PSVita TN-V Update Coming, Possibly New Kernel Exploit Release Soon

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. Colorless-Scream says:

:Question:

I would think that this exploit would be through one of the programs located on the Plastation store like the last one, right? Well, if that is so…then how would be someone be able to access them if people can’t get to the Store without updating their Vita.

Sorry if I sound like some kind of dumbass or something. I have to admit that I’m new to ‘exploits’ and the sort so I seriously don’t know.

• Jd8531 says:

The exploit is universal, so it would be ported to those that already have a usermode exploit on previous firmwares. But if they dont have any exploit, they could use a PS3 to transfer it.

2. asdfasdegf says:

please stop caring about that psp kernel stuff and aim for the main thing, there is no intellectual gain in doing this over and OVER AGAIN

• Jd8531 says:

Thats some good advice there, you should do it.

• ... says:

I don’t know if you read half the articles on here about attempts to hack the Vita and run native Vita code, but if you had, you would know that yes, people are working on it, and no, it isn’t as easy as you seem to think it is.

3. phil87700 says:

Somebody please tell me.
    Im on VHBL – GOLOR 2.12 Vita… Will i need a PS3 when this TN-V expolit is ported to GOLOR-VHBL.??????
    Please reply…coz im planning to sell my PS3…

4. Mike says:

Got voucher for early access public beta for Killzone™: Mercenary that begins on August 20th. But I’m on Vita 2.12 VHBL. I knew this would happen. Or should I update to 2.60 and get less memory when xploit arrives. Decisions, decisions.

5. Leon Soryu says:

Hello there.
    Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I would like to ask:

How is the progress on the PSX Sound Plugin for Vita?

Thanks.

6. antonio says:

Sorry to post the same question, but after the announcement of 2.60 exploit for vhbl, I was afraid about the possible impact of it on tnv4 release: my question is… the publicated exploit games are possible candidate for tnv4 or can I ignore them? Thanks a lot..

7. Only $18 Cincinnati Bengals autographed jerseys, the best design, the aaa quality, the cheapest price.