Latest Wagic SVN builds for iOS and Android 4.x, VHBL-ready package

Although Wagic development has been stalled for the past few months, our community is still very active on the wagic forums. Today, thanks to j6m6w6, TragicTheblubbering and xojlmc, new compiled builds are available for iOS (you’ll need a jailbroken iPhone or iPad to install and rune Wagic!), VHBL, and Android 4.x.

Fairly recent builds for other platforms (Android 2.x and above, Windows, Linux, PSP/Vita) can already be found on our “community builds” topic here, where you can now also download these new builds for iOS and Android.

What is Wagic?

Often compared to commercial games for its replay value and quality, Wagic is a heroic fantasy card game, in which you fight as a wizard against the computer. As you win battles, you unlock new game modes and earn credits that allow you to improve your army. Wagic is community driven and entirely customizable: you can create themes, mods, new cards, new rules, or even new games. Wagic is available in several languages (English, French, German, spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Serbian), and open source. It currently runs on the Sony PSP (as well as on the PS Vita if you have VHBL), Windows, Linux, maemo, meego, Android (phones and tablets), and iOS (iPhone, iPad).

1. BoggyB’s avatar

Nice to see the community activity results, I always appreciate these builds =D! Congratz to WTH getting this far!

2. Shinshiva’s avatar

Nice ! I was waiting for an update to give it some spare times, now it’s time ^^

3. Rodpin’s avatar

A must have for everyone!

4. ken’s avatar

The latest build for Android 4.x is really nice, played for half an hour without crashing.

5. Shinny’s avatar

iPad to install and rune Wagic, WHAT RUNE ? Agility, Mana ?

6. oO Flowzilla Oo’s avatar

When are you going to bring OUYA support?

1. wololo’s avatar

I wish I had the time, there are two issue with Ouya: Wagic does not recognize the controls (main problem) and the game screen is bigger than the actual TV screen (known issue on OUYA, I don’t know if they fixed that). Anyone with coding skills is free to have a look.

1. oO Flowzilla Oo’s avatar

I see. I’ll try to get the message out.Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it :)

7. leander05’s avatar

hi, its been awhile since i checked wololo, the forums has changed, i want to try the new wagic on my android phone,can anyone direct me where i can dl the card images for wagic? i cant seem to find it in the forums..