JP exploited game for TN-V4 (Katekyo Hitman reborn Battle Arena 2) removed from the JP store. Other locales to follow?

Two days ago we announced the names of 2 games that will be used in Total_Noob’s upcoming TN-V4 CFW release for the PS Vita. One of the exploited games was specific to the JP store: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena2.

According to early reports, Sony Japan have now removed the game from the PSN store, a now traditional move on their end every time a hack in a PSP game is announced. According to user apolo1192 on twitter, the game has also been removed from people’s download list.

This emphasizes the need for people to make sure they actually download and install the exploited games on their Vita before Sony pulls them from the store. The Game used for TN-V4 in Europe and the US, 101-in-1 megamix, is still available at the time of this writing, but no doubt that Sony will quickly take action, as soon as the weekend in over in the impacted regions (anytime now in Europe, and in a few hours in the US).

In the meantime, The Z reported that 101-in-1 megamix has topped the sales charts for the PSP in the HK store, and has reached the top 30 overnight in Germany:

Once the game is downloaded and installed on your console, please stay tuned, as we’re all waiting for TN’s release!

1. Roland’s avatar

Please:) I like psp games, i need this feature:D

2. Obito’s avatar

Game pulled from Europe too.
    So… xD.

1. Katsumi’s avatar

It has been pulled from pretty much everywhere but the US now

3. HITMAN’s avatar

I have Hitman on my PS3, in the installation bubble. I’m waiting for a memorycard to arrive, can i still copy it to my PSVita when it’s removed from my downloadlist?

1. Shinyoite’s avatar

I forgot how the CMA worked between Vita and PS3, but even if you miss it, don’t worry, as long as the game is still there and you have your Vita on 3.01 or below, you WILL be able to transfer it once Katekyo Hitman is put back on PSN, it will just means you will have to wait a bit longer.

4. Marlon’s avatar

Released?

5. Total Noob’s avatar

Check the forums available for download.

6. sy.LL.as’s avatar

I bought the 101-in-1 megamix in the US PSN now.

1. sy.LL.as’s avatar

I’ve created an account

I bought $10 gift card (redeem a card option in the SEN Network)

I downloaded the game

7. RKOrton’s avatar

Game pulled from Russia too.

8. Sir Stache’s avatar

i just got my 101!!! woot havent had an exploit since the very first mini that came for free

9. srrmy’s avatar

Game still online in Austria (EU).

10. Marlon’s avatar

When released???? Please tell me!!! I would like to play with my favourite psp games!!!!

11. Bertje’s avatar

@Marlon: Buy a PSP and stop whining about the release date.
    Stupid kids….

1. Marlon’s avatar

Who are you? My mother? Go to the hell… Stupid dick

12. Jetli’s avatar

When released this hack?

13. barret’s avatar

hello I have not yet vita but I download the game on my ps3 can I transfer it to my vita when I shall have received without the problem?

1. TranceWarp’s avatar

If it’s been flagged by PSN, then no. If you still can, move it to a USB drive via Content Manager and keep it on your PC for later. Then use OpenCMA to move it over.

14. TranceWarp’s avatar

US Game is still available. Downloading now. :)

15. Memento’s avatar

Hope I can get an answer as I’m really worried about this inquiry.

I got the Japanese version of the game downloaded on my Vita but at this time I have no memory card so its on the 1GB of memory the Vita has. When I get my memory card will I still be able to use the exploit and the memory card storage?.

Thanks a bunch in advance!.

1. pj’s avatar

Copy the game from your vita using open CMA5 to your pc when you get your memory card copy it back over using Open CMA job done.

16. Ricky D’s avatar

It’s been taken down finally from North American stores. Now we’re just waiting on the release since this was the last store to still have the game

17. Ricky D’s avatar

I don’t know why my comment was deleted but the game’s been removed from the US store

18. Teddy’s avatar

1. what happens when sony patches a game? does it change coding or an id in
    the game?
    2. when a new update comes which it will, what if i backed up my game to my pc and used open cma to transfer it back after i updated to the latest firmware will the exploit work still?

· 1 · 2