Using the DS4 controller on various devices (PC, PS3, Vita, Android…)

hackinformer

I like to get everyone the right info and I like to help others get the most from there electronic devices. I enjoy playful cleverness and the exploration of technology. My Motto: You own it, you can do whatever you want with it.

You may also like...

1. jhon says:

hi. to buy a ds4 its more expensive than a normal pc controller

• PlaGeRaN says:

If you are buying / purchased a ps4 then this is alternate use’s for the controller. not to go out and buy one.

I hope they do this with other consoles also.

2. ils says:

Any info about vibration support in Windows?

3. GuitaristMatt says:

For people who do want to know how to pair it with your PC via bluetooth, make sure bluetooth is enabled on your PC, go to the bluetooth device manager and hold the PS button + Share for around 5 seconds. The PC should pick it up on-screen as “Wireless Controller”. Click pair. Done.

On Win 8.1 this setting can be found by locating the start menu and typing bluetooth settings

4. ivo says:

hi, is ther any chance for a ps3 exploit now the ps4 is almost there ?

• Thrawn says:

Nope. Unhackable 2k5, 3k and 4k are still well unbroken. But you can get yourself a 3k3y or cobra ode. Games and homebrew does run on a non hacked device. Also multiman has been releases for cobra and 3k3y and it runs nice. So your choice.
      I would give up hope for an exploit in the ps3 kernel of newer consoles, they really did a good security job on those.

5. ivo says:

hi, what about an other appoach than 3key or ode ?
    meaning taking out ps3 hdd extracting uno ps3 title
    porting uno vhbl or uno hbl or uno psp exploit to ps3 ?
    making an uno game+exploit injecting livecd or dvd ?
    one that recognises and reads/writes ps3 hdd’s with lots of tools and injecting ofc.
    hooking the ps3 freshly injected ?.?
    cheers

6. Datguy says:

I want that dbz wallpaper of Bulma! xD

7. commandnconquer says:

Hi, how can I use my vita as a controller for my android device? I wanna use it as a controller for my fpse for example.

8. ivo says:

by using vitacontroller in ps vita mobile developer pack
    and running vitacontroller-pc in windows ?
    is ther an android controller server ?
    is ther a linux controller server ?
    what about the windows version ?
    what about pspcontroller that works in vhbl ?

thats sorta it.
    except i know what i want now for my propellerclock
    instead of colour leds … projector leds
    fill a room with projection.

and a rgb scart compoisite hdmi adapter to feed imagedata to the pic propellerclock via ir leds (either leds or projection leds propellerclock adapterboard)
    cheers

9. Tnutbutter says:

Wish you could use the psvita as a controller…

10. Hymness says:

Hi there community!

Just to say, Wololo, DS3 Tool isn’t the only way to get your dualshock to work with PC now. There is a great alternative named Xinput Wrapper by Scarlet Crush.Productions

It’s working flawlessly, doesn’t have any connexion required and work great when used wireless too. No bugs like not recognized when coming out from Sleep mode or BSOD.

You should give it a try :)

• JC200X says:

I second this. I used to use DS3 Tool/Motioninjoy on my laptop for a year until I kept getting BSODs. Switched to Xinput Wrapper and have had no problems since.

11. ivo says:

still i would rather see an exploit than yet another controllerdriver yacontrolldrive

12. Chuckthetekkie says:

My sister has no problem using a 360 controller. Then again her ring size is 12.

BTW, any word on getting the DS4 working with a Mac for Mac games? Could never seem to get the DS3 controller working on my MacBook Pro.

• Luis says:

Yep, native support on Mac as well. But don’t forget the games must have some sort of controller profile for them to work with it. I had no issue with mine.

13. titegtnodI says:

It took me 20mins to realize you meant “Dual Shock” for “DS3″ and “DS4″. I’ve never heard them called DS3 or DS4 …

14. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so
    I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Excellent blog and great style and design.