Is this PS4 hack real? Fake PS4 exploit sets the scene on fire

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. swaga says:

LMAO THATS FUNNY AS F***

who would fall for this scheme anyway with all these so called exploits

2. Different55 says:

Doesn’t really matter. This happens to every system. I wish this one had been a better fake, though. Those are more fun.

3. Mr MaGoo says:

I would have to say that my favorite fake was the April fools one about a new ps3 exploit. I must say, I found ‘ll for it before I realized what day it was….

• It¡¦s in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I¡¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

• wrażenie, że wielu osobom wydaje siÄ™, że pójÅ›cie na tego rodzaju blokadÄ™, to jakiÅ› cholerny szczyt zaangażowania.Tak, dla wiÄ™kszoÅ›ci osób to jest szczyt zaangażowania, maÅ‚o kto może sobie pozwolić na zostanie aresztowanym (a do tego prowadzi przykuwanie się do drzew).

4. azaqiel says:

> which can be found here at the time of this writing
    where’s this fabled “here”? 🙂

all I did was look at the twitter image, and was like, “that’s awful long for a tweet. must be fake.” then I read the article – my thoughts were confirmed at “download links to a ps4 devkit”. how does one download a physical device? 😀

• BahamutBBob says:

That’s what a 3D printer is for! 😛

I’m glad we have someone on our side that looks into things like this so we don’t have to.
      (this is the only scene/hacking blog I check anyway, so I hadn’t heard of it :P)

• wololo says:

Oops, me not checking properly before publishing. I initially wanted to point to the pastebin, then decided against it to not give the guy more @ublicity, but forgot to edit that sentence out. Will fix, thanks for pointing that out.

5. anonymous says:

wololo, I remember you from the early days and what you did to the PSP-scene and almost couldn’t believe it when I saw your original website pop up on those “mainstream” websites to explain their faulty publications. I am truly happy with your recent endeavors and hope you can squeeze some professional medium out of this website because surely you are delivering greater content than any of those other self-proclaimed “scene-experts”.

I wish you all the best and feel truly sad for what happened, or rather did not happen, with the PSP scene. Because those, those were great times. You might not even read this, but I just wanted to say “thank you and good job”. Even though those times are long gone, they will stay in memory for a long time – hopefully for ever.

6. svenn says:

As you said, no company will comunicate using PR channel, you get served, not some lame twitter thing 🙂

7. PspJunkie says:

Wow! First DAX returns and now this?!?! What a week!

8. varun says:

Is that all you have left, wasting time on writing articles on scams… “You made me waste so many ‘minutes’ of my life”

9. AliFOJ says:

Lol that was so funny. XD

10. IDontModLobbies says:

Hey Wololo!
    I don’t know if you have heard, but there is a Xbox One Nand Dumped and I want to hear your thoughts about it. The Xbox One Nand Dumped can be found here: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/page/index.html/_/latest-news/xbox-one-nand-dumped-r931

Also, there is a Daulshock 4 Controller mod that was released as well. Here is the link: http://team-xecuter.com/cronusmax-dualshock-4-fully-working-xbox360-ps3-pc-new-firmware/

I would like to hear what you have to say and if maybe they interest you. Maybe you can try the Daulshock 4 mod? I don’t know, but anyways, thanks!

11. “A few scene websites categorized the article as “rumour”, which is a step in the right direction, but far from calling the fake for what it is.”

I guess you never seen my forum post’s or Tweets about it being fake, i write rumour on anything that i post which hasn’t been verified.

1.) I posted the story as soon as it came online, which was 5 hours before the stupid Twitter image, which was at least 7 hours before you posted here.

2.)Why are you always dictating how i should post, i mean i could start dictating and criticizing some of your posts.

3.) I post how and when i feel like it, i label something how i feel like labeling it, that’s something you are going to have to learn to cope with.

• Acid_Snake says:

Nobody is dictating how you should write, he’s only giving advices on how to prevent your site from having a bad reputation due to misguiding users. If you are unable to see that then you should reconsider being a blogger.

• I’m not a blogger, never have been, not sure where you get that misguided idea.

Also stating that its a fake, which i did, is hardly misguiding users, its easy being a smart *** when you post something several hours after everyone else has.

Also, i don’t need any advice from anyone, as i said, i write what i want, how i want, when i want, if you are deluded enough to think otherwise, then you are hugely misguided 🙂

• Netrix says:

Did Wololo call out your name or site and say that you are misguiding users? Did it come across your mind that he was not talking about you? Maybe he did read your ‘non-blogging’ forum posts and noticed that you did call it out as a fake. Should he have specifically mentioned that you are excluded from his non-specific statement about “some websites” so that you wouldn’t assume that he was talking about you?

His whole point was that simply labeling it “rumour” does not appropriately communicate that it is fake. Obviously, if you make a forum post (blogging or not) and tweet that it is fake, you are calling it out as a fake and would not really be relevant to Wololo’s comment that you seem so certain was targeted at you.

If you read the read the rest of what he said, he was referring to sites that think that the hack is real because of a lack of research. So unless that applies to you, you really shouldn’t be so defensive.

• comauto says:

Dit is leuk. Zo kan je vergelijken en kunnen anderen weer met jou vergelijken en met wie dan ook. Ga ik ook doen met mijn twee installaties. Voor elke installatie dan een aparte pagina bij zonnestroomopbrengst.eu lijkt mij dan wel wat.

• The raves on Doggerland while they were dancing it out of the ice were FANTASTIC! Unfortunately, they overdanced and ran it into the ocean. Yes. you heard it here first: Raves create Climate Change.

• wololo says:

Greg, you are one of the few sites that labeled the thing as a rumor which is great. But have the intellectual honesty to admit you didn’t spend any time researching who that guy was or if he had any credibility. There’s a reason you posted your article way before me: I spent a large amount of time researching before writing.

That being said, just so we’re clear: I am absolutely not talking about you when I say some sites are lame, but about mainstream blogs that did not even categorize this as a rumor.

• mert diyor ki:merhaba bayanlar ankaradan masör mert evınızde ve dıledıgınz her yerde masaj yapılır gızlılık ön plandadır lutfen ıstıyen arasın yas 28 keçiören 544 855 06 13 aksam 9 a kadar arayın her gun…

12. ivo says:

hi, what about a tnv4 with remotejoy support ?
    a fake one and a real one 😉

13. pspfanMOHH says:

THAT SCREENSHOT! xP

14. PoorPR says:

Let’s play a game:
    How many spelling & grammar mistakes did Sony make in their Tweets?

I count 3!

15. Danny says:

Ik snap Sony helemaal aan klagen die idioot, of Microsoft methode hem aan nemen en aan de beveiliging laten werken hahahaa

16. fakefake says:

Sony ain’t stupid after PSP and PS3 hacks.

17. Cell Fighter 5 says:

I have a PS4 hack, but you have to run it on your PC, it’s called PS4Hack.exe, or it’s more common name of How I got pwned by a lame encoder……

18. Dominique says:

Pretty funny.

19. lamer exterminator says:

hohoh! every scene has their fair share of lamers.. but this fellow is probably the lamest of them all.

..and merry xmas 😀

20. Mac says:

Are you looking for Jailbreak PS4/PS3 Hack Firmware 1.61 and 4.55 Download? Here we give you a possibility to get Jailbreak PS4/PS3 Hack Firmware 1.61 and 4.55.

21. I like what you guys are usually up too.
    This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve you guys to my blogroll.

22. Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web site is
    really nice and the people are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

23. Thanks for another informative blog. The place else may just
    I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal manner?

I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the
    glance out for such information.

24. r another informative blog. The place else may just
    I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal manner?

I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the
    glance out for such information.

25. Ilike this web more than other

26. Silica says:

you have more than 120 characters in DM’s now, but still obvious fake

1. April 15, 2015

[…] Maxconsole, in an article on a PS4 Jailbreak hoax that I’ve debunked numerous times […]

2. July 8, 2016