Latest Wagic SVN builds for iOS and Android 4.x, VHBL-ready package

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. BoggyB says:

Nice to see the community activity results, I always appreciate these builds =D! Congratz to WTH getting this far!

2. Shinshiva says:

Nice ! I was waiting for an update to give it some spare times, now it’s time ^^

3. Rodpin says:

A must have for everyone!

4. ken says:

The latest build for Android 4.x is really nice, played for half an hour without crashing.

5. Shinny says:

iPad to install and rune Wagic, WHAT RUNE ? Agility, Mana ?

6. oO Flowzilla Oo says:

When are you going to bring OUYA support?

• wololo says:

I wish I had the time, there are two issue with Ouya: Wagic does not recognize the controls (main problem) and the game screen is bigger than the actual TV screen (known issue on OUYA, I don’t know if they fixed that). Anyone with coding skills is free to have a look.

7. leander05 says:

hi, its been awhile since i checked wololo, the forums has changed, i want to try the new wagic on my android phone,can anyone direct me where i can dl the card images for wagic? i cant seem to find it in the forums..