Confirmed: VitaTV currently only works with Japanese accounts, can only access the JP PSN

You may also like...

1. Sky Yuki says:

Oh well i thought it will be available for all asian D:

2. BlazingHaze74 says:

Dang it! Oh well lucky me that I haven’t order it yet. Well I’m building my gaming rig, so I’m quite exicted!!!

3. Dragar says:

But it still plays vita cartridges right? that would be fine for me as my most played games are on cartridge.

4. mixedfish says:

Wouldn’t make sense if it was available outside of Japan, services don’t exist yet and patches need to made for the games.

5. DSwizzy145 says:

@wololo Have you tested the Jikkiu Baseball Pro 2012 exploit VHBL on the VitaTV yet & see if it works? Hopefully later on users are able to access TN-V4 on their devices once available :D just imagine running PSP & PS1 backups, and also emulators/Homebrews being played on big wide television screens or HDTVs ;)

• jonny2jo says:

Oh mon Dieu!!i’ll order it for that! kingdom hearts birth by sleep on a 55Inch screen….dear santa Wololo please give us any feedback for trying it with TN-V4 when it comes out for 3.00

6. ChrimpChi says:

Luck me i so glad to be in Japan. ^_^

7. Hellbelial says:

Let them keep that in the japanese asses.That’s the reason vita is going down,imagine how much vita can sell if tales games comes to US,UK.

8. maybe says:

Maybe because it is a Japanese release? I remember experiencing similar case as that one on other things and asked a the Japanese store personnel, all he said was “Japanese Release” and I just walked away with no choice. Well, I’m not sure but just saying. New feature only available in vitatv I guess?

9. Mr. MaGooe says:

This blows. I really wanted on and a emed like a good fitting partner for my ps4