TN-V4: How to Install ISOs, CSOs and PS1 games (Installment 2 of 3)

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Amir says:

for some reason…
    when I transfer a savedata it really show 1500–>35
    I do overwrite – it takes 10 minutes approximately

HOWEVER
    when I go to the PSP menu I don’t see it in the memory stick.

In fact, I tried to overwrite again and it says 1500–>35 again :S
    it’s like it took time for nothing :S

any idea?

2. Amir says:

Just happenen to find out that this works for me ONLY with CSO so far, and none of the ISOs I had tried to transfer

can anybody else confirm ?
    or fix me by telling me what to do?

3. Ziken says:

O_o

Here the weirdest things…I left GAME1.ISO aka Tekken 6 in the savedata without installing it, and I’m able to run it…

Thought I mention it.

4. nitr8 says:

On my Vita there are not all ISOs / CSOs shown that i have put into the root/ISO folder. I have like 70 CSOs (minis) on the card but only 50 are shown. I don’t know why it’s doing that… :-(

I transfered them using FTP.

5. Warcloud22 says:

The Gta vcs Iso would not load for me, any answers ??

6. Sugoi says:

The reason why the games don’t work is due to the file name, as THE Z said in this article…( “If your game is fully capitalized and has a shortened name, you can now transfer the exploit savedata to your PS Vita.” )… According to that i’ve noticed than a file name with more than 8 characters won’t be recognized, example: DRAGONBALLZ.ISO wich has 11 characters before the file extention .ISO, then it won’t work, so in order to get it work you gotta name it with 8 or less characters. Example DRAGON.ISO (or anything between 1 and 8 characters, numbers included).

7. Michael says:

Here’s an easier way to install CSO or ISO games using TN-V. Look into this You Tube Video. A lot simpler.

8. gpodgl says:

How install PS1 games?

9. jaffopunx80 says:

hi to all i have a answer i can’t find any psvita iso on the web but there’s some?or the cfw 6.60 i mounted in my vita is only for the psp isos?

10. ijwrighty says:

Is part 3 coming soon?

11. belaaouam says:

the game 101 in 1 megamix is not aviable in ps store europe

12. Bruno says:

got blackscreen with VALKYRIE PROFILE!!ANYONE ELSE?

tkss

13. ps vita download vs psp3000 vs ps3 vita download ps vita psp

14. SomeOne says:

then i copy files to my vita i dont exploit on my home screen.
    why

15. shafiq123 says:

hye!! I’m kinda new to ps vita..Can I ask some questions?…
    Can I use the same method to play psp games that I downloaded from the Internet?..
    If no,can someone tell me why and if there is any other method?..

16. temisan says:

can someone send me the link to part 1

17. Assu says:

Can anyone tell me how to transfer psp save game to vita? I have seccessfully transfer monster hunter to vita but i dont want to start over again. So i want to transfer the save game to vita. I use m33 FW for the psp. Please help guys. Thanks