Release: Fieldrunners VHBL for 2.61 v2 fix

1. Shiro says:

Whew some user exploits suddenly can become kernel exploits

2. gunblade says:

cool… like 5 days till ps4

3. nevercall says:

any news about open CMA for Vita FW3.00?

4. Proto-Tyrant says:

not bad work^^ thanks for that fix
    hope TN-V4 is coming soon, I believe in you TN ^^
    greeting Proto

5. Timber says:

Phew, got fieldrunners and v2 of this installed, success! Hey noob question but in my situation in particular 2.61 and fieldrunners VHBL, we have to wait for TN-V4 right? can TN-V3 be installed in the meantime?

6. sovan says:

Hi.am new user ps vita i love it so much.how can update this cfw on ofw 3.00?and can play all psp game? Sorry for my english

7. ambrosjb says:

Not that it matters all that much, but just an FYI that the version of 138 menu you have in this download defaults to German. I’m blaming the Z for that one!

8. cee says:

any link for official Content Manager version 2.61?

9. repapermunky says:

I got charles proxy and connect and everything works except I cannot connect to the internet with my Vita. I am connected to the network, but when I try to “update using wifi” I get errors, and I can’t use the vita browser either. What’s the problem here? I put in all the valid proxy settings as well, to no avail. I hit help on Charles and used the local ip it gave there, and used port 8888; what’s my issue?

10. Xperimentalist says:

Hey guys,
    I Downloaded fieldrunners to my PS3 running FW 4.50 but can’t see the fieldrunners on my PSP-vita running FW 2.61 when I go to copy it form CMA, as of NOV.16,2013 charles proxy no longer works, also the Open CMA unplug form pc trick no longer works “it will not ask to update” but i can’t see the game. IS there some other way to get fieldrunners on the PS-vita.

PS: Is anyone working on a Opne CMA for the PS3 that might help to unblock sony invisible spell.

Thanks.