New way to download games to your older FW PS Vita – No Proxy required!

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Valerio says:

Firmware requires 3.10, PSVITA on 3.01 works
    2014/03/26

• The_Ogrenator says:

further confirming that this works on 3.01 as of 2014/03/27. was actually about to make an article for in /talk, but glad i did a search first :/ (my potential for making an impact was just shot down)

2. this_is_a_throwaway_account says:

I reset my Vita a while ago, so there’s no way for me to access PSN on my Vita without upgrading my firmware. So I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. :/ Again.

FML. FML, FML.

3. psx119 says:

don’t get mad at my noob questions but i don’t get it. do i have to restart meaning shut off and turn on my vita? or reset it completely and re-link it to my account again? also don’t i need to be logged into my psn account to see my download list? if so, shutting off wifi and enabling airplane mode doesn’t work. it just says flight mode is on. and is this done from the vita,ps3 or both. plz help without trolling. thanks guys ;)

4. crazygamer says:

tested on 3.01 3/29/2014 works like a charm. now i can download ffx2

5. George Sam says:

I’m on 3.01.I buy a game from the PSN , then i open my vita but there is no download activity on my vita.What shall i do.Please help me

6. Stoneson says:

tested on March 30, 2014 and still working!
    for those who are not able to get it to work, on step 2 you have to go to the Online Store on your PC. do all of steps 2 to 4 on your PC. then follow rest and it will work.

7. Matt says:

Heads up…I tried this and it deregistered my vita, when I bought the game online and tried to download it…It said I need to register my vita..even though I have purchased things before. Anybody know another way to access psn from my device?

8. nocturnalsteve says:

This worked fine last week for Final Fantasy XHD but today trying the method to get Football Manager Classic 2014 nothing downloads!!! I dont want to lose my TN-V – am I screwed – have Sony blocked this? Anyone?

9. nocturnalsteve says:

Right. Can anyone else on 3.01 confirm that this DOESNT work anymore?

I deleted one of the FFX from my Vita and added it to the que via PSN and did the trick above, no download :(

Other than update and lose TNV is there any other solution or have people still got this working??

Help!!!!

• godmod says:

When I tried downloading Numblast, it didn’t transfer over to my Vita from my download list. 3.01.

Not working for me either -_-

Please help!

10. Fedora says:

I’m also on 3.01 and couldn’t download from my queue after repeating these steps, I tried downloading SFxTK last night.

11. avexnsx says:

Just tried it again today and it doesn’t seem to be working. Anyone else can confirm?

12. fat chicks says:

Everyone forgot that the boys were supposed to get the wind
    chime in the conservatory; they only remembered that the friends had gone where only some had spied
    the mansion through the gates. 8 years ago, Jung Da-Yeon was a homely,
    out-of-shape Korean woman. 19 But Mary kept all these things and pondered
    them in her heart.

13. live model says:

in that particular aspect, you must be tremendously ideal to all of the sectors that are related
    to running just one commercial enterprise. They encourage
    women to actively participate in their birthing process.
    Although present times has opened lots of the possiblility to the brides with regards to wedding gowns, it has also created confusion because of
    so many choices available.

14. jafery says:

Hi, can we still use this method on new vita firmware 3.30?

15. Glauke says:

Hi everyone, i buy Sports Superbike 2 on https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ but how i’m supposed to add the game on my psvita ? i can’t connect to the store if i don’t update.. and still don’t work when i “add game to download queue” help me plz guys

16. ipostnakid says:

i am having the same issue as the user GLAUKE above. i read about this new hack and went to buy the game KING OF POOL. i am on firmware 3.0. i followed the steps above and my PSVITA doesnt start downloading anything. what am i doing wrong please? thanks.

17. hrosales says:

Awesome!!!…still working, downloading Best of Board Games.

1. May 15, 2014

Medicina Estética

New way to download games to your older FW PS Vita – No Proxy required! · Wololo.net