Huge US ‘Summer Blast’ PSN Sale; 60-80% off most games!

Note: The following sale is for the US PSN ONLY. (Sorry to sound a bit angry there :) )
So this sale comes in 2 parts, one is starting as of now until the 9th, and after comes another sale that lasts from the 9th to the 16th! The sale includes the likes of Batman Arkham Asylum, Ratchet and Clank collection, Black Ops II, Just Cause 2 and a lot more!

As per usual when I report on a sale, I shall be a naughty boy and ‘quote’ it from the blog. Being as it’ll be finished if I type them all out.

July 2nd – 9th

Call Of Duty Black Ops II (PS3) – Regular Price: $59.99 Sale Price: $41.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $37.79
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3) – Regular Price: $49.99 Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest (PS Vita/PSP) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $4.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.50
Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Mortal Kombat – (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: the Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $3.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.00
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50

July 9th – 16th

Fast & Furious Showdown (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $31.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $23.99
Star Trek (PS3) – Regular Price: $54.99 Sale Price: $43.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $32.99
Men In Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
X-Men (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
Hitman Trilogy HD – (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $15.99
Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $10.00
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Just Cause 2 (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.99
Prince of Persia Classics Trilogy (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $15.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $8.00
Tron Evolution (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
Fight Night Champion – Full Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $11.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $6.00

Hot digity damn! And that’s not it all!

I might have to get Lego batman 2 being as I’ve swapped my Vita over to US for a while.

Also, there’s a few videos going on sale through summer. They are the following:

Ted (Unrated Version Available) – HD: $11.99
The Man With The Iron Fists (Unrated Version Available) – HD: $11.99
The Hurt Locker – SD: $4.99
The Bourne Legacy – HD: $11.99

Source:

US Ps Blog

1. Fly Like A G6’s avatar

Ha once again U.S gets more goodies. lol

2. zakaiya’s avatar

Damn man so glad i found your site! I’m always getting this exciting reads!

1. Minimur12’s avatar

Not my site ;)
      It’s….. You’ve guessed it! Wololo’s :D

I’m just a guest blogger for the one and inly’s website :)

1. Arash Andalib’s avatar

Dat Profile Picture :D

1. TelgarDrakore’s avatar

He is a squirtle who’s Hydro Blast shall pierce the heavens

3. Phil87700’s avatar

How do I find out whether I have an US account or EU account.
    Somebody please tell…. Thanks in advance….

1. schmief’s avatar

where do u live

1. phil87700’s avatar

India

1. phil87700’s avatar

Thnks ;-) I guess then ill have to wait for EU Game Exploit ;-(

2. Javo’s avatar

wait, so that means that if I live in Mexico, I’ve a USA PSN account? or is it a different store?

4. VictorWei’s avatar

Is the 2.12 VHBL exploit game on sale ??

1. Epicsnail12’s avatar

No the vhbl 2.12 exploit is a psp mini or psp game on the store and in the list I do not see a psp title at all and even if it was on there he can not tell you because it will most likely be taken off of the store before the exploit is released

1. brunoso’s avatar

I expect that the exploit game is the god of war ghost of sparta. Lol. Im wanna play it again. :D

2. chaos’s avatar

The TRON game they have listed is a PSP title. There is no TRON for PS Vita.

5. kuagelo’s avatar

Too bad I’m not interested in any game listed. :|

1. lolwat?’s avatar

… I think this is the first time I have ever seen a person with an actual picture that not some type of bacteria thingy…

1. VictorWei’s avatar

Me too.

