Official TN-V4 changelog revealed!

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert

You may also like...

1. Timber says:

There seems to be an incredible amount of confusion going on here with people and their wallets, lol.

If you already have an exploit, you’re all set, just wait for the TN release.

If you’re on 3.00, and don’t have an exploit installed, you need to buy the next exploit game once it’s announced.

• RP says:

Yes, however, some of us have purchased Gamocracy One (US) or Fieldrunners (US) but are still on 2.02 with the Uno exploit. For those of us who have Gamocracy One or Fieldrunners on their PS3s, is is “safe” to update our Vitas to 2.12 or are we going to lose all of our kernel mode exploit goodness?

• RP says:

Yes, however, this does not answer the question that I asked. Some of us have Gamocracy One (US) or Fieldrunners (US) on our PlayStation 3 consoles but our Vitas are still on 2.02 with the Uno exploit. Can we safely upgrade our Vitas to 2.12 and use the OpenCMA/PS3 trick to copy an exploit game over? Are we going to lose our kernel mode goodness?

• wololo says:

I am not sure I see the point of upgrading to 2.12. In theory that would work, but why not stay at your current firmware?

• Seth says:

I just bought a vita and its on 2.06, How do I go about getting the new TN-4?

• RP says:

The extra RAM and faster start up with Fieldrunners are incentive. They’re not necessities IMO. They would be nice to have but I can live without them.

Sorry for the double post above. It looked like the first one got eaten somewhere so I retyped it.

2. Xperimental says:

Hi wololo,

Will the TN-4 be ported for the U.S Half minute hero
    for FW 2.61?

3. mdtodd229 says:

I have a ps vita that came with 2.05. I had the game exploit for 2.06 “Apache Overkill” . That was the only game I had got with any hack that has came out since the 3.00 update. Now I’m have the new update 3.00 but no games on my vita. I would like to know what can I do about the upcoming TN- V4. Thanks.

4. ノリケン says:

does anyone know of a way for us to access PSN if we’re not on OFW 3.00?

5. BigBossJC says:

I would like some clarification. I have my vita at 2.02 with the UNO kernel exploit a ps3 and a ps4 I got on launch day. I really want my vita to be 3.00 so I can connect with my ps4. When this exploit comes out will I be able to upgrade to 3.00 buy a new game install the exploit and get my kernel access back? Thanks for any help.

• Theredbaron says:

Yes, as long as you get it before it is removed from the store, TN has already said there is a kernel exploit he plans to release. That with a usermode exploint = TN-V on any firmware up to the one it is relased on (the exploit is normally patched on next update).

However, there are some cavats to consider. I too am on 2.02, and since that is below the 2.12 cut off, that means I could get the high mem (64mb vs 32). However, that means crappier web browser, youtube, and no PS4 connection. I have not yet decided if those are worth updating and loosing the high mem support.

6. Chris Knight says:

I dreamt myself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing exploits at me. ¿Anyone else have that dream?

7. Noobies says:

Well, i didn’t understand.. currently im at 3.00 … can i use this to play psp iso on my vita.. someone pls explain

8. ChristianRO says:

I’m a bit confused too. Just one question. I have 3.0 firmware, and I’ve found UNO somewhere. Once I’ve installed TNV-4, can I copy uno exploit without getting the “You’re not the owner. etc. ” error and run the damn thing ?

• Theredbaron says:

No. Uno only works on 2.02. You will need to buy a new game, which one hasn’t been released yet. Just keep checking in on the forums and watching the blog. As soon as you see the game, buy it. Then wait for the exploit to be released. Then it will work.

9. gunggong says:

I could not see the logic releasing the changelog. There is no actual product has been released.

10. honey103 says:

i been waiting to release tn-v4 excited to install on my vita version 2.61 pls release together with tutorial bec im noob on how to install in my vita…. so 4 my bad english

11. spankymcspankerson says:

Since the rise of PPSSPP for PC and Android this is kind of a waste anymore. Is anyone making a real effort to let us play backup content of our Vita software?

12. Himbu says:

Hello guys! I have some question to clarify. I have vita 2.12 i dont install any exploit yet.. Is it possible to intall tn-v even without exploit? Do i need to install exploit for 2.12 before can i upgrade to tn-v? Thanks in advance

13. Smoker1 says:

Already got my 64GB Vita Card and now have 30GB left on it for my PSP Backups, and PSP Homebrew!!!!! Bring on the TN :D

14. inVisiBLe says:

Hi Guys !!.. This HacK Can Run iSo Vita Games ?,

• Hellbelial says:

No man,pay for them like everybody else or just do this if think the games are expensive,buy one plus membership for a year enjoy them and when expires you can maybe buy some old games at good price 20usd or 10.Sould sacrifice is out about months and now i have for free with plus,when i pay for another one next year maybe it will be at less price.Remember that if you buy a game for 20,15,or 10 dollars with plus,you wont loose the game because you pay something for it.

15. mizu says:

So…What does this do? Can I play PsVita game backups, or just psp ones? Can I use homebrew? What version of Firmware do I need for this?

16. jianghp says:

Will Tn-V4 will be release at this weekend?

17. jianghp says:

I have a suggestion why not release TN for system below 3.0 to meet most of ours requirement ?

18. honey103 says:

jainghp why u suggested for tn systerm below 3.0 read carefully what wololo said this will work on any firmware up to 3.00…

19. kinect says:

what games does this need? has that game been released yet?

20. Mika says:

Hey guys, I have the uno exploit on a 4gb card. Can I transfer the files on my new 32gb card? Thank you.

21. w0w0002 says:

Great!!!!what time……

22. Pyke says:

Is there a way to put a shortcut icon of TN-V4 in live area of PSVita? Or every time that I want to run TN-V4 I really need to run the exploited game first?

23. Dmaskell92 says:

Just feel lucky it was released in the first place.