Release: VHBL for Vita 2.60 by Acid_Snake and Qwikrazor87

You may also like...

1. trunk208 says:

this is so far the fastest exploit released I ever seen :O

2. NNNRT says:

I have a feeling that way too much people got this exploit. :P

3. Charme says:

Looks like they’re down in the US now…

Ah, well. Guess I was too late.

4. yoon says:

nice finally got the exploit good job guys!:) and i got something to ask here. where can you download gpsp roms

5. mikey says:

got the vhbl airhockey and will nintendo 64 emulator be available with it!? cus its not right now..thanks tho this is amazing

6. Netrix says:

When I try the exploit on Arcade Pool (not & Snooker), I get “An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)”…

7. alejandro says:

When I try the exploit on Arcade Pool Us I get error (C1-2858-3)

• qwikrazor87 says:

My bad, there is a sound thread that is crashing, I didn’t notice it.
      I’m gonna be out for a few hours, when I get back I will resolve the problem.

• Netrix says:

(To wololo) Will there be a blog update when the fix is ready? I imagine this is affecting a good amount of people, including me. (To wololo, quikrazor87, and Acid_Snake) Thanks for all you do for us.

8. delta191 says:

The download for Arcade Pool (also known as Arcade Pool & Snooker in Europe) is cocked up guys, Its actually a “legend of Robot” download, it shows up when you copy it to your vita through opencma.

can you check the download plz, its why everyones getting An error has occurred. (c1-2858-3)

think you’ve uploaded wrong file.

9. I got gPSP working time to test out some other Emulators And homebrew. Thanks for everybody who made this possible :b

10. elbarto says:

lovely. PSN refused to accept my billing info to buy. bought a PSN card today…..and theyre all down.

well played sony. you win this round.

at least I still have a 2.02 vita – just would have been nice to see the new features put to use on a 2.60

11. Ivan says:

i got the vhlb but there is no image in the back and the snes emulator does´t work for me any ideas?

12. yoon says:

I try to install gpsp and it wouldnt work for me got an error so i try to erase it with psp filer 6.6 but then i get this error from psp filer 6.6(c1-2858-3)

13. so good says:

all 4 games remove for psn

14. Maning says:

its a great piece of work but honestly i can play little games in my pc & i cann use ppsspp for playing PSP/PS3 ISO (but not all)in my laptop.. soo… hehe

_____________________________________________________________

-English is not my native language

15. iShadowX says:

Shut!! Not available anymore. Guess I will have to wait a couple of years for another exploit…

• wololo says:

We’ve publicly released 11 exploits in the past 16 months on this site alone, that’s more than 1 exploit every 2 months on average, not sure where your “couple years” estimate is coming from.

• Charme says:

Yup, I’m honestly just going to wait for the next one. I’m really excited that this one’s making everyone so happy, though!

16. Bastien says:

On the EU version of Arcade Airhockey & Bowling o have the same problem of Arcade Pool (also known as Arcade Pool & Snooker in Europe) “An error has occurred. (c1-2858-3)”

17. mike says:

gotta make the emulator compatibility list bigger for arcade airhockey & bowling all i got is like atari lol

18. Infam0us says:

Hmmm then hopefully in two months time a new exploit will be released.

19. Nicholas says:

I run the exploit on Arcade Darts (EU) and I made sure that I had the EU version as I matched the numbers up from a save I made and the exploit save.

No matter which menu I try (VHBL stock or 138Menu), when I exit a homebrew application like gPSP or most apps, I get a crash and then would get a popup of “An error has occurred. (c1-2858-3)”.

I don’t have Arcade Pool/AP&S, this problem happens to me on AD.

20. Jomann says:

whats the deal wololo? I didn’t get an email this time…

21. dexter says:

very good work. compatibility is stuff to check, but overall it works fine. I think there is a issue when VHBL tries to assign/free memory, so the thing is just retry (or just shutdown/power PSViTA and do it again)

Congrats!

BTW. is there a way to “transfer” already buyed game to another system?

22. TheAmazingAtheist says:

Is PSP WiFile Transfer working on 2.60?

23. Bucko says:

I got the arcade air hockey and bowling, but when I go to transfer it to my ps vita, it doesn’t show up in my menu under psp titles. Using the opencma pc ps3 swap trick. Is Sony somehow blocking the game from installing on my vita? I also noticed that the game is missing from my download list. And yes it is on my ps3 in bubble form and hasn’t been installed. Any thoughts or suggestions.

24. 2020_worldwide_services says:

hey guys I’ll be selling my ps vita with VHBL, 32gb memory stick,3 games, a controller type grip and more extras.
    I will post it on ebay. My store ID is 2020_worldwide_services if you’re interested. I will post it tomorrow.

25. Uiler says:

I can not install emulators on my ps vita appears so FTP is no vita emulator I place appears to be installed

26. bastien says:

I dl “VHBL For Arcade Air Hockey & Bowling – EU (v2, 2013/08/25)”

But i have the same problem …. Any idea ?

27. chapas says:

Still on 2.12 here, there is no way to get “Gamocracy One: Legend of Robot” now right, it’s already asking to upgrade to 2.60?

Thanks,