Konami’s E3 Pre-show: The Phantom Pain, PES 2014 and a new Castlevania!

You may also like...

1. EmoteNooBskills says:

2. Dovlek says:

So PES14 will be on the vita that is what I hope for! Sick of playing Fifa on my Vita

3. Spite says:

The rumor mill says that Keifer is not voicing snake, That Kojima is pulling a fast one on us.

The only evidence I can claim to support it, Is MGS2.. And a press release that David Hayter released telling his perspective on not being “Needed” for MGSV.

It was posted on April 1st, 2013.

• hgoel0974 says:

Well, I don’t think that they would mess with people so if they announced it, then Keifer IS voicing Naked Snake in MGS5

• Hope by RHA says:

Well, I know it ain’t much, but for some reason the iMDB page has Sutherland listed for the role of Ishmael and it’s caption reads “(announced)”. (12:15 CT at the moment). Now it could be a database error or user or whatnot, but you’d think iMDB would have updated it by now. I have low expectations, but it still could be KojiTroll (I dunno why I said that, maybe it’ll catch on or maybe I’ll just be disdained).

• SirAllotz says:

listen to him, he’s right you know

• Acid_Snake says:

depending on how much time passes in MGSV, David Hayter not voicing Big Boss could be a sign of Solid Snake’s comeback, and that would be pretty awesome, I’m tired of Big Boss this Big Boss that, Solid Snake is the badass here, he made Big Boss his b*tch

4. Kyu says:

ermehgerd catlesvania

5. Acid_Snake says:

games coming out of Konami that don’t have anything to do with Metal Gear? WOW, just WOW

6. Kei says:

Wait Wait…Wasn’t the first Modern Day Castlevania Was Aria of Sorrow And Dawn Of Sorrow?

7. Flash_Falcon says:

So…no new PSV titles?

8. kuagelo says:

Tomorrow’s the day, folks. :)

9. kuagelo says:

Cool, I’ll check it out. After you correct your typos.