouam says:

the game 101 in 1 megamix is not aviable in ps store europe

12. Bruno says:

got blackscreen with VALKYRIE PROFILE!!ANYONE ELSE?

tkss

13. ps vita download vs psp3000 vs ps3 vita download ps vita psp

14. SomeOne says:

then i copy files to my vita i dont exploit on my home screen.
    why

15. shafiq123 says:

hye!! I’m kinda new to ps vita..Can I ask some questions?…
    Can I use the same method to play psp games that I downloaded from the Internet?..
    If no,can someone tell me why and if there is any other method?..

16. temisan says:

can someone send me the link to part 1

17. Assu says:

Can anyone tell me how to transfer psp save game to vita? I have seccessfully transfer monster hunter to vita but i dont want to start over again. So i want to transfer the save game to vita. I use m33 FW for the psp. Please help guys. Thanks

18. brad says:

how can i do this using a macbook?

19. Keira says:

Ty now i can play FF type-0 in peace. <3

20. TKLF says:

I have a slight… glitch?
    Running TN-V10, 3.18, Gladiator Begins.

It works fine up until the point where I try to install an ISO (P3P). After some time while I’m installing it (around ~30% or so), the screen turns black, stays black, and after a long while (~15 minutes), I get the “C1-2858-3″ error. However, the ISO has seemingly been installed correctly, and runs fine (so far).

Not sure if this is a crash I somehow managed to avoid, or if it’s some sort of bug. I suspect it’s related to the Vita timing out and turning off, but the PSP Emulator screen stays black as well until the error message appears. While blackscreened, the PSP emulator itself is seemingly unresponsive as well, though it’s possible to return to the Vita screen via PS button.