Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, inFamous:SS Release Date, GTA V On PC!

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. JC200X says:

While it’s great to see there’ll be a special edition of FFX/X-2 HD for PS3, it’s lame that there’s no such thing for the Vita.

• Dmaskell92 says:

The game itself is still coming to Vita right? I mean who cares about special editions?

• DrDOA says:

It’s just an artwork book with pics you can probably find online with the same quality :/ Nothing really special. I would’ve preferred exclusive DLC dresspheres for FFX-2 or an exclusive DLC Grid for FFX :p

2. lordreo22 says:

Great article Minimur12, as always. Cool of you to add the Soul Saga PayPal link. JRPG-lovers should all check that out.

3. Evo_ExiLe says:

I would get Soul Saga.

• Minimur12 says:

If you get it now on the paypal page, (kickstarter is now finished) he is selling it for $15, he plan’s on retailing it at $20, so you save yourself 5 bucks :)

4. Vincenzo says:

I really appreciate the little PC’s news space :)

5. gunblade says:

assassin creed looks good but was think that the maps looked small well sum of the islands look small so figured not much to do the steering a ship n firing cannon reminds me of an online game probably might get it….

6. NitemareDT says:

Uh, that Ninja Theory video music is absolutely NOTHING like heavy metal. Dude, do you even music?

7. tinostar91 says:

Keep in mind that they should also work on PC port of Red Dead Redemption, not only GTA V.

Still waiting for some informations about multiplayer in GTA V, if R* will make it somehow like Multi Theft Auto (scripting, custom maps etc.) it will be the best GTA ever released

8. zerobacker says:

wo0o0o GTA V
    i cant wait tooooooo plaaayyyyy

9. Kyu says:

I feel bad.
    I have to replace my Vita’s screen,which I accidentally (and foolishly) broke slightly into nothingness T.T

(consider the fact that I have to ask for a replacement ,as there are no spare parts for Vita sold here,where I live)

10. Draven says:

Sloppy, sloppy article. Proofreading before publishing is a good idea.