How would you like to learn about the game industry? A course by Sony.

You may also like...

1. Chris says:

But…it’s a little biased toward a particular competitor in the games industry. And universities would be the last people to push bias.

2. Adamn Shit says:

This ‘degree’ is too focused.

You could be a video games producer without this degree.
    It’s a novel idea but I don’t think it’s going to work out.

3. Davee says:

If I could share my experience so far, I’d avoid things like this. Work on your own projects, gain *actual* experience developing things and then have the portfolio to prove your worth.
    Getting some niche qualification isn’t enough, many many employers want experienced people, who have done the real thing. Skip this thing and spend the time developing your own projects, then walk up to the employer.

• wololo says:

I’ve been trying to find something clever to add to this, but will just go with “+1″

• Bobbon says:

Nothing stops someone from getting this qualification while gaining experience.

It’s bad advice to tell someone to not obtain qualifications if they can (and are able to) get some.

Qualifications only are useless, but qualifications and experience are always better than just experience.

4. linkedot says:

Definitly TRUE !

5. Arash Andalib says:

There is a course like this in the United Arab Emirates and its made by Ubisoft i am applying there next year its a 16 month course about gaming :D

6. Guardian says:

In the course I am we are being taught by people who have been in the industry in the past and no longer work there, it is pretty cool because it is no biased towards any company and we have the freedom to work on our own portfolio and to go to whoever employer we choose, the best part about this is that I get to keep my own work.
    I feel fortunate since this is a generic course in video game development and the people teaching it are real experts and they tell us or have insiders in who let us know how the industry truly is.

7. Question says:

why are most hackers on PSN and wm3 and all the sorts. spanish speaking people? mexicans. do they have a hacking community or something? i notcied its always spanish speaking people who hack the #@$@ out of sh#@. its amazing.

8. K' says:

I know this might be a news flash to you but not all people who speak spanish are mexican.

9. Question says:

i know that jackle. =) im mexican

10. qwazed says: