Black Friday is upon us, and Amazon have a bunch of cool deals for gamers today

You may also like...

1. son says:

I don’t see the 29.99 deal for psn plus and i live in US

2. son says:

Nevermind, my bad bro, the deal hasn’t started yet.

3. GuitaristMatt says:

Yololo,
    The PS+ deal doesn’t look like it is happening. It’s just normal price with a $5 Amazon credit.

4. DeathOfChaos says:

Some interesting info:

Important Note: Limit of 2 units per customer for the $29.99 special deal available on Black Friday (11/29/13) only

Black Friday only: Get $5 Amazon Instant Video credit with purchase of a 1-year Membership

Can only stack up to two of the 1 year and you don’t get $5 in PSN money, it’s for Amazon Instant Video. Still worth the price!

5. gunblade says:

ooh off subject i guess seen an xbox one tear down was think u guys think the disk drive error with the xbox one is cuz the speaker above the disk drive and if its like the ps3slim disk drive there was a magnet that held the bluray disk in place oohs thks wololo on the black friday deals i may get the 12 months psn..

6. gunblade says:

ooh and looks like da colling fan for the xbox one needs better airflow the air is jus coming from the side i would think if there was air vents on the front and back it could be cooled better

7. gunblade says:

ooh and looks like da colling fan for the xbox one needs better airflow the air is jus coming from the side i think if there was air vents on the front and back it could be cooled better

8. gunblade says:

and looks like da cooling fan for the xbox one needs better airflow the air is jus coming from the side i think if there was air vents on the front and back it could be cooled better

9. Tyler Tizard says:

Hey, I shared your link at work, hopefully you still get money if I share the link. Stay awesome!

10. ノリケン says:

If you’re looking for a monitor, I’d suggest either BenQ or Asus.

BenQ and Asus gaming screens are both lagless and have great color depth (I’d personally go with BenQ now even though I own the Asus).

11. Tran Quang Tin says:

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership – PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code] 29.99$ available now on amazon :D im getting one too – excited :D

12. BahamutBBob says:

Wololo, I used your link to buy PS+ and FF14 (figured I could give it a shot for $15 :P) and gave the $175 Vita bundle link to a friend, we’ll see if he buys it!

I do appreciate everything you do to keep us informed and etc.

13. bob saget says:

check your nearest gamestop because they are selling 8gb memory cards for the vita as low as 9.99$

14. Oye-king says:

Hey wololo, quick question…I’ve just bought the psn plus Fromm Amazon. Does this now mean that I can only redeem it on my us psn account? Also, after redeeming it, does it also mean that it won’t be on my uk account after switching back? By the way, this question is for the ps3. Do u know what he effect will be on he ps4?

15. angelorpheus says:

i bought the us code with the trick and im in eur ….so i wasted my money? XD lol

16. Oye-king says:

Yes, i bought the psn plus deal on the us amazon website. I think I’ll have to redeem it using my us psn acc but I want to know if this means that I won’t enjoy the psn plus benefits on the uk psn store and how this will affect things when I move unto he ps4.

17. chrisgomez3030 says:

bought one from your link but it shows this

18. gunlade says:

bumers stuck home on black friday miners hopefuly cyber monday be awsume ooh my bad if anything i going play with my Android.. but probly get me a ps4 and a vita forchristmas….

19. Oye-king says:

Thanks for the reply wololo. Last question – seeing as I now have a 1 year subscription on my us acc, when I get my ps4 and create both uk n us profiles then say I get another 1 year subscription on my uk acc, will they stack? i.e become 2 yrs or….?

20. chrisgomez3030 says:

never mind my previous coment they already gave me the code :)

21. fat cat says:

its probably too late now, but amazon also had a deal on the 8 gig memory cards for $9.99 each.

22. Jmqm says:

The G155 Sentry. I have that, really useful.

23. Moedogg30 says:

Hey I don’t know if you know this but hackers just hack the Xbox one the other day and dump its NAND data lol funny

24. Reckz0r says:

c’mon wololo.

25. wololo says:

Depends if you consider them as an entity or a group of people. Pretty sure both are correct in this case? But I am not a native speaker so I am probably wrong.