Scam of the day: psvitaisogames.com. Full Free Vita ISO games are not so free…

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Vaericke says:

I think people fall into these scams because they have no money. I mean a lot of people in the internet are not “all rich” due to the fact that 90% of the world is considered poor. So basically people who do not have money also want to enjoy the same services that those who have money are availing so they resort to these free scams.

2. Romeo says:

I knew it that website u mention is just a fake there is no way tht cma can read iso files only idiot gonna trust tht

3. LonGDicK says:

Damn greedy people making *** bogus websites.. It’s all about sharing open source..

4. Jefphar says:

That SCAM Website of Free PS Vita Game should be taken down for good.

5. IDIOT says:

Thnk you for this article. I spent the past week tearing through websites and surveys with no luck. Thank you so much for writing this. NEVER AGAIN:)

6. see here for the greatest read more info here available

7. android says:

If you are going for finest contents like I do, just pay a quick visit this site every day since it provides feature
    contents, thanks

8. khairul says:

thank dude, really appreciate this. i wasted doing their survey. so it is too good to be true.. sigh

1. June 12, 2013

[…] scam network behind gamepsvita.com appears to be more advanced to me than psvitaisogames.com which I debunked previously. Although their tactics to make money are similar (clickbank shady affiliates links, paid surveys), […]