Open CMA working on OFW 2.10 & Open CMA coming to Linux, OSX

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. fate6 says:

yay CMA for Linux ^___^

2. Joe says:

Why will OpenCMA for OSX be a light weight version? For Linux I get it, there is no regular CMA and it has to be made from scratch. But OSX has it’s own regular CMA so all functionalities could work.

P.S. Sorry for my English

3. jijo says:

Hi guys I want only to ask you that what do we use these hacks to like apache killer, can we hack games like call of duty or sly 4 or what because really don’t understand this please tell me????

• Theredbaron says:

If it runs in the PSP EMU, finding a hack is possible. However, people are wanting smaller games because that “waste” less space, as well as often costing less.

4. mb123 says:

thumbs up for Linux and OSX version/app and thanks in advance

5. Anonymous says:

You know wololo,that sony blocks games you post that could be used as an exploit,so why don’t we say that a famous game has an exploit and they would remove this game and it can notbe used as an exploit.

6. Dorron says:

Amazing news! Especially the Linux version news!

7. chuckthetekkie says:

I’ve been using my own way to use Open CMA on my Mac. Sure you have to use a proxy app like Charles but it works and you don’t need the internet either.

8. warfaren says:

Yay! Finally I wont have to reboot into Win7 to use CMA!!
    Happy penguin :D

9. Is it just me or is anyone else having issues connecting to there PS3 with Content Manager?

• Ok so I updated CMA on my CPU reset all info through CMA now it’s working with my PS3 there seems to be an issue with USB charge now? Let me know if anyone is having similar issue.

• chuckthetekkie says:

I’m having issues too with the PS3 content manager. I can’t transfer any Vita games over. Also the Vita PSN store keeps locking up on me when I try to download stuff.

10. Stanf says:

Awesome! :D
    Now the only thing left is waiting for a CFW to be ported to the 2.10
    As I’ve heard, many of you left your UNO and other exploits for the new cool features of 2.10, I think it would be very convenient to have a CFW exploit for 2.10 :)

11. Linkedot says:

FINALLY a Mac version :)
    Thanks guys !

• chuckthetekkie says:

If you were using a proxy like Charles for the Mac, you can’t make your own CMA that doesn’t need the internet to use. I’ve been doing that all along since I a Mac. All you have to is map the psp2 update xml to a modified one and CMA will think you have the latest version and your online even if you turn off your network card. I didn’t like having to reboot into Win 7 every time I want to transfer something over to my 2.02 Vita.

12. Narangil says:

Has anyone managed to connect through opencma psn?

13. Jake says:

Is it too early to ask about an OpenCMA for Mac OS X (10.6.8 and above and PS Vita OS 2.02)? Not trying to be pushy here, but it is late in the Summer, and I just wanted to put my PC away, and bring out my Mac. Be nice if that fellow who did the PSP-to-PC/Mac video out (via USB) could do it for the PS Vita now. Here’s the video:

So, is it possible to do this with the PS Vita and using its USB connection to a PC or a Mac?

14. stealthmagnus says:

Please Please Dev’s, here is another wish for open CMA for mac… Thanks

15. christian says:

is the mac version released ?