Release: VHBL for Vita 2.12

1. evilevoke says:

why is it not working it just gives me an error message …. when i try to install the homebrew… (US) (2.12) .

2. evilevoke says:

someone should make a detailed video that thez94 video was too fast

3. Wenuz says:

When I but a homebrew and I run VHBL I Still error ”Error! Couldn’t find any homebrews in ms0:/PSP/VHBL/ Please check your config file and/or restart VHBL” and I have but homebrew.

Game U.S. 2.12

• Wenuz says:

I do not but homebrew

• BigPimpin says:

Try reading the article when you download VHBL. It says clearly to hit L1 to bring up the save files. From there you click on them to install, then the next time you load the exploit just pick the app you want to run

• wololo says:

@wenuz: breathe deeply, focus, and read the article again.
      Or press left trigger.

4. Superr says:

I have trouble to install via CMA it says Corrupted file and i cant copy it on my ps vita…Is there a way to fix it? Please answer

5. Ryan says:

Wololo Please Need Help Emulators install fine but dont load up roms Ive followed all videos and ive been patient . All im asking for is assistance… Thanks

6. evilevoke says:

@wololo can you help me my ps vita doesn’t want to install the files it just keeps giving me an error message saying (an error has occured) (C1-2858-3) (US) (2.12) no homebrews want to install

7. owanef says:

Someone please help me. I have been stuck on this part foe 3HRs now. Can u guys please tell me why when I choose ro install hombrew it says 6 files remaining and it just keeps making a ticking sound HELP

• geo says:

make sure you have winrar install on your computer and then right click on the homebrew you wanna zip and click on the option add to archive and change the name of the file to INSTALL.ZIP and click on the zip option and go down and it should say normal change that to store and it should work now i was having the same problem

8. evilevoke says:

@wololo ok it lets me install it now, but after it installs there is no game ..

9. geo says:

hey how do you exit the homebrew is there any way or do i have to close the game and start vhbl again

10. evilevoke says:

you CAN close it ,

11. evilevoke says:

push the home button and close

• geo says:

i know that im saying when your playing the homebrew/game can i exit and then return to the vhbl menu again

12. owanef says:

Why does it keep saying installed to mso:/

13. Nick says:

I got VHBL installed, but just can’t figure out how to get the Homebrews loaded or even install. i can’t locate how to install either on this site. I guess i don’t know it to well….any help would be nice…just want a few homebrews installed

14. evilevoke says:

@wololo any help ? files install but don’t show up on my ps vita

• phil87700 says:

Press L (shoulder button) when on the VHBL page to see the installed games/homebrew.
      i.e after you you install the same.
      And R (shoulder button) to go back to savedata folders..

15. chu says:

i got a ton of errors when i ran the openCMA run.bat file …. >.> so im guessing it didnt work…. any help?

16. owanef says:

I have failed 🙁

17. InuJulio says:

I Have Problems To Open Snes9xTYL :(… How Install This??

18. Wenuz says:

I managed to install it but it does not work! when I start a game it does not matter the blocks….

19. owanef says:

I have wasted about six hours and now its time for me to give up before I waste another six trying to figure this out. Hopefully there will be a better version of this exploite and a good Tutorial cause I have gotten nowere. Thank you guys for the help u to Wololo but it just wasn’t enough, My final cry , WE NEED SOMETHING NEW :0

20. geo says:

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH MY VIDEO http://youtu.be/WtBvgienNEw DID IT HELPS YOU GUYS

21. owanef says:

U are amazing. WOLOLO U MUST SHARE THIS PLEASE THERE ARE MANY IN tHE NEED

22. kenn says:

i ve been trying to load the vhbl but everytime i click the load file the game blacks and the vita gives me an error code i have the initial release US version somebody help :(:(:(

23. owanef says:

Holy *** Prometheus Iso loader is working but how do I get iso on my vita any ideas??

24. ryan says:

My literally going crazy here im installing emulators and no roms work im going to give up and sell my vita @wololo please help

• RickyD says:

There’s a number of reasons for roms not to work. You could be using a bad set. You could be using a no-intro set without headers. You could be missing your system BIOS file which has to be added in manually since it’s illegal to distribute it with emulators

You give no info about what emulator or what roms you’re using. I take it you’re expecting people to guess what the problem is? Give me a minute to check my crystal ball and I’ll get back with you

25. owanef says:

All I have to do now is get my little brother’s psp and use adhoc file transfer to transfer his iso folder to my vita and bam I got psp iso yeahhhh

26. evilevoke says:

@geo can you send me the like to the savedata cause everytime I download a save data it comes out weird

27. evilevoke says:

@geo nvm you really really REALLY helped me wololo should share that video thank you sooooo soooo much bro.

28. Louie says:

MVS and most of emu works 🙂

29. Mr.Kaos says:

can some one help me please I tried using the masterboy emulator but it does not recognize any of my roms

30. ien1587 says:

tnx guys for the vhbl.. you sure help a lot of people.. 🙂

31. CH3F says:

i have the game and the exploit file but when i go to high scores the screen goes black and i get this error C1-2858-3 can someone help

32. chu says:

so how do i delete something that i installed but doesnt work? trying to delete a gpSP that didnt work

33. chu says:

ok forget it i just installed it again and i just copied over the one that was installed

34. Skullboy99 says:

Hey, i thought you guys said that Quake works for this, i went to check what Homebrews work for VHBL 2.12, and none of them say the GOLOR

35. usernameno1willtake says:

hello everybody i had a few questions i finally got vhbl running and im trying to install home brew. ive finally understand how to start the install process but when i click yes to install it sits the clicking and does nothing i have to close out of the game in order to try it again and it still doesnt work? should i try a different menu to install? also im a little curious about the kernal and how i might be able to run isos i was really big into psp but this exploit stuff is new to me could someone please help me out abit you can pm or just help over chat i dont care any help or links would do thanks agian community!

36. Zaca PiPo'S says:

PSP2600 not work. Error C1-2858-3.

37. Carlos says:

The CPS2PSP works fine, but, unfortunaliy, dont charge roms.. Just me or somebody have same problem?? The homebrew show the roms, but, after charge, appear ”could not open cache file”..

Daedalus R13 dont show to install, in VHBL.. Sad..

Im using PSP Vita 2.12 with Gamocracy exploit..

• Dante69 says:

You need a program to help you make cache files for the games you want to play. They usually bundle the program with the emu.

38. Haze7 says:

Why don’t you just exploit an indie game?

Sony needs permission from the dev before removing the game. So the dev could be someone you know….

39. usernameno1willtake says:

ive made sure of the on multiple homebrews but still not having any luck. i uncompressed the rar file zip archive and store, CAP INSTALL.ZIP tossed it in a game save and no luck thats all correct right?

1. July 24, 2013

[…] Para dicas de instalação e outras infos importantes (como bugs já conhecidos e tal) tem um post no blog do cara também com várias […]