Android emulator for PC

You may also like...

1. Obito says:

I use Android SDK Tools. It’s free, you can choose whatever version of Android you want, and it’s like having a mobile phone on PC. You can even install WhatsApp, or any other Android app whatsoever.

2. JVC says:

I use bluestacks on a toshiba satelite and it is slow,I think youwave for some reason I didnt want to use,guess I will look up something else,use it mostly for whatsapp.

• jonny2jo says:

I’ve also got bluestacks with whatsapp but the only problem is the keyboard mine is in french so all the é, à and é kindoff annoying having to click it manually apart from that it’s all good

3. Bluestacks is SOOOO slow, Ive tried it by several months and no computer power will be enough to handle it. It can turn into a writing machine any good computer (i7), so I personally DONT RECOMMEND IT ONLY IF U ARE NEEDED TO

4. chrisgomez says:

what will be the point of this ? why should i emulate something that is meant for my phone ?

• aerinas says:

Because one might want to use/play android apps on a big screen. Think of possibilities like using whatsapp on a pc…

• angelic_sedition says:

You could still just use your android phone for that. Emulation is more useful if you don’t have an android device but want to use android apps or for testing I would assume.

5. angelic_sedition says:

Have you tried virtualbox? As cool as YouWave is, I would never pay for something like that.

6. ivo says:

is ther an android emu system for linux ? not virtualboard or virtualbox ?

7. Stef says:

I had found once an android emulator tha was very small, too fast and .exe for windows from a chinese team (i think so) but i can’t find it write now, after a big research that i had done it was the best one out there.. I’ll check my old pc for links and i will come again to post tomorow.. cya !! :D

8. Haze7 says:

I was just wondering. Will it ever be possible to make a android emulator for the PS Vita? Isn’t PSM already android based sort of?

9. I use Bluestacks and runs ultra smooth on my laptop with intel i7 3770k processor.

10. BakaOsaka says:

Try http://www.socketeq.com/, I’ve tried it and it’s pretty awesome. However, it’s only Android 4.0.

11. Viral_Weaponry says:

I made a bootable USB flash drive and boot my PC to android whenever I want and is persistent, just Google android x86, youre welcome lol

12. Shapeshifter says:

I have a 3612qm , 1tb hdd 128gb ssd 7750m gddr5 2gb , 4gb ram and full hd screen
    Blue stacks best for me

13. wartaf says:

can’t install on my pc, there’s an error :(

14. dimy93 says:

GenyMotion – fast,fluid,free, many options, the only problem is it’s 4.0 and 4.1 only

15. comwiz says:

What about this?

16. gamr13 says:

I use android x86 4.3 on a laptop with no fan to cool down xD normally i just let the air at it like now (it’s disasembled) works fine, really fast, installed all my apps and the funny thing is, I don’t have a HDD in it, the hdd is in my ps3, so i installed it on SD card (8GB) xD

-sent from a PS Vita

17. coldhell says:

SDK supports all versions and it is free, so I don’t see a reason for another emu… about the complicated way – it is not like you will need to do anything different once you learn how to do it.

18. chuito says:

damn i couldnt install the second one cuz i dont have a graphics card :(

19. John says:

First off. Bluestacks sucks. COders have no clue how to make it run on all platforms. Second, YouWave is just as bad as Bluestracks. Why pay for something that doesn’t work right??Third, Genymotion is another worthless paid app. I can’t believe you guys pay for shit products. The saying is correct, A fool and his money is soon parted. People have to remember, Android is an open source linux based operating system. Meaning its free to do what you want with it. I am almost certain, these people who are charging for the service is in violation of the TOS. But anyways. Those that require you to have high end equipement to run a shit program means the coders have no clue how to get something to run. Bluestacks needs more memory and graphics then what a real Android phone has. That should tell you something right there.

20. Rather element of written content. I recently stumbled upon your web site as well as in accession investment capital to express i always get actually treasured profile ones blog site blogposts. In whatever way I will be opting-in in your rss feeds as well as My partner and i completion you get entry to regularly fast.

21. Fantastic overcom! I’m going to trainee when you fix your web site, exactly how may we subscribe for any website web site? The actual accounts solved the problem your appropriate bargain. For a nice and little bit familiar of this your transmitted presented sparkly obvious plan

22. This is why December is one of dozens the firm, JHP Architecture,
    has on its hands — a surge of business driven by a rise
    in demand in the United States. Last month, a report from the Financial Services
    Authority, the City regulator, said the tenant had two possible paths to pursue.
    ” He said that their former apartment was being rented at market value, but
    that he would pay the money into a bank account.