TN-V4: Frequently asked Questions

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. PlaGeRaN says:

Updated to 3.00 and waiting for TN to release XD!

2. no1cares says:

I’m new here. How do I register account?

3. sai says:

I’m new here too. How do I register account?

4. no1cares says:

Okey, I clicked on the “/Talk Forums” and I magically went to a vboard like place. There I registered.

5. Caleb says:

Ok help please cause i dont quite get it.. im on 2.12 without any exploit yet, im getting a ps4 so i want to be able to remote play with my vita. my questions are:
    -i should use the gamocracy exploit right away?
    -once exploited with gamocracy i will be able to use tn-v4 exploit without buying any other game?
    -and last question, once exploited i will be able to update to OFW 3.00 from within tn-v4 so i can get remote play without losing the exploit?

in short, i want to use remote play, but also want to have the 64mb ram lol. so is one or the another? i know tn-v4 will support OFW 3.00, but trying to figure out if theres a way to keep the extra ram from 2.12 and still being able to remote play. thanks!

6. Mini_Norris says:

Hoiw do I download now Field Runners if I am on 2.61 and don’t have access to the PS Store because update to 3.00.

I know I can download it via PS3 but how to copy on my Vita after that without updating firmware on Vita?

Thanks