Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? Xbox One Teardown, Wii U Sales Forecasts Are Dismal, and Crash Bandicoot Making A Return?

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. chrisgomez3030 says:

in the title you mentioned Crash Bandicoot which you didn´t mention nothing of it. and my PSN id is the one in my name but still will be adding you tho i only have a ps vita :)

2. Where in this does it talk about Crash Bandicoot? That’s the only reason why I clicked this xD

I want Crash Bandicoot for my PS Vita!

3. trg says:

Yeah. Clicked it only for bandicoot:/

4. MrNiceDon says:

Thanks for the weekly roundup Minimur!
    I’ll add you when I’m on my vita sometime, too bad we can’t play together as i’m getting an xbox one. Don’t worry when i’ve got the money i’ll buy a ps4 to.

5. Charles Fasano says:

To bad Activision owns Crash Bandicoot as that series has not been the same for many years. The best Crash game was Crash Bandicoot Warped. I did enjoy Wrath of Cortex but after that, the series really went down the toilet.

The best Crash games were from Naughtydog.

PSN ID: ccfman2004

6. x-eye says:

No problem. All ya gotta do is sing the wiiu theme song. (note: it sounds a lot like Dr who theme) but seriously it is sad, I like the wiiu the console is sleek and beautiful, the name is catchy…yeah. it’s cool. At least nintendudes tried to do something new and innovative…and they’re paying the price. Sony and Microsoft on the other hand did the same old same old. And they were rewarded handsomely. The moral? The industry has become stagnant and complacent. At least Nintendo is trying.

7. kay says:

Is…Is crash fiddling with his nipples?

8. ZeroHart says:

Hey there, would be awesome to Play KillZone with the community.
    my PSN is ZeroHart

9. jlo138 says:

At least the WiiU is backwards compatible with Wii titles. I like my WiiU, funny I say that because I haven’t fired it up in at least 4 months. I only own 1 game too. Getting a couple to add here soon though… My WiiU standing next to my Wii sure does make the Wii look so old. I do think Nintendo should of released MK8 by now. It sure would of helped sales a bit. Also they need to have an attachment to play 3DS games on it (in 2D obviously). Similar to the GC with GBA games. A new FZero would be nice…

10. Adham Elbaz says:

Add me, would love to play with the community!PSN ID:adhamelbazz

11. cheese96 says:

my sen id is cheez96

12. vampiraqula says:

Thanks for the news Minimur.
    Added see you around.
    Anyone want another friend add me. VampiraQula

13. gunblade says:

from tear down pic look like the xbox one got 4 gig for the cpu two for hard drive and diskdrive two that for the ui therez probly 2 gig for the low profile cpu think the 2gig ram in the kinnect is for the motion senser face reconition camera mic..

14. packet3 says:

Can’t wait to get an new xbox. Can’t wait

15. They mmay not have aas many grocery coupons online, but the ones they do have are
    the ones you probably use, so they are worth checking out.
    They also change their coupons every week, so you get a
    new batch to choose from. Purchasing Whirlpoo appliances