Trololo Talks: Predicting The Future (In Games)

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. cscash241 says:

+1 for the Psyducks

2. ALLEN2 says:

I thought about call of duty for the title. 6 months to make a game every year. heck even that new stupid one “Ghosts” already has a pre order and a release date. It is gonna be finished in 6 months and yet it makes more money than games with devs that actually care and takes years to make.

3. ALLEN2 says:

Another comment but why doesn’t this author write about the yearly half *** games they make?

4. Electric Penis says:

Minimur, I see your blogging skills are as horrid as ever. Why not kill yourself already?

• Minimur12 says:

Hey electric, haven’t heard from you in a while! Where’ve you been?

If you really want to know, I haven’t killed myself because yet because I have friends, family, people that I love. Ask yourself the same question, why haven’t you killed yourself? I’m not sending a death threat to you, just a question.

Go ahead insult me all you want, I’ll be here, reading your comments, being un-insultable :)

I’m always up for constructive criticism, be it positive or negative.
      One more question, now don’t go ranting an raving at me because I asked this question, what is your age?

TStrauss: I jinxed it

• Electric Penis says:

See, I was actually kidding around(wanted to get in one last jab before I stop ragging on you). I’m not above admitting you’ve gotten better since your articles about game engines, and that’s a good thing. Keep up the pace.

Oh, by the way, I am twenty.

• TStrauss says:

I remember knowing everything when I was 20!

Spoiler alert: when you get older, you start to know less and less. By the time you have kids, you’re the biggest freaking *** on the planet. I’m told that when you have grandkids, you start to know things again, but I haven’t gotten there yet.

5. SSJ-Vita says:

I kept wanting to be able to avoid all the incoming bombs exploding and fighting off soldiers and whatnot but I knew that my part as Zack was over, waiting to be continued by Cloud which is a game I have yet to play. I’m saving that FF experience for a special occasion.

6. xyphon says:

Well, what I know is that Xbox Infinity is a fake …

7. MovingxTarget says:

Minimur your blogging skills are great as ever.You put alot of time ito these posts like no one else would.Keep it up :)

-The Target

8. ADudeWithAnHorriblyLongName says:

ok it goes like this,
    You’ve got an army of bad guys in front of you,armed to the teeth, you have a pistol with a couble rounds.
    You’re in deep. there is no way out.
    “Surrender you’re surrounded!”

But then! RED BARRELS!

Everybody’s dead.
    Mission Completed!
    You saved America!
    Credits roll.

9. xoombie503 says:

minimurs dad is psy

10. Lucas says:

Please stop writing. I mean it.

11. Mike says: