Release: TN-V v3

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. carsauce says:

Getting sick of the hassle to keep updating or not…IF anyone can confirm, Does this exploit work with emulators? or the rest od the homebrew properly this time? I’m on TN-C and enjoying it and the last time i switched to TN-V I had problems, and just errors, so does this fix those problems???, can someone please confirm?

2. pupong21 says:

can someone tell me if they are going to release a 2.06 kernel exploit?i have tons of psp games but my vita is in 2.06..i dont want usermode…i want a kernel exploit!please wololo help me!!!tnx! ^_^

3. SERGIO says:

dos it work whit apache

4. emulation says:

I don’t know what happened but FCEU emulator does not work with this new update… in the version 2 FCEU worked correctly :S

5. Rob says:

I have FTP crash too 🙁 Please help!! I was on Tn-v yesterday and I ftped about 3 gigs and today after 20 secs, I get the same error message everybody’s talking about 🙁

6. Help says:

I wonder. I just bought the Vita and it came with FW 1.61. I’m thinking of updating to 2.02 but from what I gather, TN-V v3 won’t work unless I own UNO (which isn’t even available anymore), so does that mean I won’t be able to hack the Vita? Am I forced to update and just wait for an exploit to be released and buy the game right then and there? That seems to be the trend so far.

7. Sean says:

With the version V-fix, I was able to run (UNO) with PSX-saga frontier, but ERROR on verion V-3? does anyone has the same problem?