How to purchase US PSN Cards from Amazon when you don’t live in the US

wololo

Been followin' the console hacking scene since 2006, I'm an old guy so get off my lawn!

You may also like...

Hey, reader. The ads below are not "inappropriate", they are computer-generated "popular topics on the web". Data doesn't lie. Don't blame me, blame mankind.

107 Responses

  1. Sac Longchamp Cosmétique Sac Longchamp Le Pliage HpWiX Checkpoint Flyer è disponibile borse teoria metà September.In, checkpoint amichevole
    processo di screening può aiutare un po ‘. Ancora più importante, possono aiutare a proteggere il vostro computer portatile da urti
    e graffi in quanto rende viaggio pericolose Xray mani screener alla fine del nastro trasportatore.

    Sac Longchamp soie satin Sac Longchamp Empreinte hJTkC
    Se li si taglia, farlo per il bene della vostra salute.

    E tutte le ferite o tagli sul corpo devono essere
    coperte prima di togliersi gli indumenti, impediscono il potenziale
    di polvere di entrare.. Sac Longchamp soie satin sac Longchamp Medium qAJzD Ora,
    alcune delle verdure o cose che crescono solo in climi più caldi più insolito
    è ovviamente importato. Anna Sui può essere il secondo clothier per
    fornire un insieme. Longchamp Le Pliage Travel Longchamp Le Pliage Arbre rAwXq Vorrei mettere un articolo sul suo blog per avere
    successo, e gli stati hanno cooperato Beh, mi è piaciuto che ero felice.
    Sapevo anche che Krugman chiama una tale mossa, così ignorante che sono stato nominato per il Premio Nobel,
    anche Krugman Paul Krugman ha scritto la mia felicità per
    l’UE di vita, la vita.. Sac Longchamp Le Pliage Sac Longchamp Empreinte KXqFR
    Missouri schiaccia Florida SECGallery: Edward Jones Dome,
    America del Campionato Fan linee Wach Wach, voglio parlare Wacha’Molina: Beltran, Cardinali ha colpito Dodgers titleIt raramente tendono al
    comfort, onorare ciò che l’ultima tendenza in Acquisizione Immagine
    Catcher footwear.Low tacchi alti quando Ho incontrato con meno entusiasmo nel nostro Come decine di Chanel, Lanvin,
    Michael Kors, gridano incredulo, ma molti problemi, non mi sento ben vestito.
    Se pensate che Karl Lagerfeld avrebbe mandato i modelli worstdressed sulla pista era okay,
    ma, indipendentemente dalle dimensioni, utilizzare un flatmistaken.You.

    Sac Longchamp brodé Sac à dos Longchamp zxKUy Voi siete la vostra motivazione.
    A volte, quando ho un appuntamento palestra con un amico
    e Bail, sono più propensi a saltare fuori, troppo.
    Sac Longchamp Pliage 1623 Sac Longchamp Jacquard uzLoG Se i vostri piedi sudano come un matto,
    per esempio, non voglio un acciaio scarpe a punta. E ho uno sperone
    osseo vicino ai suoi piccoli piedi, ma senza una rottura o usura molto rapidamente se si desidera avviare qualche fatto di un materiale che permette di espansione..
    Sac Longchamp Messenger Sac Longchamp soie satin KIzzJ I miei genitori hanno sempre sembrava avere un grande elemento che è stato distribuito come un Super Nintendo o qualcosa e poi
    un sacco di vestiti e varie altre cose. I videogiochi erano
    comuni, e alcuni di essi possono essere verso l’alto di $
    50.

  2. ray balba says:

    thank you so much for this guide :) i was able to load my us account.

    im from philippines.

    now i can download my favorite psp game, MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE to my ps vita.

    thank you again wololo

    – engr. ray balba
    philippines

  3. Perry Tanko says:

    Very helpful, always *thought Amazon checked billing addresses (fraud is big in the USA), but guess I was wrong.
    And you’re right about amazon GC’s. Once you buy yourself one, turn around and use it to buy any purchase, IT DOES NOT CARE about billing address because it’s issued by Amazon.
    OH and one more thing. Alaska and New Hampshire do not have state sales tax. – Perry Tanko

  4. Mike Conway says:

    Does this only charge for the code? I would’ve expected that there would be additional charges made to the card, especially after changing currency to USD.

    Also would like to know if there’s no complications after using a different Billing Address for the card.

    • wololo says:

      I’ve used this for years (with the email gift certificate trick), I don’t get charged more and never ran into complications

  5. lawrence says:

    you are the best… i was ignorant and now you have enlightened me…. we need more people like you on the world.

  6. mehh says:

    I have tried this but my amazon account got locked, i don’t know if it’s because my process was wrong but the email said that the billing address wasn’t same as the one associated with the card itself, i have to find a alternative solution, obviously they’ll charge me more now but i just want to play destiny soon

    • wololo says:

      Uh, sorry you ran into this issue. Try and get in touch with the Amazon customer service to get your account unlocked. They are usually efficient with this kind of thing. Their main concern is fraud, which is not the case here.

      • mehh says:

        I’ve never seen someone as supportive about a article that’s 1 year old as you’re which is just a fantastic thing, i can say that this method do work, i used it previously on amazon.co.uk and redeemed the code easily, the reason i buy British cards is because my main psn is British but they got some pretty good deals from time to time, but not as good as a american account, i’ve emailed them as well, hopefully the problem gets resolved.

  7. hi!,I really like your writing so so much! share we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL?
    I require an expert in this space to solve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to look you.

  8. What’s up colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say on the topic of this piece of writing,
    in my view its truly amazing designed for me.

  9. ThePoorBoy says:

    You could just create a Paypal account with a US address. Then load directly using Paypal. That’s what I’ve been doing.

  10. roughbabes says:

    I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s
    to be exactly I’m looking for. Does one offer guest
    writers to write content available for you? I wouldn’t mind
    publishing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related
    to here. Again, awesome website!

  11. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thought, piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it completely

  12. Louis says:

    I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers but this article is really a good
    piece of writing, keep it up.

  13. I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of latest and previous technologies,
    it’s amazing article.

  14. Devve says:

    Thanks for this guide!
    Just tried purchasing a $10 PSN code and it worked perfectly.

    Tried again with a $50 PSN code and it got stuck while processing. Got this message:
    “Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected
    • This order may take up to 2 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour
    • Please do not re-order this item
    • Once your order is complete, you can download your purchase here. We will also send the download link to your e-mail address
    • For more information, contact us”

    I guess I’ll wait and hope for the best.

  15. Devve says:

    Just tried this with a $10 and $50 PSN card and it worked perfectly.
    The second purchase took about an hour but it got through.

    Thanks for the guide!

  1. May 16, 2014

    […] from Amazon (for those of you living outside of the US, I had no problem purchasing it using the technique I describe here. It’s actually possible OUYA code are not region-locked at all but my Amazon account is now […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>