Amazon PSN Store for Digital games & DLC

You may also like...

1. whodat says:

excluding amazon gift cardz and psn? is that correct

2. Nice Guy says:

I like Amazon.
    Will check this out. Thanks!

3. mangosteam says:

Amazon is great their psn network cards has no tax and they accept paypal unlike psn. The tax here on philippines for 20$ psn card is 10$ *** super rip off so amazon could be a life saver for countries outside US

4. tangra87 says:

Is it only for USA ,or not ? Becouse will be great ,reading this was thinking of boying the Injustice U E ps vita digitaly.

5. mangosteam says:

Ok already shared on our ps vita group on facebook

6. doubledee1986 says:

Actually, PSN does take paypal now (at least in the US), but I digress. It is a pleasant surprise to see Amazon doing something like that. Maybe Amazon Prime members will get some extra benefits as well.

7. Thrawn says:

I can’t see me using that. Especially if amazon charges the same price as the sony store… so there is no benefit (excluding the option of different payment methodes). -_-
    Well back to the roots, steam I coming.

8. RodPin says:

One more advantage of buying on Amazon:

If you´re, like me, living on other region than your PSN Account you´re not allowed by Sony to buy from PSN with your Internation Credit Card. Although, on Amazon you can use it with no problems, all you´ve got to do is fill your account with a US address.

I did it many times when I had to buy PSN cards.