Trololo Talks: Predicting The Future (In Games)

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. cscash241 says:

+1 for the Psyducks

2. ALLEN2 says:

I thought about call of duty for the title. 6 months to make a game every year. Hell even that new stupid one “Ghosts” already has a pre order and a release date. It is gonna be finished in 6 months and yet it makes more money than games with devs that actually care and takes years to make.

3. ALLEN2 says:

Another comment but why doesn’t this author write about the yearly half assed games they make?

4. Electric Penis says:

Minimur, I see your blogging skills are as horrid as ever. Why not kill yourself already?

• Minimur12 says:

Hey electric, haven’t heard from you in a while! Where’ve you been?

If you really want to know, I haven’t killed myself because yet because I have friends, family, people that I love. Ask yourself the same question, why haven’t you killed yourself? I’m not sending a death threat to you, just a question.

Go ahead insult me all you want, I’ll be here, reading your comments, being un-insultable :)

I’m always up for constructive criticism, be it positive or negative.
      One more question, now don’t go ranting an raving at me because I asked this question, what is your age?

TStrauss: I jinxed it

• Electric Penis says:

See, I was actually kidding around(wanted to get in one last jab before I stop ragging on you). I’m not above admitting you’ve gotten better since your articles about game engines, and that’s a good thing. Keep up the pace.

Oh, by the way, I am twenty.

• TStrauss says:

I remember knowing everything when I was 20!

Spoiler alert: when you get older, you start to know less and less. By the time you have kids, you’re the biggest freaking moron on the planet. I’m told that when you have grandkids, you start to know things again, but I haven’t gotten there yet.

• Minimur12 says:

another thing why choose the name ‘electric penis’?

• Electric Penis says:

Because I went through a complicated surgery that turned my penis into a conducting rod, obviously.

5. Prank says:

Psyduck, mierda, ya me agarro la ciber pseudo nostalgia

6. SSJ-Vita says:

I kept wanting to be able to avoid all the incoming bombs exploding and fighting off soldiers and whatnot but I knew that my part as Zack was over, waiting to be continued by Cloud which is a game I have yet to play. I’m saving that FF experience for a special occasion.

7. xyphon says:

Well, what I know is that Xbox Infinity is a fake …

8. MovingxTarget says:

Minimur your blogging skills are great as ever.You put alot of time ito these posts like no one else would.Keep it up :)

-The Target

9. ADudeWithAnHorriblyLongName says:

ok it goes like this,
    You’ve got an army of bad guys in front of you,armed to the teeth, you have a pistol with a couble rounds.
    You’re in deep. there is no way out.
    “Surrender you’re surrounded!”

But then! RED BARRELS!

Everybody’s dead.
    Mission Completed!
    You saved America!
    Credits roll.

10. xoombie503 says:

minimurs dad is psy

11. Lucas says:

Please stop writing. I mean it.

12. Mike says: