NTT Docomo’s take on Google Glass: Intelligent glasses

You may also like...

1. DigitalChaos says:

HIS POWER IS OVER 9000!!!

2. mangosteam says:

DBZ GEIGER COUNTER HAHAHA

3. Antichrist84 says:

eyePhone, lol nice one

4. BlazingHaze74 says:

this looks interesting.

5. jake says:

“Intelligent glasses”, sounds like they used a thesaurus and renamed “Smart Phones”. Nice hardware though :)

6. FonFon says:

Does it also analyze people power level? XD

7. k3nn says:

hmm, too dorky and too big on the encumbered ear. if they can put it in a contact lens, then we’re talking :P

8. wartaf says:

LOL!! i guess, some years from now, the Saiyan will going to invade the earth. :D

9. Obito says:

Why can’t they just make normal glasses like normal people wear? I mean, I don’t need to let everybody know I’m wearing a super dopper Google Glass artefact, I just want normal glasses, with 2 crystal lenses, and just let one of them show information.

10. yosh says:

Japanese models look like real robots already, no need for additionnal devices xD

11. Thrawn says:

What is wrong with normal handhelds? I mean why do I need a piece of garbage on my headthat makes me look like a dork? For example, how many people do see running around with bluetooth headsets? Not so many cause imagine walking along a shopping mall talking to yourself, everybody stares at you and thinks your just one of those long gone. But in reallity you were talking to your buddy or whom ever.
    You easily fall in this uncanny valley where people talk behind your back “is he insane? Ohh noo, he is using a headset”.
    The same will happen to those glass style thingies.

• reaper says:

you may think is dumb now but wait a 10 or 20 years. When everyone has one except you… the retro guy with the old technology hahaha! the virtual will be so real that many people will be online any chance they can get zzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. squiggs says:

All I want is a simple smart watch, like the current sony one. Not one with a camera, or that runs android, or worth 300$. Something that makes it so that I do not have to take my phone out of my pocket to see texts and changed songs

13. BSnake says:

As far as I know the i in iPhone, iOS,… stands for Intelligent. So NTT is making iGlasses. :)
    BTW, I am looking forward to .

14. ewan says:

i want some peer through depths feature.