Is it safe to update your games while on a lower firmware?

hackinformer

I like to get everyone the right info and I like to help others get the most from there electronic devices. I enjoy playful cleverness and the exploration of technology. My Motto: You own it, you can do whatever you want with it.

You may also like...

1. locomicoco says:

i think i know the game but my d ri is tru i smart tobe able to reed histoy books if cach my drift!!!!!!!!

2. shaitan says:

“All other PSN/PS3 games, PS2 games, DVD/Blu-Ray Movies, and Super Audio CDs will not work.”… Actually alot more PS3 and PSN games can be played via Remote Play if you have CFW on your PS3, you just need to enable Remote Play in the games PARAM.SFO

• StanSmith says:

I was going to say that. Just about all PS3 games work via Remote Play on CFW PS3s as you need a CFW to enable Remote Play.
      I could do a list of games that do work but it’ll be a lot shorter of games that don’t work.

• gunblade says:

ps3 n xbox360 be good media players for the ps4 n xbox one n need a new gaming computer idk what one to get…

3. SSJ-Vita says:

I really wish I knew this, so I could have stayed on monster hunter exploit and still played mortal kombat vita online?

4. GlueGun says:

if the game is not showing up in other places like
    UK, can, ru, then anyone thinks you can use a proxy
    like charles? i know you dont change your IP
    in the first place, infact you stay at your original ip.
    :(…
    but you think SKFU proxy well work?,

5. phil87700 says:

Any news on EU Store Game release for VHBL?

6. SSJ-Vita says:

My flawless victories makes all the noobs wanna cry, they back out cuz they dont wanna die, and im like, you shouldnt get online, this freakin crap happens all the time.

• SsJVasto says:

Yeah, I know what you mean. People are scared of having deaths and stuff… Maybe there should be a punishment system like in League of Legends:
      If you quit the game, you must wait until the game ends + 5 minutes before you can join another. Quit again, and it’s +10 minutes. Quit a third time, it’s 1 hour, and around the fifth time, it’s 24 hours… That way, if you find a leaver, you’re pretty sure you won’t find him anytime soon.

7. ico says:

Actually, ico and shadow of the collosus hd collection also supports remote play.

8. GlueGun says:

I know its in US
    I’m saying a proxy software,
    A good proxy software change’s the IP/rDNS all info from your current
    well packet 2 a software packet, like the paths for a packet to send,
    then a software side, basically a Internet emulator that says “comfirmed prxoy server for a ISP”,
    or software domain.
    or something a long those lines.
    Sorry but well, sorry and regret it, “KNOW BEFORE YOU TELL”
    :(….
    Schooled :D.

• Bob says:

Guess what!!! Your psn account is linked to the country you enter when you first set it up!

Schooled? I think not.

9. mistermix says:

Dead or Alive 5 ® Plus does not work in 2.02
    youtube does not work at 2:02 and 2.06

10. rivest says:

I’m on 2.02 but have so far missed all exploits. But I want to play Soul Sacrifice. Should I update to 2.05? or even straight to latest 2.12 so i can access psn?

11. FireCracker says:

Sup, i used to have my vita on stock firmware, i mine is the latam preorder edition, got it on a trip to mexico, i could play every game i bought however MGS HD Collection forced me to update the vita firmware, not sure if anyone else had the same scenario but i think its worth noting

12. compccs says:

I downloaded a PlayStation mobile game and it went to download the newest mobile client to handle it and it forced the upgrade even though I could still connect to the store since I was on the newest of the forced upgrades which I think was 2.10….

13. SebasTorron says:

Actually the Apps like youyube and facebook requiere a software update to get the update of the app. Only games can be updated with lower firmwares, NOT APPS!

• gunblade says:

i saw like tree gmes i still wanna get dont even no yet sony can always for updates wich iz shitty… think ill just get a new ps3 need a fat one…n a wii u

14. taz red says:

from the UK will i need to get usa $5 dollar psn card because it wont be released in uk

15. GlueGun says:

5$? there is only 10.00$ 20.00$ 50.00$ cards here,
    mostlikely a ugly processing embedded in the register,
    Activating */
    PIN 1234 */
    activated!
    inside the codes,
    [ processing please wait ]
    value = 10.00 US.
    Ugly.

16. Kevin says:

I’d like to ask you something, guys…
    With this upcoming VHBL hack to vita, can SONY ban my account or ps-vita console?.
    Because recently I get banned my account for connect my CFW Ps3 to PSN. Thanks a lot.

17. psvrox says:

Wrong! i updated Need for Speed Most Wanted – after the update the game wanted a FW update!!!

had to delete the game + savegame! – restored the old savegame und reinstalled nfs mw – and it worked again!!

18. NNNRT says:

I got Black Ops Declassified when I was on 2.02 & updated it on 2.02

19. GH says:

idk bout evry game but i do know after montezuma blitz game update i cant play the game without logging in to psn where before i could i even deleted all vita data and reinstalled off of pc somewhere i seams to retain som update data same kinda thing hqppened for all my ps mobile free games