Best PSP/Vita homebrews for November 2013

You may also like...

1. BurritoSaw says:

The title says psp/PSV homebrews, but half of them aren’t homebrew, and one is for the ps2

2. The Z says:

Ahh, those good ME/LME CFWs.

That is the “master race” of CFWs :D

• SSJ-Vita says:

It started as a past time when I wanted pokemon on my psp, which lead me to discover your hardware needed modded firmware and so on etc. I apply hack the system, EVERYWHERE

3. AlexTOUGE says:

How come the Pro CFW isn’t on the list? I mean, sure the ME firmware is good and all, but where’s one of the best firmwares ever, aka the ProCFW? :D

4. DGryphon says:

So would care to explain how 6.60 ME or Pro is better?

5. Ivo says:

What about xbmc for psp? Or an external client?

6. vali says:

CEF 6.60 TN work on arcade darts exploit?
    i have arcade darts vhbl and i want CEF 6.60 TN on it some one can give me a litle help pls?
    thx!

7. toBsucht says:

Is it possible to have a ranking list idk to which number, i´m thinking about this for a longer time.

It´s often ~top3 of talk/downloads.
    “Best” of nov. that´s kind of funny :P sure they are good maybe excellent… i do not vote 2 times^^

8. megaman781 says:

Hopefully TN CEF will make it to the FR exploit

9. A Vita With cheese says:

^ Needs Tn-v4 on the top.#1 Thx Dev’s keep up the good work.