Android emulator for PC

You may also like...

1. Obito says:

I use Android SDK Tools. It’s free, you can choose whatever version of Android you want, and it’s like having a mobile phone on PC. You can even install WhatsApp, or any other Android app whatsoever.

2. JVC says:

I use bluestacks on a toshiba satelite and it is slow,I think youwave for some reason I didnt want to use,guess I will look up something else,use it mostly for whatsapp.

• jonny2jo says:

I’ve also got bluestacks with whatsapp but the only problem is the keyboard mine is in french so all the é, à and é kindoff annoying having to click it manually apart from that it’s all good

3. Bluestacks is SOOOO slow, Ive tried it by several months and no computer power will be enough to handle it. It can turn into a writing machine any good computer (i7), so I personally DONT RECOMMEND IT ONLY IF U ARE NEEDED TO

4. chrisgomez says:

what will be the point of this ? why should i emulate something that is meant for my phone ?

• aerinas says:

Because one might want to use/play android apps on a big screen. Think of possibilities like using whatsapp on a pc…

• angelic_sedition says:

You could still just use your android phone for that. Emulation is more useful if you don’t have an android device but want to use android apps or for testing I would assume.

5. angelic_sedition says:

Have you tried virtualbox? As cool as YouWave is, I would never pay for something like that.

6. ivo says:

is ther an android emu system for linux ? not virtualboard or virtualbox ?

7. Stef says:

I had found once an android emulator tha was very small, too fast and .exe for windows from a chinese team (i think so) but i can’t find it write now, after a big research that i had done it was the best one out there.. I’ll check my old pc for links and i will come again to post tomorow.. cya !! :D

8. Haze7 says:

I was just wondering. Will it ever be possible to make a android emulator for the PS Vita? Isn’t PSM already android based sort of?

9. I use Bluestacks and runs ultra smooth on my laptop with intel i7 3770k processor.

10. BakaOsaka says:

Try http://www.socketeq.com/, I’ve tried it and it’s pretty awesome. However, it’s only Android 4.0.

11. Viral_Weaponry says:

I made a bootable USB flash drive and boot my PC to android whenever I want and is persistent, just Google android x86, youre welcome lol

12. Shapeshifter says:

I have a 3612qm , 1tb hdd 128gb ssd 7750m gddr5 2gb , 4gb ram and full hd screen
    Blue stacks best for me

13. wartaf says:

can’t install on my pc, there’s an error :(

14. dimy93 says:

GenyMotion – fast,fluid,free, many options, the only problem is it’s 4.0 and 4.1 only

15. comwiz says:

What about this?

16. gamr13 says:

I use android x86 4.3 on a laptop with no fan to cool down xD normally i just let the air at it like now (it’s disasembled) works fine, really fast, installed all my apps and the funny thing is, I don’t have a HDD in it, the hdd is in my ps3, so i installed it on SD card (8GB) xD

-sent from a PS Vita

17. coldhell says:

SDK supports all versions and it is free, so I don’t see a reason for another emu… about the complicated way – it is not like you will need to do anything different once you learn how to do it.

18. chuito says:

damn i couldnt install the second one cuz i dont have a graphics card :(

19. wololo says:

Do you have a good, free alternative to suggest?

20. Don Kali says:

Which alternative would you suggest then?