TN-V4: Frequently asked Questions

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Caleb says:

Ok help please cause i dont quite get it.. im on 2.12 without any exploit yet, im getting a ps4 so i want to be able to remote play with my vita. my questions are:
    -i should use the gamocracy exploit right away?
    -once exploited with gamocracy i will be able to use tn-v4 exploit without buying any other game?
    -and last question, once exploited i will be able to update to OFW 3.00 from within tn-v4 so i can get remote play without losing the exploit?

in short, i want to use remote play, but also want to have the 64mb ram lol. so is one or the another? i know tn-v4 will support OFW 3.00, but trying to figure out if theres a way to keep the extra ram from 2.12 and still being able to remote play. thanks!

2. Mini_Norris says:

Hoiw do I download now Field Runners if I am on 2.61 and don’t have access to the PS Store because update to 3.00.

I know I can download it via PS3 but how to copy on my Vita after that without updating firmware on Vita?

Thanks

3. Kitsune says:

Same deal, however this shouldn’t mean that the game for 3.00 was Fieldrunners, since The Z already claimed that they chose to not release it but were forced to due to having the update make it useless.

4. greysmoke says:

If you dont currently have an exploit game, then upgrade to 3.00 and await ninja release religiously!

5. Sky Yuki says:

ER MAH GERD i7 wORK3d
    1 haVE mAde a ExpL017 ph0R U 9uy

6. Hellbelial says:

Hahahaha yeah right,mario on ps device.