Trouble getting TN-V4 to work? Solutions here!

You may also like...

1. hasu says:

well tn-loader for King of Pool (JP) crashes too

• Techni Myoko says:

I get the same thing. TN 4 and 6 both crash

• Techni Myoko says:

Try turning your Vita off completely, then on again. Worked for me

• kutay says:

Well my king of pool crashed in TN-V4 too Go to ZLOAD.NET and download 3.01 KING OF POOL TN-V7 IT WORKS same TN-V4 IF YOU DO EVRYTHING OK INSTALL YOUR EXPLOID DATA AND LOAD IT IN THE GAME YOU CAN SEE RECOVERY MENU GO TO ADVENCED AND CLICK DOWNLOAS 660 FILES

2. Hazer7 says:

I think Tekken 6 requires high memory. I can’t get that ame to run on Megamix.

3. thanksyall says:

I just want to say, that you all of you guys rock!

4. Diag says:

why should i install iso or cso files? they are already running without installing them from the xmb (and even fast enough) :/

5. Z says:

No problems here…followed the guide and everything worked as designed, although it took me few min to realize that dang “ISO’s” have to be in caps…lol…Great job guys!!!

6. Crzylegz says:

I’m currently on FW 2.12 with GOLOR exploit and I’m trying to install TNT-V4, now my question is do I need the latest version of CMA? When I tried to transfer the TN-V4 files from PC to Vita it couldn’t connect, any solutions?

7. Todavía en 1.81 ya con TN-V4, primero me salio la pantalla roja y no supe que hacer volví a ver mis tutoriales creados y empece de cero y ahora trabaja demaravilla de nuevo, mi duda es con urbanix 2.61, ¿puedo actualizar a esa version y usar urbanix xploit o es imposible subir a un oficial firmware usando update me subiría a 3.01?.

8. Calvin says:

Please help me I’m on 2.12 with robot exploit and all I see is a green screen.
    I downloaded and renamed the eboot

9. wz says:

Hi, i just got the exploit game,but i cant find any savadata from the link below.

So, what should i do? thanks you

10. Sugoi says:

Thank you sooo much, i can finally play tn v4, i forgot to renamed the eboot.pbp into 660.PBP, greeds for Colombia South America.

11. kutay says:

MY TN-V4 WORKS BUT I CAN’T DOWNLOAD PS1 I HAVE GOT IMG PS1 FİLE HOW CAN I INSTALL IT? ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTİON PLEASE