JP exploited game for TN-V4 (Katekyo Hitman reborn Battle Arena 2) removed from the JP store. Other locales to follow?

You may also like...

1. Marlon says:

Released?

2. Total Noob says:

Check the forums available for download.

3. sy.LL.as says:

I bought the 101-in-1 megamix in the US PSN now.

4. RKOrton says:

Game pulled from Russia too.

5. Sir Stache says:

i just got my 101!!! woot havent had an exploit since the very first mini that came for free

6. srrmy says:

Game still online in Austria (EU).

7. Marlon says:

When released???? Please tell me!!! I would like to play with my favourite psp games!!!!

8. Bertje says:

@Marlon: Buy a PSP and stop whining about the release date.
    Stupid kids….

9. Jetli says:

When released this hack?

10. barret says:

hello I have not yet vita but I download the game on my ps3 can I transfer it to my vita when I shall have received without the problem?

• TranceWarp says:

If it’s been flagged by PSN, then no. If you still can, move it to a USB drive via Content Manager and keep it on your PC for later. Then use OpenCMA to move it over.

11. TranceWarp says:

US Game is still available. Downloading now. :)

12. Memento says:

Hope I can get an answer as I’m really worried about this inquiry.

I got the Japanese version of the game downloaded on my Vita but at this time I have no memory card so its on the 1GB of memory the Vita has. When I get my memory card will I still be able to use the exploit and the memory card storage?.

Thanks a bunch in advance!.

• pj says:

Copy the game from your vita using open CMA5 to your pc when you get your memory card copy it back over using Open CMA job done.

13. Ricky D says:

It’s been taken down finally from North American stores. Now we’re just waiting on the release since this was the last store to still have the game

14. Ricky D says:

I don’t know why my comment was deleted but the game’s been removed from the US store

15. Teddy says:

1. what happens when sony patches a game? does it change coding or an id in
    the game?
    2. when a new update comes which it will, what if i backed up my game to my pc and used open cma to transfer it back after i updated to the latest firmware will the exploit work still?

16. Katsumi says:

I agree, the game is just.. bad to say the least

17. tangra87 says:

Kh BBS and FF type-0 are the main reasons I do this :)

18. tangra87 says:

hey sharper boy, if have that much rush ,well you have the exploitable game,go and make the files yourselve, if you cant (wich I`m perfectly sure is the case) wait like the rest of us and dont even speak.
    At the end of all , this is for fun , not a livin or diyn couse to save someone`s live.

1. December 16, 2013

[…] ‹ JP exploited game for TN-V4 (Katekyo Hitman reborn Battle Arena 2) removed from the JP stor… […]