Some videos showcasing 173210’s upcoming VHBL port for Vita 2.61

You may also like...

1. lucjedi says:

“is only available on the Japanese PSN”

=(

2. rafael707 says:

Gotta love ninja releases, I still remember the arctic edge release for the vita :D

3. italkgame says:

I applaud all involved for their hard work.

4. Thrawn says:

“don’t forget the way of the ninja” ROFL °n_
    As for a nippon release of vhbl this is most fitting XD.
    But impressiv, it runs daedalus.

5. Davy says:

That guy really needs to cut his nails.

6. BeastyX says:

The next psvita update has an interesting new feature wireless file transfer to the ps3 I love it

7. ps says:

please what is ninja rlease and please send to me the name of the game my email is sb201032@live.com
    please svp

• thedicemaster says:

“ninja release” means the name of the game is given in waves through special notifications on the forum.
      the better your standing on the forum(contributions, no warnings, join date) the sooner you get the name of the game.

if a moderator finds out you shared the name of the game(or asked for it) you will be excluded from any future ninja releases.

8. Hellbelial says:

So was the september VHBL only for japan right?,who cares we want VHBL US or EU not all of us have a japan account,waiting for VHBL october.

• fate6 says:

I don’t think you understand
      There was no HBL release just a blog post showing the most popular homebrew for the month and now this post showing a bit more of the upcoming release

If you want a release for your region than either wait for one to be found and have the finder willing to release it or find it yourself

• wololo says:

Also, there is not a release every month, releases depend on when and how each dev wants to do it.

9. lythim says:

your siteseems tobe havingconnection problems

10. DanDo says:

I’m just waiting for the TN release in november!!!

• Dmaskell92 says:

My birthday is in Nov, so I will consider it a birthday gift. Although if it releases later it will still be like my birthday.

11. jENNIFER says:

is it released yet trying to find the ninja release as i am signed up on wololos site but not seeing anything and seems like everyone is talking about it like it has been

• thedicemaster says:

ninja releases come in waves.
      if you only joined recently, got warnings, and/or have a low (valid)postcount you may receive the notification later than people who have been active on the forum for a long time.

12. Netrix says:

PSPFiler works? Is this the first release in quite a while that it runs on? I couldn’t get it to work on the 2.12 exploit. I had to use PSPlorer. Didn’t try on 2.60 though.

• wololo says:

Indeed, it’s pretty rare, but some versions of pspfiler have worked in vhbl releases in the past

• Acid_Snake says:

Not really, qwikrazor found a way to get PSPFiler working by essentially moving VHBL globals away from the scratchpad as PSPFiler also uses the scratchpad. So this technically should work on most exploits (except those with memory issues).

• 173210 says:

I found the way.
          qwikrazor make VHBL copy game stubs to VRAM before kill the main module and copy them to the same place after then.
          The way is not good. It disables to load some homebrews which is very large because the stubs are near the place to load homebrew.
          So I make VHBL copy stubs to another place and.
          Taking the opportunity, I make VHBL copy stubs and globals of HBL to the place.
          qwikrazor created the chance for me to find the way.
          This way don’t need so much memory. It needs only 1KB.

13. Egdardo says:

Hi, can you please send me the exploiting game name, please?

My email is edgardo.castellini@email.it

14. Sato says:

Hey I am partly undestanding what a ninja release is,but can someone kindly explain it fully for me (and all the other,that don’t understand this)?

15. Ryo says:

I’m definitely looking forward to this! Thanks you to the people contributing time and effort for this =)

16. pppks says:

I really dont understand the ninja metod, but I hope to get a lttle luck and catch the name… and waiting for a US release… thanks for the advise…

17. CuntBuster says:

Hurry up and release it, you turds.

18. stef says:

bonjour je suis en 2.60 je voudrais savoir est-ce que daedalus fonctionne parce que j’ai vu sur des sites ils disent qu’ils marchent et d’autres disent qui marche pas merci

19. heros says:

Hi guys, Im entering the vita universe in the last months, I can say that Im really enjoying the psvita and the games, although the many locks it has in comparison with psp. I saw in some forums here that the next exploit to 2.61 will be through a game to be released only in Japan. There is some way to get this game (I live in south america)? There is a way to do a Japanese PSN account and buy it? Thanks and congrats for the site, really supportive!

20. mlc says:

No CPSPSP? Or does that work just as well as MVSPSP?

21. giliard says:

mim mande o nome do jogo

22. PlaGeRaN says:

Just managed to get gpsp working on 2.60. Had to change the config file from VHBL to INSTALL to get it to work

23. stef says:

en 2.60 gpsp, snes, emumaster fonctionnent même l’enregistrement de sauvegarde

24. chapas says:

Is there a way to use The JAP store outside of Japan?
    Something like proxy…