Latest Wagic SVN builds for iOS and Android 4.x, VHBL-ready package

You may also like...

1. BoggyB says:

Nice to see the community activity results, I always appreciate these builds =D! Congratz to WTH getting this far!

2. Shinshiva says:

Nice ! I was waiting for an update to give it some spare times, now it’s time ^^

3. Rodpin says:

A must have for everyone!

4. ken says:

The latest build for Android 4.x is really nice, played for half an hour without crashing.

5. Shinny says:

iPad to install and rune Wagic, WHAT RUNE ? Agility, Mana ?

6. oO Flowzilla Oo says:

When are you going to bring OUYA support?

• wololo says:

I wish I had the time, there are two issue with Ouya: Wagic does not recognize the controls (main problem) and the game screen is bigger than the actual TV screen (known issue on OUYA, I don’t know if they fixed that). Anyone with coding skills is free to have a look.

7. leander05 says:

hi, its been awhile since i checked wololo, the forums has changed, i want to try the new wagic on my android phone,can anyone direct me where i can dl the card images for wagic? i cant seem to find it in the forums..