CastleStorm is about to launch an attack on PS3 and PS Vita.

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. datright says:

Looks great! One reason why I updated to 3.00.

2. BahamutBBob says:

I still have the demo for this, just sitting on my 360’s HDD…maybe I’ll finally give it a try.

3. k3nn says:

looks cruel! does it have a singleplayer mode? i need to practice 1st

4. ZeroSkys says:

Don’t forgot to check out the demo.

5. PlaGeRaN says:

the game reminds me of Worms! Sheep bomb!

6. what? says:

I just don’t have the taste for this kind of games. it sucks. This is my personal opinion. I wont mind anybody liking it.

• neogalahad says:

Wow, I love when people think everyone wants to hear gamers HATE on other games. Its the cool thing to do now I guess.

Anyway, I tried this on Xbox 360 a while back and now that its on ps3 AND vita, ill probably pick it up. Pretty fun!

• Haze7 says:

As long as they aren’t disrespectful its healthy to see someone voice a different opinion. It gives us a different perspective on games or the type of people they are.