Confirmed: VitaTV currently only works with Japanese accounts, can only access the JP PSN

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Sky Yuki says:

Oh well i thought it will be available for all asian D:

2. BlazingHaze74 says:

Dang it! Oh well lucky me that I haven’t order it yet. Well I’m building my gaming rig, so I’m quite exicted!!!

3. Dragar says:

But it still plays vita cartridges right? that would be fine for me as my most played games are on cartridge.

4. mixedfish says:

Wouldn’t make sense if it was available outside of Japan, services don’t exist yet and patches need to made for the games.

5. DSwizzy145 says:

@wololo Have you tested the Jikkiu Baseball Pro 2012 exploit VHBL on the VitaTV yet & see if it works? Hopefully later on users are able to access TN-V4 on their devices once available 😀 just imagine running PSP & PS1 backups, and also emulators/Homebrews being played on big wide television screens or HDTVs 😉

• jonny2jo says:

Oh mon Dieu!!i’ll order it for that! kingdom hearts birth by sleep on a 55Inch screen….dear santa Wololo please give us any feedback for trying it with TN-V4 when it comes out for 3.00

6. ChrimpChi says:

Luck me i so glad to be in Japan. ^_^

7. Hellbelial says:

Let them keep that in the japanese ***.That’s the reason vita is going down,imagine how much vita can sell if tales games comes to US,UK.

8. maybe says:

Maybe because it is a Japanese release? I remember experiencing similar case as that one on other things and asked a the Japanese store personnel, all he said was “Japanese Release” and I just walked away with no choice. Well, I’m not sure but just saying. New feature only available in vitatv I guess?

9. Mr. MaGooe says:

This blows. I really wanted on and a emed like a good fitting partner for my ps4