Upcoming TN-V4 release and recently revealed exploits: FAQ

You may also like...

1. Roland says:

Please tell me somebody: When release this TN-V4? I need this:D

• Katsumi says:

everyone here has just as much of an idea as you. I’m pretty sure we are all hoping for a release once the game gets pulled off the market.

Just patiently wait.. and refresh

2. nosranro says:

NOT working on my US version Vita 3G version runing on 3.01, updated and downloaded the game this afternoon.

3. Benji115 says:

Thank you Wololo :) I love all you do for the scene :)!! When TN does come out, Could you tweet it after you make the main post! I’m worried I’ll lose it or have to search the downloads page

4. harewei says:

Regarding to refunding of the 101-in-1 megamix game, why do we need to wait till 3.02? Shouldn’t we be able to keep the game (since our vita will be in flight mode all the time anyway), while they take the game off our account and put the money back in.

5. Kounekochan says:

So, I got the vita specifically for the emulator and iso support… Is that a bad thing?
    I mean, I’ll still buy physical copies of vita specific games.

6. mike says:

Well it looks like usa game is no longer in the store. Bring on the tool lol

7. mike says:

I only see it from the store on my vita but I don’t see it from my brothers and he doesn’t like hacking stuff

8. Himbu says:

Do i need to have exploit install in vita to be able to have tn-v4.. My vita have 2.12 no exploit do i need to buy gamocracy for the exploit?

9. Nnuma says:

I have bought 101 in 1 but i already had fieldrunner in 2.61.
    I have lost 10 € ;(

10. hsiao758 says:

2.02 UNO can not Install TN-V4
    Error”C1-2858-3″

11. CRem says:

Hi there,
    what about “Gravity crash” files ? i’ve controlet several times but i cant find em
    Thx

12. Xzudin86 says:

Why in malaysia psvita can not hack…i hope in malaysia(psn for malaysia) psvita have hack

13. Andrew says:

Can some one help me plz I what to the psn store and it not got the game on it.all I can find is king of pool but it’s not letting me have it.can someone tell me is there any more exploit game out what it can download for the exploit

1. December 16, 2013