E3 Primer, What You Need To Know.

You may also like...

1. Tjoeb123 says:

You mean Halo 5, right? And I sure as hell hope Banjo-Kazooie Gruntyland won’t be another Nuts and Bolts.

2. Oreo says:

If you pause the xbox one video at 00:30 on the left it looks like Dark Souls 2….

3. Je-Al says:

i think i prefer ps4 because i have vita that some features are awesome xD

4. Tnutbutter says:

Why didn’t they give Banjo Kazooie to Sony or Nintendo? They would have made a way better sequel. I myself liked BK N&B, but I sort of hoped for a platformer similar to the first two BK games for N64.

5. coffincolors says:

I believe the Sega logo has something to do with a joint effort between BBC and Sega to create an interactive Earth museum, but I could be wrong..

I’m not planning on getting the Xbox One but it’s nice to see Banjo Kazooie up there, awesome find!

6. Mud says:

That Diablo III snap was more around 0:23 :P I’m a dork. lol

Thanks for the info, I’m having a neardgasum….

• Minimur12 says:

okay so it was diablo 3 then, I said :22 because its on their for less than half a second, so if you click :23 you might miss it :D

7. Justin says:

I wonder if we can watch Microsoft’s conference at xboxone.com

Oh wait….

8. Loketar says:

Is one of the games you can’t make out DE3D RISING I wonder? The font is very similar if not the same used for the previous 2 games and the dropped E just after the D has become almost trademark for the game name.
    Dead Rising three for those that couldn’t make the link.
    As for the Big U shape next to Quantum Break, no clue.

9. KingRaaa says:

@MINIMUR:

You say the E3 app is not for vita on the EU store, but there will be another way out soon.
    If you hear about this are you able to email me and/or make a blog post for us EU people? :)

10. mongrul says:

i’ll end up watching the highlights that will undoubtly make the front page of youtube for a while =)

11. pSnDeaofly says:

Hopefully E3 will explain everything because im tired of the complaining going on about what dont even know is true. Bring the games, show the PlayStation 4 system and provide in depth details on the systems features and functions. That’s all I want to see.

12. Wrozen says:

Where can we watch the Sony & Playstation E3 conferences? Because I skipped ahead on my DVR to record E3 and all there is on TV is Electronic Arts & XBOX.

• Minimur12 says:

all should be watchable through the following:
      playstation blog
      IGN
      xbox.com ( i think)
      playstation home
      Eurogamer ( I think)

13. meanmachine781 says:

All i want is fallout 4

14. I was suggested his blo by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is writtn by
    him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You are amazing! Thanks!