Trololo Talks: Pet Peeves

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. stOneskull says:

there is still so much life in ps3, i’m not going to bother with ps4 until this time next year.. should be done with gta5 by then

2. Kyu says:

“I used to be an adventurer like you,but then I took an arrow in the knee.”
    -Every Guard in Skyrim

• The Kick says:

Let me guess someone stole your sweet roll.

• sean says:

I found the Sweet Roll thing funny this first time, but the whole arrow in the knee thing was so annoying. Not only did everyone at my school copy it, they got it wrong. They’d say things like “I used to read books like you, but the I took an arrow to the knee”

If your gonna make a *** joke get it right.

3. romain337 says:

Generally i hate when your character have to carry another character somewhere..

It’s like the life in general. Walk alone, you’ll be winner in case of zombie attack.

4. sean says:

I hate the jumping thing so much. In Jak II until you get the hover board roll jumping is the quickest way to get around the environment without a vehicle. Which means when i’m trying to get to get across a platform, and for some reason I’m not facing the exact direction, I die. And because it’s Jak II saves are scarce, it saves what you do but not where you go. So you end up near the start again.

Don’t get me wrong it’s still a good game, but this is so annoying.

5. jd20dog says:

barely tilting the device and the gyro makes the screen fly off in an odd direction, often causing a migraine or eye pains or in worst situations, sets off vertigo problems(if you’ve never experienced this, i assure you it really ruins your day and night

culprit:: gravity rush

6. whaleiam says:

off topic though.. but minimur.. where’re the usuall vids

7. Volt says:

What about “escort missions” minimur. Escort missions can become a huge drag, bringing along characters that hinder your progress through your game; silent hill 4 and resident evil 4 for example. check on those two games and see for yourself, as I don’t want to explain too much and fill in a whole page of mishap information.

Side-Note: I’ll be saving money to buy a PS4, although I still love my PS3. XBOX ONE, I’m still curious about that console and what it has to offer. Don’t worry, this message isn’t to produce fanboyism or console hate, as I am merely just talking about what console I, as an individual consumer, want at this current moment.

8. Lyian says:

Something what I hate in games is for example miniquests. I hate it when a game wants me to search every little stuff developers had placed in the world. For example assasins creed 3 in which i had to find 200 feathers per map. Or in the new Tom Raider in which i had to find gps-things, treasures or maps. I know that these things are generally optional but I want to play a game up to 100% so that I can not really play the main story. The story should offer more story and less searching in my opionen. It is a very common way to shows the player how good the artists did they job eg. the atmosphere or envirement. But please I hate it so much :)

9. the3 says:

I usually dont mind the weird anomalies in game what gets me is spending several hundread on a system and it dies in less than 5 years I took back 5 wiis in less than a week b4 I got one that worked ps3 br drive quit after 1 year and I wouldnt event touch a 360 till last Christmas they need to spend more time on system design and less time on security bs imo

10. Derp says:

My biggest pet peeves:
    1. Crossing logs in Vita games, leading to having to ‘balance’. I often play laying on my side in bed, and have to re-position myself just for this dumb little gimmick.

2. The stupid hidden messages in AC3:Lib… If I’m playing in the dark, it sucks to have to get up out of bed, go into the hall, and turn on the light to get past this.

3. All other dumb gimmicks that the touch / balance / camera lead to, unless they’re constant and expected, for example, playing Little Deviants, I expect to use dumb gimmicky controls, I wouldn’t bother loading up the game while laying in bed because it’s expected that I’ll need to use a bunch of features of the system that suck to use in bed.