Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix will launch globally in 2014

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Nitial says:

I wondered as the main page of the site loaded if you guys would post on the KH 2.5 as I saw the Facebook announcement, and I smiled as I read the latest article’s title. Thanks italkgame

2. tangra87 says:

I was hoping that this is coming for the ps vita to ,becouse not evryone have ps3 … 🙁 since the BBS is a psp game that never was releast on the ps vita. But thanks for the fast info 🙂

3. tangra87 says:

so that game was the original reason I buy mi ps vita , thinkig if they could do this for the psp ,imagen wath they would do for the ps vita, well in my country we say ” the hope dies only at the end ” 🙂 so there is still hope , meenewile Im going to do the TN V4 and play it untill the do something to change my mind – and thanks again for the info 🙂

4. Lan says:

I really wanted it to come to the ps vita

5. Sam says:

Wait, Kingdom Hearts 2, undeniably the best KH game, AND Birth by Sleep, the second best?!

JUST TAKE MY MONEY.

All of my meh to Re:Coded.

6. Something x3 Darkside says:

Hey Wololo, played any Kingdom hearts yet?

7. natsu says:

cant f*cking wait…. woohooo…