How to View Documents on your PSvita

Note from wololo: Soon after this article was published, I was made aware that this article was an exact copy of this tutorial from user wakefulness on gamespot. I take plagiarism very seriously and this is the first time a “non original” guest blogger’s article got published on this site without me realizing beforehand.

I am therefore taking down the article and suggesting that you look at the original tutorial instead. The guest blogger has realized this was unacceptable, he apologized for it and we have made it clear this won’t happen again.

Apologies for this mistake.

Tags: , , ,

1. Jamski’s avatar

Kinda tricky and needs quite some practice and patience… but very helpful! Thank you for the post man! 2 thumbs up! :)

2. Sai’s avatar

Or just use your phone.

1. WINNAR’s avatar

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!

2. Sky Yuki’s avatar

Indeed why would i spend 10 minutes
      Opening documents on vita
      Interest of open on the phone in 30 seconds

1. NNNRT’s avatar

Maybe you have a phone, but not other people. ;)

3. JV’s avatar

Its off-line or must be online to read the document? i read documents sending it by email.

4. MalaPersona’s avatar

Sony – Don’t letting us use our devices the way we should since … always

5. JV’s avatar

Please… its online or i can read it offline too?

6. hgoel0974’s avatar

Well, nice trick but I have a way which makes it much simpler, I’ll write about it soon. :)

1. Darkenmal’s avatar

Please do Hgoel0974. And if you could email me as well since I do not frequent this place often (my name plus gmail.com) I would be sincerely greatful.

Also could I read PDF’s offline?

2. Abdou005’s avatar

The ” http://www.scribd.com ” is the most easier way to read Pdf Online, i used it before having Tn-v and Bookr homebrew. Wooow that homebrew is a Miracle really <3

7. nevercall’s avatar

export a pdf to jpgs…
    put the files in one folder,
    upload the folder to vita..
    go to pictures,
    find the folder,

read the book.

1. sakke’s avatar

Talk about filesize. Jpgs arent very sharp either ex. reading small text from a large jpg can be impossible.

1. nevercall’s avatar

well the file size.. hmmm..

as for reference…

light novel Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
        176 pages
        300-500 kB / page
        the total folder size is 71MB

inverted color to save battery life..

8. Haze7’s avatar

Hey! I already knew this! I saw this in a website and the pictures and descriptions are identical. This is straight up plagiarism!

1. wololo’s avatar

Thank you and apologies for this. I have removed the article and am now pointing to the original instead. The guest blogger also apologized privately to me for this and won’t do this again.

9. VictorWei’s avatar

Hi WOLOLO, Have you released the OPEN CMA for 2.12?? I cannot find it.

10. Sal KNightRO’s avatar

At least give me some credit for making you aware… ;)

1. wololo’s avatar

Several people mentioned it to me, but indeed you were the first one, thanks for that.

11. nevercall’s avatar

sir wololo

is there a way to make a pdf reader from PSMobile dev kit?

12. raymond’s avatar

I did half of it and got a document error. Should I put a document in that area. I got alot in DRIVE

13. momo’s avatar

i’ve been use this technique for a long time..
    well, i found it myself.