Release: Wagic 0.19.0 “community builds” for PSP/Vita, Windows, Android

You may also like...

1. synapze says:

Second! *giggle*

2. Abyss says:

Show OUYA some love!

3. Jiacheng Weng says:

It is the first time that I hear about the game Wagic. What a pity! I ensure that I will be mad of it soon! Haha!

4. GuitaristMatt says:

anybody looked at moving it to C# for the vita? I got my keys today and found a few little annoying bits if people wanted to keep it free. It has to be re-transfered to the vita every 3 months for one thing.

5. Moon says:

Awesome! Wagic has actually been the only thing I have been using my Vita for during the last months.

6. NeonAera says:

:) Awesome update, wololo!! I may give it a try, thanks a lot

7. Neo says:

This is really good. I haven’t played Wagic yet and im currently waiting for the next Vita exploit before I can play it. I just hope it gets released soon.

Keep up the work people.

8. StepS says:

did you forget to cut the article preview a bit for the main page? I had an impression it was the actual article for the moment

9. KuriousKobold says:

Will try this when I get my PSP.

10. JeoWay says:

As I was reading this, I have a few ideas for it (if I can get time) :p

11. ARCOBALENO says:

WHO CARES THIS SHIT????? WE WANT VITA ISOS!! SOUL SACRIFICE FOR FREE!

12. holloou says:

leave you to discover the fucking bullshit and exploit ps vita 2.12

13. VILSON says:

NO 1.9.0 WAGIC FOR IOS? :/

14. MUD says:

OMG!!!!
    I’ve been praying for a update for Wagic!

Mega Thanks to everyone that helped make this one happen.

So Happy right now…
    Now the frustrating part of finding all the new card art. :/ lol

15. anthonycalosa says:

next update 0.19.x SVN will include copy spell cards like Reverberate, Miracle ability, Replicate ability, pay ability like Extort. Wagic levels up again. :)

16. wtf says:

WTF?! This shit “Wagic” is a fake version of Magic: the Gathering . LOL LOL LOL

• anthonycalosa says:

What do you mean by fake? You can even make your own card game using Wagic engine like yugioh for example. It’s real as it can be. lol

17. tung says:

why my psp doesnt show any cards images, can some 1 help me ?

18. Arnaud says:

What can I do to update to 0.19. I have to delete one to put the other on PSP “GAME” file?

1. May 16, 2013

[...] Source [...]

2. May 17, 2013

[...] Wagic has actually been the only thing I have been using my Vita for during the last months. I haven’t played Wagic yet and im currently waiting for the next Vita exploit before I can play it. Coldbird is Coming Back, Team PRO and TN Put Differences Aside, PSX Sound Coming! Dust 514, Assassins Creed PS4 Dev Diary, And GT6 Vita? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Wii U has been fully hacked, claims modding team WiiKey. read more [...]