CastleStorm is about to launch an attack on PS3 and PS Vita.

You may also like...

1. datright says:

Looks great! One reason why I updated to 3.00.

2. BahamutBBob says:

I still have the demo for this, just sitting on my 360′s HDD…maybe I’ll finally give it a try.

3. k3nn says:

looks cruel! does it have a singleplayer mode? i need to practice 1st

4. ZeroSkys says:

Don’t forgot to check out the demo.

5. PlaGeRaN says:

the game reminds me of Worms! Sheep bomb!

6. what? says:

I just don’t have the taste for this kind of games. it sucks. This is my personal opinion. I wont mind anybody liking it.

• neogalahad says:

Wow, I love when people think everyone wants to hear gamers HATE on other games. Its the cool thing to do now I guess.

Anyway, I tried this on Xbox 360 a while back and now that its on ps3 AND vita, ill probably pick it up. Pretty fun!

• Haze7 says:

As long as they aren’t disrespectful its healthy to see someone voice a different opinion. It gives us a different perspective on games or the type of people they are.

7. Their son Micah Sanders who could communicate with and
    control technology. Play – Mesh’s Tic Tac Toe Online for the i –
    Phone and i – Pod Touch is the best Tic Tac Toe game available for the i –
    Phone. People love to watch Heroes online to enjoy its episodes
    again and again.