1. Minimur12’s avatar

well hello there :D

2. kuagelo’s avatar

gravatar.com, guys :D

6. Acid_Snake’s avatar

this is only for PS+ users, what a deal breaker

1. Minimur12’s avatar

No it isn’t :D

It’s for both users, ps+ subscriber or not. Just get that little bit more off if you’re a subscriber :)

1. Thrawn’s avatar

Thx minimur.
        Now I know that purchasing that 50$ psn was not a failure :)

1. Minimur12’s avatar

you can subscribe to PS Plus for different amount of times, yes, $50 for a year, but also for 3 months which is $17.99

1. Thrawn’s avatar

Yeah well I know that, but this is all a matter of calculation and MY personal preference to keep games I purchase, I dislike renting.
            So how much games would I have to buy with ps+ to actually “save” money, hmm?
            That is a question of calculation because the most games on ps+ only differ between 50 cent and 2,50$ (vita and psp titles without any sale) so you would have to spend so much more to “save” some. XD

2. jayturns’s avatar

you actually save a very lot with all the free games you get every month. you get alot of good free games.
          Too bad you didnt start ps+ a year ago.

1. Minimur12’s avatar

Games with gold vs PS Plus?

Games with gold: assassins creed 2, halo 3, some 4 year old game

Ps +:
            Free games:
            Saints row 3 battlefield 3 uncharted 3 little big planet karting gravity rush

Timed trials of games like:
            Fuse, bulletstorm, bioshock infinite, Army of two the devils cartel and loads more I forgot

Lol!

2. Thrawn’s avatar

But you don’t own them, read the text below every “free” ps+ game, it’s not yours and never will be. You have it for the time of your subscription, then throw in money again (the same amount of course) and you’re allowed again. So you keep on paying the same fee, while the actual games (hardcopies) get cheaper and cheaper.

7. omAD’s avatar

i have 5 dollars in my us psn.i need 5 mre for mortal kombat any one wAnna Share dat game by 5 dollars cntact me skrewed_junoon@hotmail.co

8. x-eye’s avatar

Good news for people who download games; bad news for people who buy physical games. Also…PS3 PS3 PS3 i may go off :-[

9. x-eye’s avatar

Btw wololo your site is taking longer to load than usual. I don’t know is it’s just me or is it affecting anyone else too, but could you investigate? It could be just my browser…i dunno

1. Evo_ExiLe’s avatar

wololo loads normally for me. You might have slowed down your internet by maybe downloading movies etc.

1. dicemen4’s avatar

LOL HE DOWNLOADS p04n lol:)

10. bob4real’s avatar

Ratchet & Clank Collection – 3 games for $7.50 what a steal!

11. RooKata64’s avatar

why cant the VHBL exploit game be
    used with free games?

what i mean is why does is have to be with games that we have to buy/already bought

1. tinostar91’s avatar

If you will find any free PSP game in store (yes, I know that there is one) then tell us

12. tinostar91’s avatar

Found that Tron game in EU store and for some unknown reasons it’s not Vita but PSP and it costs about 9€ (215 czk) not 20$.

13. Kyu’s avatar

Basically,the EU is given the cold shoulder,just like the Vita.

14. AkaiEdge’s avatar

60-80% off the terrible games(in my opinion, of course)…
    The good games are only 50<% off.

15. jayturns’s avatar

i think i will be picking up lego batman 2 and lego pirates, i already 100%ed pirates on xbox,best lego game ive played since star wars tcs. havent played lego batman 2 yet.

16. somthing something something light side’s avatar

Sucks that its only US PSN, but oh well, maby elater for Aussie and Europe

17. man_of_power05’s avatar

only this sale sucks. only like one game i’m mildly interested in. it seems they chose the games to put on sale completely at random. i bet when europe has their summer sale they’ll have plenty of deals on popular AAA games. us psn sales have been known to suck. the last e3 psn sale one of the few exceptions

18. Draven’s avatar

This sale just made my whole weekend. Granted, I had Mortal Kombat already, for Vita and PS3, but now I can get the digital versions for less than the price of lunch. Splendid.

19. flash_falcon’s avatar

For the love of God…why is Scott Pilgrim vs. the World NOT on the Vita?????

20. kira30’s avatar

@javo i live in mexico too and already see the mortal combat and the lord of the rings for vita in discount, so i think we do have a us account.

they didn´t add too many vita games so only one i´m getting is silent hill book of memories.

21. gunblade’s avatar

my back camera on my vit messed guess got to get a new one..