PS3 OFW 4.45 – A Fix On The Way

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. slifermobile says:

Damn …. thank god i was too busy playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PS2 to play the last of us on my ps3 or else i wouldve updated and bricked my console and wouldve lost all my data ….. OH the horror !!!!

2. musashiro says:

luckily im on rogero and i disabled my connection.. LOL

3. pspfanMOHH says:

“PS3 Firmware Update 4.45 was designed to improve system stability, and it did. You can’t get more stable than a bricked console!”

He gone mad? Nice one though, its was a joke?

• wololo says:

That’s a famous parody account

• Thrawn says:

After reading that I thought he is right. Bricked is 100 % stable XD
        Nothing could go wrong or “brick” again.
        But somehow I guess all of us like our ps3’s a little more unstable.

4. DQEight says:

Luckily this is the exact reason I keep automatic system updates off. I rather take 5 minutes to check google to see if its safe then wake up to a bricked PS3(or miss the next ps3 exploit)

5. squiggly says:

They should have focused more on testing their firmware instead of making videos on how to share a game on PS4. Its almost like since PS4 is coming out they just get lazy and dont care about their current customers.

6. tryrush deppy says:

eh, i never update firmware. i’m running 1.00 and loving it in stylee. (yes,stylee. not style.)

7. gunblade says:

iz it mandatory i rather stea on 4.41

8. gunblade says:

i seen that psn doing maintances Tuesday 25th June. This maintenance will start at approximately 5.30pm BST/6.30pm CET.

9. Randy Steele says:

Good thing I have Rogero with all my wonderful no-so legal “backups”. A firmware update that bricks consoles is ridiculous. Loving the new Deadpool game.

• Pedro says:

Man, F*** kids like this. Seriously, Microsoft wanted the DRM in place mostly because of idiots like you. Go buy a game, brat.

10. Steve says:

wait, but what about the bricked consoles? how is sony
    “fixing” those?

11. The Kick says:

I always consult my pal google before updating. They’re either patching some goodies or adding something no one wants or asked for.

12. squiggs says:

They pulled the update the morning of, my download was actually interrupted. I guessi should turn off auto update.

13. decookaaron says:

My Lil brother updated it to 4.45 and now its doesn’t work at all. I was mad and sad :(