Release: TN-V4 for PS Vita 3.01 (and below)

You may also like...

1. CaR says:

So this is a double edged sword, one that want to use homebrew use this hack and exploit for the game, and the ones who want to play new Vita games MUST upgrade, well so far all the homebrew i need now is on my new phone, but the advantage is psp games on this but not new Vita games.

I thought this new V4 would be able to play new games but duh of course we have to use the new exploits to play the current fw games, well i hope the games are still available but not patched for new firmware.. a double edged sword I so want to play YS badly, soon I just use my phone for all homebrew.

2. Eleno says:

Is it me or did SONY pull King of Pool from the North America PSN Store already?

3. paul tayag says:

help please,i was able to copy the whole files but after that,i try to check the new file on menu,but it doest give me the option to load it,because it doesnt exist,,help please and cheers.

4. sonicTH says:

Hi everyone. How can I suscribe to ‘Ninja release’ or something to get news about explot games and release… Always a new xploit is revealed in PSN-latinoamérica the game exploitable is no available anymore :( :/ I’m just paying a PLUS+ account in order to buy a game to install TNV but I just can’t. If you could let me know a better way to get the game and exploit fast I’ll appreciate.

PD: Sorry for my bad english and thanks to Wololo for the news ;)

5. hesham says:

when i copy the tnv loader from cma it doesn’t show in my live area screen help?

6. iQueYorch says:

i have a problem, i try to put the savedata in my vita but it looks like a corrupt file, i dont know how to fix it :/

7. internally-blazed says:

Thanks man. Worked perfectly first time round!

8. Confused says:

So i just got a vita and i was wondering does this crack allow me to play all the exploited psp games for free? And can I still go to psn and play online with real bought vita games if i cracked it?

9. Kenny says:

The megamix exploit isn’t showing on the homescreen even after i copied the savedata to my PS vita. Any help with that?

10. jrazorman says:

Thank you so much for your work team i am really enjoying my vita again!!!

11. Craig says:

Where can I find the loader for the new exploit game?
    If it’s not out now, where should I expect to find it later?
    Sorry for my impatience, I appreciate all the work.

12. paul tayag says:

it doesnt load in the live screen

13. meler-andy says:

yes worked fine ,after having the issue with green screen,just copy the 2 files from binary files of the Tn flash and tn…. :)

14. bennett says:

Megamix 101 not showing up on ps vita savedata help please

15. Redirr says:

WOLOLO and all people behind this.

I just wanna say thank you!!

Really!!

make my day!!! I’m so happy, not for playing piracy psp games because the only one will play is clash kart because i can’t find to buy but because of my psp MENY back again rsrsr

Thank you dude, keep going to the ligh!!!

16. Ben Carlo says:

could you please make a video for this tutorial ,

17. Joshua says:

so to run the psp thing i just do the exploit on the game i used 2 run it the 1st time?

18. Can someone explain me how to do this with King of Pool?

19. octavio andres says:

megamix isnt showing on live area screen after copying

20. kukukuku says:

Can you still restore the OFW after successfully installed this eCFW?

21. psv 3.01 says:

King of Pool works 3:52 PM PST 12/24/2013

22. TheFuckingQueen says:

King of Pool is gone from the PSN store in NA.

23. zikreload says:

all the games were removed :(

24. NOSHITESHERLOCKE says:

Help. No, really help.

At first the only problem I had was the green screen. Which I fixed by transferring two other files into the correct folder. Then after the loader returned and the reconfiguration screen came up I accidentally pressed the run option. At first it seemed to have done nothing. It took me back to the main screen and everything. But once I tried to get back to the game it was clear that something was wrong. Most of my games are in folders and everything in that folder was black. After trying the systems settings and getting no where I then tried to restart the vita.

That was about an hour ago. Its really not responding. Guys…did my fumbling just break my Vita?

• NOSHITESHERLOCKE says:

Its fine. Its…fine. Totally freaked out for a moment. But I just restarted the system. Fine. Totally fine.

25. Enzo says:

Help!!!!

When i putt the tn bin and the 660.pbp and flash0 in one map and tranfer it to my ps vita and make a copy on my ps vita it doesnt come on my ps vita home screen to open it?????
    What do i wrong!!!!!!!!
    I do the same with the video.

Help!!!!

Thanks.

26. Enzo says:

I come from netherlands.
    And aply different savedata but it dont work!!!!!

27. Rage says:

Anyway to get VHBL or TN-V4? Seems all needed games were removed from PSN. Really wanting this? Or is there anyway to go back down to an older firmware?

28. Rage says:

Anyway to get VHBL or TN-V4 on 3.01? Seems all needed games were removed from PSN. Really wanting this? Or is there anyway to go back down to an older firmware?

29. zahara says:

Hey please can u help me, em using ps vita made by china, and wants to hack it I try everything but nothing show up on my ps vita home screen, I follow the instruction correctly but the problem is I can’t find any tnv loader for china region I tried JP and US and EU in fact all of them none works for me,, can’t find the hackable files there after coping the tnv loader to my vita,, and what type of tnv loader can I use (by the way am sorry 4 my english)

30. echo says:

Hello, guys! I can’t find name of exploitable game for 3.01 firmware, help me, please, I want to play again 3rd Birthday :)

31. ravi says:

hi everyone ………………….my problem is i buyed ps vita last year from shanghai that is a hong kong version till now i tried so many time but i can not able to install any hombrew……but i manage to copy it on my ps vita but at last nothing is shown on my psv i donot know wats wrong i done with my psv……….if anybody read this message plz give reply me on mail( oelevan@gmail.com )…….i will be very thankfull to you.

32. Hicham says:

Thanks for all, I got the game yesterday but it’s not working for me, after loading the savedata (US) after boot an error C1-2858-3

I try all the possible cause but without success (Maybe because the store is KSA (Saudi Arabia)…

Please help

33. SUHAIL says:

im in middle east so which region i should use???

34. huss0406 says:

I fixed it, thank you, that was the problem! :D

35. jeje says:

what did you do?

36. flexx says:

wasting time>???? Dude it took less than 15 minutes to be fully u and running, and through ftp, kingdom hearts birth by sleep never looked better on this awesome vita screen. so speak for yourself kiddo cause this was well worth it!

1. December 18, 2013
  2. December 22, 2013

[…] Patchouli have both said they are not looking for donations. But don’t hesitate to thank them on /talk for sharing their exploits! Additional thanks go to hackinformer, Acid_Snake, mamosuke, and the […]