E3 2013: PSVita’s Killzone Mercenary incoming… Are you as excited as I am?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, gamers and non-gamers… The PSVita section for this years edition of E3 has started and with it… we have received a game that will probably blow it all. Yes, I am talking about Killzone Mercenary, so keep reading to get the latest info on one of the best games announced for the Vita.

Brilliant. That’s the word. It looks like a really really good game. The only game right now that can be compared with this piece of art is Uncharted. The huge graphic detail is simply perfect. I know nothing’s perfect, but this is the closest thing to being perfect. Probably the best thing is it’s going to come out the tenth of September this year exclusively for the Vita. Preorders for Killzone Mercenary on Amazon are set at $39.99 (affiliate link) . Lots of screenshots have been released, and they are all gorgeous. Have a look at a few of them below:

killzone_vita

killzone_vita_2 killzone_vita_3

Isn’t it beautiful? They have already announced it will have two primary game modes: Campaign and Multiplayer. To finish I will leave you a video:

And we will keep you informed of the latest news!

1. Mud’s avatar

The only thing I’m bumming about is that I’ll have to update my PS Vita to play new games, losing my VHBL. :(

What to DOooooooo..

And yes I am excited.

1. Anon’s avatar

Excited? No!

2. zakaiya’s avatar

I’m telling you man let the vhbl go, youre gunna mist out on EVERYTHING. I myself loved having a hacked system i still have my trio colored psp laying in my drawer. Yeah it is better to play all the homebrew/ iso’s on the beautiful 5 inch screen but it’s a small price to pay. At any rate you can just buy another vita, I have gone through 3 vitas so far. Currently using my third one.

1. DeathOfChaos’s avatar

How and why did you go through three Vitas? You must be made of money… or just careless… or both.

2. Mud’s avatar

I hate to do it but I will have to buy another PSVita…. Sony wins, this time.
        I just cant give up my VHBL I love playing Wagic and emulators on that sexy screen.. then again I do have all that on my Android 10.1 inch tablet… what to dooo!!!,lol

2. mike’s avatar

Where’s the GTA at?

1. wolfayoub’s avatar

yeeees!!

2. Nani’s avatar

The only gaming company that makes justice to the console , $$ and player satisfaction is GTA . Waiting …

Without a GTA game Vita is like a computer without an internet connctn. ;)

1. D-TeK-DeV’s avatar

There’s been said that GTA III is going to be made for the vita.

2. SsJVasto’s avatar

You can always grab Retro City Rampage to get the good old GTA 1-2 feel :D

3. omg’s avatar

omg i will buy this masterpiece finally my vita is gonna work.

add me Brandoa94

4. JiachengWeng’s avatar

I just bought another Vita for killzone and left the old one for vhbl. Haha~

5. TelcoLou’s avatar

Meh. It looks ok, but it’s still just Doom with fancy graphics.

1. wololo’s avatar

Hehe, old school gamers unite! We’ve seen it all, you can put lipstick on Doom, it’s still Doom :)

1. MarSprite’s avatar

Wow… That lipstick makes DOOM look sexy, real sexy. Rawr.
        XD

6. datright’s avatar

Looks beautiful! Sony has got to release a demo soon, not 2 weeks prior or same day release as with other PSN games. Obviously with E3 having playable versions to try, it’s possible.C’mon Sony!!!

7. Tjoeb123’s avatar

Can’t wait for the Beta to start!!

8. Tnutbutter’s avatar

Whatever keeps the Vita alive and well is okay with me :D

9. Thrawn’s avatar

Well I don’t know, its beginning to be the same hype like it was with resistance and cod declassified, remember those? And they were not that special, a lot of disappointed gamers.
    So maybe I’m just a bit pessimistic but we all will see what the finished product is gonna be.

10. GlueGun’s avatar

lol more worlds…
    like multiplayer, like mabey 25% of data is used to make the world
    then garbage all of the Imaginations like what they did to the assasins creed for vita
    xD

11. knarlockk’s avatar

Um, why must we muck up the screen we’re playing on with finger grease? Fuck that noise, pass.

12. CaptainObvious’s avatar

I hope it is not too expensive, I cannot afford much at this current time in my life :(

1. Thrawn’s avatar

I don’t want to destroy your hopes but honestly I think it’s gonna be like 45,99$ – 55,99$ and for europe 49,99€ – 59,99€. And I think I’m not far off.

1. xxPillsxx’s avatar

It’s confirmed for the price of 39.99$!!!!!!!!!

13. XSpalter’s avatar

hm dont know
    but 8 players in multiplayer :/
    man 12 players are enough but 4 v 4 :/
    ok lets see

14. Hanna The Godess’s avatar

Did anybody else get Class of heroes 2 for psp yet?

15. psYos’s avatar

In US its $39.99. And hopefully worth every penny, unlike COD that makes me bash my head into the wall.

16. StanSmith’s avatar

FINALLY a new game for the Vita. I cant wait as its been over 6 months since I’ve brought my last Vita game. I’ve been playing Unit 13 waiting for something good to come out.

17. jdub’s avatar

Hells to the yea! Now we just need an elder scrolls game, GTA, and God of war and my portable gaming life will be complete.

18. jd20dog’s avatar

ouch, the migraine and vertigo to come will hurt so bad…

19. razor’s avatar

Not really excited though, needed atleast 10 Killzone type games this year.

1. xxPillsxx’s avatar

Next year then :D

20. NeonAera’s avatar

Excited, but in order to play the game, we may have to sacrifice our ecfw or vhbl’s, and update to the firmware that works with Killzone.. I would have to give up my ecfw… :) So no way I’m losing my psvita hacked custom psp emulator to play my psp, playstation, homebrew, and emulator games.. Too many to lose, it’s just not worth it, in my opinion.. I have a very large memory stick too. It would be great if there was another hack that works with the firmware killzone is good with. Perhaps someday! Thanks to awesome hobbyist hackers; my hat’s off to all of you! :)

Good read though, m.rr!!

1. stOneskull’s avatar

a psp will do that.

i think you’re missing out on ps vita to play the past.

are you waiting to play vita on an emulator of the future?

1. Tjoeb123’s avatar

It’s a PS One, but without the TV!!

Meanwhile, in the enemy’s base camp…

Microsoft’s Xbox division: “TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV SPORTS TV TV TV TV TV”

2. xxPillsxx’s avatar

Well it might be possible for Single Player but you dream in multiplayer and multiplayer is a big part of the game so if you don’t have multiplayer you’ll feel dull

21. Zero-cooL’s avatar

Killzone + Gundam Breaker + PS4 remoteplay = my Vita is worth every penny

1. DeathOfChaos’s avatar

Final Fantasy XV + Kingdom Hearts III + PS4 remoteplay = my Vita is worth every penny

22. bill’s avatar

I can’t play FPS on gamepads or PS Vita at all. I just can’t aim. Even with aim assist I am so much quicker with a mouse and keyboard. I think i need professional help.

1. gbot’s avatar

It’s normal, aiming with a stick is hard, you need too much practice and even then you suck. Mouse ftw.. :)

1. hgoel0974’s avatar

I think it varies from person to person,I play better with a gamepad than with a keyboard and mouse, in the end, it always depends on the person in question.

1. UE’s avatar

Lol some may be better at gamepad than they are at kb+mouse but they will be trumped by all but the worst of kb+mouse gamers in fps.

EVERY gamepad reliant fps has aim assist as their pc ports and left over gamepad configs (usually for xbox) controllers show.

It is just too slow and far too inaccurate to be functional sadly.

Talking about controls however, by god the vita needs games that use the back touch pad rather than the front… the front is terrible but when gamers get used to using a back pad it is more accurate, more accessible and leaves no fingerprints at all.

2. stOneskull’s avatar

hey i’m the same, a mouse is much better, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a game with thumbsticks. learn new tricks!

23. DeathOfChaos’s avatar

Meh, just a shooter. It doesn’t deserve a whole article about it…

1. xxPillsxx’s avatar

Ok, I’m gonna contact other websites and remove all the articles about new shooters coming up for other platforms

24. nope’s avatar

No im not excited at all. I want CFW FIRST!!

25. epic’s avatar

the game looks awesome for a handheld device!~

26. UraniumDude’s avatar

I’ve pre-ordered this game.

27. NNNRT’s avatar

I can now see it better than before. :P
    But, Imma get Killzone Shadowfall for PS4 & play it on my Vita with remote play. :P

28. mystic shadow’s avatar

Well im glad to see the game finally come through. After cod got released and got shitty reviews it went back in development XD. And I gave up my ecfw I just play my psp for that stuff no sense buying another vita -_- to much of my moola.

29. darkcl’s avatar

dat graphic!Shut up an take my money.

30. antonio’s avatar

decid ya el puto exploit
    2.10/2.12