My VHBL exploit: grab it while it’s still hot!

Acid_Snake

I like beer.

You may also like...

1. mud says:

Just updated the games have been pulled from the us store.. I just lost my monster hunter exploit. :/

2. Dark says:

Arcade Darts is still up on the AU/NZ store. Just got it. :)

3. Srokaty says:

Arcade Darts is still up on the EU/PL store. :D

4. ulquiorrA_schifeR says:

Hope its not yet late :(

5. Matthew Getch says:

Arcade Darts is still available US. Haven’t done exploit yet.

6. Laz says:

I want to download this exploit. iam currently @ fw 2.10 us store but psn force me to update to 2.60… any help asap… i really want to keep up on exploits ever since i got my vita… thanks in advance

• exo_gurei says:

use this link using your pc and sign in with your account;

If the game is still there, then you will be able to download it. Buy the game using the link. Once you purchased the game you should see instructions about queuing the game in your PSVITA’s download list. Once it is queued, turn your PSVITA’s wifi or then restart. Then, you’ll be able to see the the game being downloaded at your download list. TRY it. It worked for me. I am currently at 2.10 too. And I have the Gamocracy exploit but I just downloaded the game for safety reasons. The last time I checked, the game Arcade Darts is still up. hurry!

7. xlovenuggetx says:

I wonder how much longer it will be up in the US. 4:49am CST it’s still on PSN store.

8. good boy says:

GBA CAN NOT PLAY!!!I TRY

9. Justin Scollo says:

damn just missed it was there when i was leaving to get the psn voucher was gone when i came back :(

10. DAN says:

ive got vhbl 2.60 for my vita but i’m trying yo use gpsp 2.12 for vhbl 2.60 is there a gpsp 2.60 download link anywhere thx

11. fingloi says:

No asian love? huh? wololo?

12. ezekielx2 says:

i have the arcade darts, is it still ok? did sony already patch this game?

• wololo says:

Sony don’t/can’t patch the games, they patch the firmwares. You’re fine. Just make sure the game is properly installed by running it at least once. So many people think it’s ok to just have it in their download list: It’s not

13. Logan says:

I guess all the games listed have been taken down in the US PS Store, as I can’t find them. Sad I downloaded Arcade Darts from Media Go…and I have no PS3 =w=

14. Edo says:

I downloaded Arcade Darts from PSN and installed it.
    What do I have to do now? Can someone help me out?