Trololo talks: Gaming Clichés.

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass

You may also like...

1. Rob Mitchell says:

Yeah I agree with the British accent cliche, I’m a Brit and in loads of games and especially movies it really make me cringe also

2. Chuckthetekkie says:

For me, it always seems that whenever I’m about to come to a big battle, I can never seem to find enough ammo. Makes me think “Am I supposed to kill these enemies with something other than bullets.”

Then you have games where you never seem to run out of ammo.

How about games where if you crouch before you jump, you magically jump significantly higher. I’ve tried that, doesn’t quite work.

How about some games that have you driving a vehicle and you are on a perfectly flat surface and the vehicle some how jumps into the air. Maybe that’s just bad programming.

• MarSprite says:

Actually you do jump higher if you crouch before you jump, just not like that super back-flip that Mario does.
      Seriously, jump as high as you can. now tell me you didn’t crouch a little just before you jumped.

3. TheOriginalSINe says:

Those aren’t cliches. Those are gaming mechanics. The only one of those that’s actually a cliche is the last one about British people.

4. Dan says:

This fucking retard can’t write for shit. Stop letting him, wololo. It’s making your site look dumb.

5. Eviltrollslayer says:

This person is a terrible writer. The memes aren’t funny. You’re doing it all wrong.

6. BahamutBBob says:

“There’s 15 barrels of highly explosive barrels”

Barrels full of barrels! Barrelception?

7. giavol says:

You don’t really know what the word cliche means, i think what you meant to write was unrealistic or overused game-play mechanics. I was trying to think about some cliches in video games, but i am not sure that i can point out any, for me it seems like saying that it is a cliche to using some ingredient in a food.

8. Oolong says:

i have to break front door vase to my door key

9. DeathOfChaos says:

As much as I’d don’t like defending FFXIII, Fang’s got an Australian accent. That might be why it sounds odd, lol.

• gunblade says:

even in the japanises version…can speak japaness n still have australian accent?..idk..

• BahamutBBob says:

Because Australian people can’t learn to speak Japanese?

If you learn to speak any language that isn’t your native language, some parts of your dialect and speaking style will still carry over…

10. Munchkingman says:

Please, just stop this stuff. You aren’t funny, your discussion topics are years old, and it’s just clutter to an otherwise respectable site.

11. Lucas says:

I agree. I don’t want this on the website. Wololo, I love you’re writing style. Best one yet was the dear sony letter a while back. Please stick to something similar. This is awful.

12. 3DSGuy says:

Embarrising British accents? Mate, you don’t know the meaning of embarissing accents, try being Australian, we have it the worst.